Sheever!

forgot previous thread

rip me

Windrunner!

Reminder bs is not a counter to am and there is nkthing wrong with bf pa

Nyx

>only 8 days until TI7

WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED?

who's the best roamer for the 4k bracket ?

cant wait for day9's bff john paul mcdaniel to become a dota talent *___*

meepo

All time low since 2014, dude
game is not dead but can't grow further and will only shrink in size. 7.00 was a huge mistake

>tfw no giant gf

>7.00 was a huge mistake

the game feeling unfinished at every point thanks to reborn is way more of an issue than 7.00

>just got my rota for the next few weeks
>working through all TI
fucking kill me

r8 me m8s

>d2g says they're happy now that shitskins couldn't run reborn
>game dies
>WTF WHY IS OUR GAME DEAD, I KNOW, I'M GONNA DONATE MY PAYCHECK TOWARDS THIS GOYPASS VALVE HALFASSED TO SHOW OUR GAME IS THE BEST

is there a player more overrated than arteezy?

>jungle furion

I hope you enjoy losing all your games at 30 mins

invoker buffs when?
he need better laning phase

dendi was never good.

>shadow assassin v3
>melee int hero

>q shadowstep
>mana 115
>cd 32/24/16/8
>cast range 700/900/1100/1300
>send your shadow forth to a target point, travelling at 60/80/100/120% of your movement speed and marking all units it passes through. while the shadow travels, your attack speed is increased by 100. when it reaches the target point, you jump to each marked unit, damaging by 50/100/150/200 and silencing for 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds, then appear at the target point.
>aghanim's scepter allows the spell to target units and structures, decreases cooldown by 3 and mana cost by 30, then increases cast range by 300 and the shadow's speed to 300%.

>w umbra vortex
>mana 115/100/85/70
>cd 22/18/14/10
>cast range 450/500/550/600
>a 400 unit wide vortex of inky blackness forms at the target point, in which enemies have their vision cut to 500/400/300/200 units around them and take 15/30/45/60 damage each second for 5 seconds. allies gain 50% bonus speed.

>e killer instinct
>passively your attack damage is increased by 10/20/30/40 for each debuff your target has. every time you deal 600 damage with attacks you are purged of debuffs.

>r phantom kunai
>mana 90/110/130
>cd 11/9/7
>cast range 700/2100/3500
>disjoint projectiles then throw an enchanted knife that deals 125/250/375 damage in a line on the way to a target point. it applies the umbra vortex debuff for 2 seconds. when it reaches the target point it leaves a rune for 7 seconds that can be picked up by shadow assassin to cause his next attack to apply the umbra vortex debuff for 2 seconds.

>talents
>25 - +5 shadowstep charges or +5 phantom kunai charges
>20 - +30 killer instinct damage or -450 killer instinct purge threshold
>15 - +45 movement speed or +15 umbra vortex dps
>10 - +8 all stats or +10% cooldown reduction

Ramzes666
For 'the best carry in CIS' I never see him doing anything impressive

>jungle furion

I hope these are from good old low prio cliff jungling times

>ramzes is the carry

Lil says fuck you.

EE but is fun to watch him choke

*grabs you by the throat*
dont you EVER talk shit about rtz again!!
he just needs good teammates for the first time in his life and hes going to win everything

Dendi.
Pie lie shit.
Envy.

universe by far

EE

glad you included n0tail as well

did you see me write n0tail?

retard.

burning aka chinese version of RTZ

burning is good though

>700k concurrent.
HOLY FUCK DOTA 2 IS DECLINING AS FUCK, WE HAD 1 MILLION BEFORE 7.00.

i pick him when i wanna just fuck around and ks people with dagon and kill couriers

whats your reddit karma

>he still thinks 7.00 is the reason

why is this allowed

how do we fix invoker
he needs a early game buff

i don't use reddit whats yours

+3 damage per exort
+3 attack speed per wex

How do we save Dota? I think we need to pull it from Reddit's clutches for starters.

Revert the 6.18 nerfs

add shitloads of new heroes that are imba as fuck, like 5 per patch

incinerate reddit
take dota from valve
force icefrog to develop dota in sc2's galaxy editor

Burning was already a legend when SHARTour was still sharting his diapers.

give it to EA

invoker is definitely not weak, in fact, he's in the strong top 30 meta heroes list but the hero lost his main appel somehow. Alacrity is still broken. Stop trying to cast a lot of stuff, just Alacrity autoatk people and you'll do fine. Hero needs a small rework

>legend
>didn't win a single relevant tournament
he's shit

add slutty anime girl heroes to get the slant eyed audience

region lock peru and russia

r/dota needs to be removed in any case

better reddit as a whole

here's some 2k feedback
>shadowstep
suicidal in teamfights unless you do some blink shenanigans or do a good vortex
>umbra vortex
really strong. this+atos on a defensive support seems really good
>killer instinct
oov+blight stone+support could be strong
>phantom kunai
way too op. 375dmg aoe nuke on 7s cd + great debuff + combos with shadowstep
>talents
5 kunai charges is 1800 magic burst.
>overall
i like the idea. looks like a puck type of hero - get in, throw your shit, leave. dont really like the ult too much though

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Reminder that fresh meat increases your mmr.
What do you eat before a gaming night?

