/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Lost Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smH5TzqUyGU
youtube.com/watch?v=l9YxpQO_WDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YjkI7Ti4_Mw
imgur.com/a/N097g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kiero

Always watching

That's not okay!

Waku Waku

She doesn't look excited to me at all

xth for metamine patreon rip when

Das cute.

Waku waku!
Don't you ever speak to me again
Who?

You have a whole board for this kind of stuff, so fuck off to

fuck off we don't want that cancer here

Is that the guy with a shitload of Note lewds? Only way that'll ever happen is if Aubah shells out for them.

>posting worst girl

No
But That's Kale

>cross-eyed
kek

avatar posting is against the rules
now fuck off

Who here thinks they can beat me in arm wrestling?

Okay, can't argue with that
>posting second worst girl

Who?

Posting images of wakuwaku girl isn't avatarfagging
Didn't see you bring up avatars in the last thread either, hypocrite-kun

>sometimes 3/4 monkey
>sometimes blue
>sometimes rose

MAKE UP YOUR MIND
PICK ONE
YOUR WAIFU CAN'T LIVE WITH THIS UNCERTAINTY

everyone can, gohan

Blue or pink I'll like him either way!

Who is best girl?

Gohan's fans were screeching autistically, sure, but Gohan himself was too busy actually sticking to the agreed-upon plan to watch them.

And why exactly is there thought to be such a rivalry between Caulifla and Gohan? They've never interacted before, I don't think they even know of each other's existence. Is it really just a meme?

Android 18 is best girl.

That's better
Truthfully, I just visited /a/ for some Caulifla images, I don't know why they shitpost so hard at gohanfags, but it is funny to watch
Guess it's just normal gohan bullying

>Blue or pink

But not furry?

Turtle Style Last Resort isn't that hard to hit: youtube.com/watch?v=smH5TzqUyGU

I tried my best to fit it into a .webm but I couldn't. Sorry.

I would never give him money even if I could. He's kinda a mega-jerk. And I'm not just saying that because he's asking for money, honest.

Does anyone have a webm of Caulifla's boobs going ULTIMATE

>tfw you didn't believe your Agi super team was good enough for the super difficult SSJ4 Vegeta event
>tfw it is and then some

Time to rev up those dragon stones and grind this mother fucker out. I got 3 characters waiting dokkan awakening

Define "who"

>Japanese dub

I just forget to mention that one, but I prefer it over SSB or SSR

>furry

not that guy
but in terms of transformations ssj4 is better than these 2 recolors since its an actual change unlike recoloring the regular ssj hair and calling it a day

I'll listen to Japanese voices all I want, you can't stop me.

all three are shit and they should have never went past super saiyan anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=l9YxpQO_WDY

I thought this would be a good place to share this masterpiece.

I just think it looks better, I don't really care about all the stuff about the show they're from, I just care about the aesthetic

Why does this exist
Why does someone take effort to make this
Why am I here

By the way, I may seem like a real bastard in that .webm, but you can't say he didn't deserve it: youtube.com/watch?v=YjkI7Ti4_Mw

That said, anyone know what else I could've done to escape from his "strategy"? It seemed pretty unbeatable.

Oh hey, that's the guy that did the kinda bad Note MMD model.

Stalkeranon

MMD was a fucking mistake.

He was an artist who has done art in XV1 and 2, and he was gonna do a saiyan group pic, but got shit for both the lists he made, and on top of that his tablet broke.

Here's his XV2 stuff imgur.com/a/N097g

AHHHHHHHHH

I-I have all forms though ;_;
Rose is rage induced

^_^

I've run into it a couple times lately myself from some dbg players and randoms as far as I can tell the only thing I can do to somewhat stop it is to step towards them and block to attempt to get the PB and punish like you would to pb darkness twin star.

A counter move may work but I don't use those.

>I-I have all forms though
Either combine them all into one horrific donutsteel mod or PICK ONE And one that can be rage induced if your autism must

That's not how Rose works.

