/mg/ Miata General

>tfw no doggo friendo to drive top down with
>tfw no doggo friendo to road trip to the south of france with
>tfw no doggo friendo to reject chicks with
>tfw no doggo friendo to cuddle up and sleep with in a roadside tent

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=255047717&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=16800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&maxPrice=2700&minFirstRegistrationDate=1998-01-01&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=creationTime&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&fnai=prev
sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata/6428840336.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

miata is poorfag

also gay

t. miata owner

>tfw my maxim works header has a leak

i agree

How to I make miata faster? even Focus ST are faster

>can pick up dads doggo whenever I want

turbo
swaps

kys britcuck

>steering wheel on the left
>brit
???

Youre whats ruining miata culture

nice dogo

lmao baited

>"what's your cultural background"
>"miata"
feels good

>gonna be another year before I can own a miata

WAKE ME UP

>change brake rotors
>dont have the tool to push in the piston
>try to hammer it in
>no luck

No car until the tool arrives. Oh well.

its worth the wait brah

just use a caulking gun

>dont have the tool to push in the piston
uuuuhhh???

I think i saw something like that in my uncles garage while i was looking for a c clamp.

Dont have that.

Nigga just screw a screw with a bolt on the end through a piece of metal or wood.

>tool for pushing a piston in
It's like you don't own fucking pliers

they look like this

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=255047717&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=16800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&maxPrice=2700&minFirstRegistrationDate=1998-01-01&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=creationTime&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&fnai=prev

Is it just me or there's something different about the body of this NB? It's the 1.9 so maybe that's why? Or ar the wheels larger? Something looks different and I can't figure out what.

I DONT REEEEEEEEEEE
I just both the essential tools.

any sactown anons need parts? im going to buy this

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata/6428840336.html

Ls swap it

Anyone have a fiat 124 abarth? I looked it up and the 1.4 turbo comes with brembos and an lsd for like 22k. Why get an ND at this point?

1.4 turbo

Sounds like a city car to me.

The thread died on me yesterday

I'm where I fit cardboard parts... tomorrow I'll fire the welder up

the red shit is not shown on picture

actually had to use a fucking chisel to get the wheel well rust out... no access to get the grinder in.
Also only the back part of the lip had to be cut, I'm quite glad.

I could not be arsed to buy 1mm thick steel, so I used the good parts of the old wings...

Next update, the structure will be good again

first time I saw the ND close up today, didn't notice this until now, but instead of making bumpers specifically for europe or just keeping the reflectors, they used those plastic inserts
looks kinda cheap desu

Do you not own a fucking c-clamp?

Maybe if i had a father i would have a pool of tools to dip into.

you can be the father

>unironically s-stuttering on a non-weeb board
555-come-on-now

Changed the oil on my 2001. The dip stick reads a bit past full at 3.4qts oil. Everywhere says it takes 4qts. Is this normal?

let it sit for 20-30 min and check it again
add accordingly after that
> ex jiffylube employee
also how was geting to that oil filter on my its a fucking bitch anyone have any tips?

get this tool.
I got one to remove a stubborn filter on mine, that was 20 bucks well spent since it can do small filters and big ass filters with no 'grip pattern' as well.

alphonse how do you not even own pliars

My diff blew, can you guys help me find one? I have a 1.6 na in the bay area

I've been browsing online car ads for a while now looking for a Miata but I'm afraid about how I'll feel if I actually find one I like. I recently bought a phone and got this horrible gut feeling right after like why am I spending so much money, a car would be like 10 times that.

bomp

The last owner/shop did it right, it was a breeze to take off. Thank god it's in a tight spot where you can only use your hands to install/remove.

Does anyone here have that image comparing the horsepower of the different NA models (including the European '97)?

idk about the europe '97 one but
>NA6
>NA8 (94-95)
>NA8 (96-97)

NA7 is 160

Thanks lads