Not sure why I thought it was a good idea to try and man fight him

Also the MK hit buff doesn't get dispelled does it?

At least it worked out in the end.

are you ready for LFY?

mmm

>3500 cast range

Nigga do you have any idea how far that is?

>svenskt kött
Enjoy your halal meat

disgusting

t. faggot

does cock count?

>monkey used his first skill while you were spinning

lol

>buff
>Invoker

I eat the best meat of the world you fucktard that shit you post is disgusting

Depends on what part you want dispelled.

>Modifiers:
>Buff Quadruple Tap Bonuses: Dispellable with any dispel.
>Debuff Quadruple Tap Counter: Undispellable.

>all that salt
nigger what the fuck are you doing

Meant the counter on me, pretty stupid that it can't be dispelled, the ability is still way too powerful

N0tail
Even back in his Fnatic and C9 days he was already hot garbage
I could also say EE but nobody takes him seriously anymore

its 1.1kg meat, i don't care if i die, the salt is needed.

daily reminder for all non safelane carry cucks and brainlets

cock meat?

You are only partially right. It actually depends on what role and what type of hero you are playing. Pork or red meat will raise your MMR only if you are playing strength carries. Agi carries tend to do best with poultry and INT carries are best with seafood.

Offlaners do best with high carbohydrate meals. Generally bread if you are a tanky offlaner or pasta if you are not.

Roamers want something that is light but also high in protine. They also benefit from a dessert that is high in sugar content.

Supports of course perform best when consuming cum strait from the dick. Works best if from a carry player that has been eating their fresh meat although this can amke it taste bad. I suggest pairing the carries meat with a sweet acidic fruit like pineapple or cherry tomatoes. This also makes the meat easier to ingest for the carry.

>valve does this thing where they script TI
>even years for chinks so they would play the game more
>odd years for non-chinks so they would play more
>they think about SEA and SA for a second, realize they are too poor to buy hats
>will make CIS the champs this year

VP will win TI7 through this conclusion.

What if I only eat potatoes?
Will this make me good at offlane?

potatoes are for none stop feeders.

>most played hero
>30% winrate

youtu.be/lQzKDb8VR78?t=6m9s

Russians are the poorest fuckers there are, why do you think they're pissed off 24/7.

>protine
>strait
>make
>carries, as possesive
>ingest, in that context

I'm sure you were so excited and proud to write all that. So sad.
Also, nigger, fix your goddamn comma key.

>amke
Holy shit, I couldn't even purposely spell it wrong for trolling purposes.

cuz they aren't cucked

far enough to fuck people up
>suicidal in teamfights unless you do some blink shenanigans or do a good vortex
most blinks are escape tools, shadowstep is a damage steroid with the bonus attack speed and the silence giving killer instinct damage. use it like a nuke not an escape. the point of shadow assassin is to outplay everyone and kill fuckers
>oov+blight stone+support could be strong
the goal of the passive is to make him good at getting hero kills early and pad out his attack damage as the match goes on. radiance+deso is a more busted combo than blight+oov btw
>5 kunai charges is 1800 magic burst.
you also need to land a skillshot 5 times and time it so that you get the max damage from the debuff

Which hero has the best voice work and why is it Bane?

Haha yeah bro

So glad I live in a cucked nation where I don't drink hand lotion and shoot up krokadil just to stand my miserable life

DEGGIES :-DDDDD

weaver is comfiest

reminder that dota 2 is dying because thirdies cant play it anymore on their wooden PCs

Please don't bully support players

You carry faggots would be nothing without us, assuming you're not playing with 2k garbage where nobody knows how to play and just pick 5 carries per team anyway.

>OD
>Clock (he isn't a robot
>Undying
>Sladar
>Urza
>Tide
>Puck
>SF
>???????
>WK
>Tiny

???? is pudge
wk is negrolyte

I have know more spic with 1000+ compediums than CIS.

Slardar is Balanar
????? is literally any human

How is this dotards of dota 2?

>pudge eats himself

Why use the SF arcana?