At least God looks nice on females, even if it is just a hair and eye colour change

It also makes them skinnier, but I guess that isn't noticable when you're the size of a galaxy.

/dbg/ is doing THAT to people? I find that hard to believe, even from the more... play-to-win PC crowd.

Thank you for the tips, though. I suppose the only real way to beat it is to prevent it from happening entirely.

How the fuck do I beat expert mission 15? No matter what, the entire team gets blue balled by Frieza. I only lucked myself past him once and ran out of time.

>tfw Aubah hates you just because you're a PC player

I didn't say that.

1. Destructo Disk
2. Death Beam
3. Maximum Charge

Spam the shit out of 1 or 2 until you hate the attacks

>tfw Aubah hates you because you're a male saiyan, a bad player and a dumb frogposter

death beam/destruco disk spam
kamiccolo or hmm super soul
poison moves
supernova or other huge ultimates
super guard and vanisher guard
max charge

Y'all got any other perma ghosts from XV1?

So a ki character is pretty much required?

tell me you love me

Not required, but it'll expedite the process since the later EM's can't even be hit by anything other than Supers/Ultimates

Considering most strike moves can't hit them, it'd help. You don't need to be a ki-specced character to use ki moves, though.

Those words would be rather empty if I don't know who you are.

Of course not, it's just how you act towards and talk about them.

Hell you used to constantly guilt trip every ps4 player who was planning to play on pc.

oh boy, are we posting old characters?

How does rose work?

only the best

you have to be a smug faggot

oh

ok

you can always use a +5ki blast super qq bang

it's Super Saiyan Blue but when an actual god does it

It's Super Saiyan Blue but for ~real~ gods or something. Zamasu explained it at some point. Basically, if you have Blue you can't have Rose and vice versa, and you don't just get Rose by tingling your back a little more.

When you're really good at god stuff you can color it whatever you want, Zamasu picked pink because symbolism or something.

Doing what you want to do and what you think looks cool is more important than any canon lore

When will Black be revived and obtain Super Saiyan Black so he can be Goku Black (Super Saiyan Black Goku Black) in video games?

Watching this is giving me 'Nam flashbacks about one '2-hit into Aura Slide reset until JC will kill you' SyM I fought in my Ranked spree and it still haunts me to this day.

>ywn have fun with Mary and Aubah

I see those a lot too, usually they're human males though. It's honestly even worse than that Ki Explosion guy simply because Aura Slide is like, the worst thing ever.

That's Pose A, not F.

>ywn have fun

How does one go about modding xenoverse 2?

Dumb Friezaposter

It honestly is
Yeah but then the joke wouldn't work!

>Aubah and Mary will never recognise you like them

Don't remind me

Aubah is trash, don't know why you'd care what he thinks

>Have fun with everyone you can
>Be a bit bummed there are some people you'll never play with
>But remember that there's even more you can go out and pose and fight with now, and people to make friends with

I love Aubah with all my heart, and Mary is a cute package deal

>tfw will never get to style Aubah

You're not tall enough to take that ride

Isn't it only a dollar to see everything?

>tfw you get styled by Aubah

They way I had Incorporated rose was back in Leo's first life before he was revived (xv1) he had used to fruit from the tree of might to give him the power he need to confront those who threatened his loved one. Rose was then born from that power. Blue and ss4 are the go to forms but rose is based upon rage as he remembers the feeling of that power and can use it freely as one would god and ss forms.

a god intervened later on and decided it was best to erase him before anyone else got hurt

But I don't usually opt for it more than for that instance of using the fruit. Although it is fun to use it since is buffs strike and looks cool.

Leo does not have a fruit addiction!

god i wish that were me

>play-to-win PC crowd
I suddenly understand why Nathan left PS4verse, must have been had for a tryhard shitter like him to spread his reputation this far

I still remember tha meetup where everyone used the haaaaaaaaaah soul. The bullying was quite funny

I'm having fun with Endev

until he started spamming that unvanishable stamina break combo