/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

p-atlus.jp/p4d/character/
p-atlus.jp/p4d/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=VaY8N4jZE7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's mine /pg/

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love Ann!

Letting Kawakami know she's worth being loved!

I ship Aketo!

Sex with Makoto!

shes mine /pg/

>they will never see each other again

Obligatory Makoto Monday post

Believe in him

>we will have to wait 15 years for P6A to give us an official grown-up Ann design

Days until the /pg/ shitstorm:
[9]

I can't wait.

Will the PTs change our hearts in time?

I guess robot isn't forever anymore

it's 8 days and 12 hours

Oh god, 5 more days and we'll see swimsuit Goro

robot is forever!!

Any tips for beginners for P5?

Just finished putting tags on the stories in the pastebin
You sure are lewd, writefags

you're back!

That's what you think
Reminder Atlus had a huge DLC schedule for P4DAN
p-atlus.jp/p4d/character/
That page used to have a HUGE amount of spots for characters.
p-atlus.jp/p4d/about/
What's P4D used to have 6 spots for Info about the game
Then a couple weeks after the game came out all the spots disappeared. I'm guessing they realized PD could be it's own series and scrapped P3 and P5 DLC.

i never left
ritual posting is just pointless

I. Want. This. Fucking. P5: The Animation.

if that doesn't happen and they announce some shitty dancing game i'll end myfself.

you're not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=VaY8N4jZE7o

maybe you just don't love your waifu enough

>wanting a rushed shitty anime
If you're a masochist then sure

it was likely for P5 costumes. Remember that an image of loli warden costume for Nanako and description for Morgana costume for Ted was found in the files

that reminded me, PQ site still has open slots for trailers for all characters that say "coming soon". It's been that way since 2013.

>next event is actually a calling card for us so PT's will steal our hearts and make this general great again

anyone got the copy pasta of pushing all the persona 5 girls down?

P5 anime will likely be announced in 6 days during the aniplex event
games will be announced on 8/2 at the end of the concert
personally, I'm only looking forward to all the QUALITY

you know what, maybe you're right
but that doesn't really mean anything desu
she's not real

It's inevitable, just allow some time.

I hope they go for 2 cours this time. It'll sell more than well enough to support it, and P5's supporting confidants/sidequests deserve some extra screentime.

You can see their costumes when you select a character on the character page. There wouldn't have been a need for a bunch of characters slot if that weren't the case.

max your stats on the first game and get as many persona in the compendium

focus on confidants on ng+

It's going to be so heartwarming when Goro saves Door-kun in P5 Arena.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I would riot

Why does Pixie wear a leotard?
Seems pretty lewd for a little girl

hugging autistic makoto and feeling her cuddle into your chest!
giving her a kiss and hearing her giggle!
watching her get totally absorbed into her videogames!

Nanako, Onii-chan loves you too!

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter not in the mood for anything tonight. Today sucked.

Just get Kawakami to give you a "special" massage.

Would you like to talk about it, Kawawriter?

Don't remind me...

stop giving him attention you retard

Hope things get better Kawabro.

Someone post that pic of Nanako saying that she is 16 already, and that Yu should remember his promise. Who has it knows what i'm talking about i think.

I'm sorry, I have Junes

I want to fix some coffee for Makoto!
I want her to accidentally burn her tongue and kiss her to ease the pain!

I'm so so through Persona 5, got to the part with Futaba talking to Mishima and Keking at each other

Someone tell this girl to lower her power level

She DOES strike me as the type of elitist to shit on tabletop like Pathfinder in favor of better systems, though, since the whole reference to 2chan and whatnot

Nah, I'm not about to blog out or anything of the sort. Just carry on with the usual shitposting and stuff.

I love Futaba, but I do wish they had made her more /g/ and less /v/. Still best girl and best VA by a mile, though.

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

>I'm so so through Persona 5

What did he mean by this?

The Futaba Cannon is /g/ incarnate tho

Remember when people (translators) sperged out about Futaba using kek in the scene?

is there anything Anne isn't?

just finished my first ng+ run in P5, and man...even though it was a second time, all these feelings...what a great game.

interesting

I kinda wish they toned down how much she references NPC's and whatnot, but other than that, she's very amusing

Though she gets points docked because it's obvious that she's never attended an actual table top session, and at most only did online stuff. I wonder what kinda characters she builds for RPG's?

Yes, people were shitting their pants and then eating those pants because sentences like "Mr. Kamosida is too kind for helping a delinquent like that" apparently count as broken English.

Then the Kekhammer came down everyone shut up.

a good waifu

Anything bad.

smart

Waifus are not real, they're just made up ideas that cloud your judgement. you think you love them but guess what- love isn't real too. The only things that matter are cold, hard, numbers. You can use numbers to quantify almost anything and everything, here's an example.

How many days has it been since that scumbag broke my heart and humiliated me in front of his biology class for his demonstration on tears? 67 long days. How many hours is that? Just multiply by 24 and you get 1608 hours. You want to convert it into minutes? Simply multiply 1608 by 60 and the answer is 96480 minutes. Almost 100,000 minutes. You can't appreciate emotions in a number value, but if you could somehow, there still wouldn't be a number big enough to accurately quantify my hate.

You're right she's the best waifu.

For her morning kiss!
For Justice!

Her tendency to relate everything to video games is all I'd really want changed. She's great because her abrasive behavior and perverted comments are so different from just about every other party female in the last few games. The blatant video game referencing just feels like pandering. I'd rather they doubled down on the elitist techhead angle.

I tried reading some of the P5 translation site but went all "why do I even care so much?" pretty quickly

nah, she's a basic bitch.
pretty sickening that you parade around the fact you like the most boring girl in the game, but i can't fault an autist for thinking himself free from error.

I want Tsukasa to fuck me!
I want him to drop an expensive bottle of sake, make me pay for it and then become his personal bitch!
We're sooooo in love!

delusional

>personal

Thank you

Kill Goro !
Death to Goro !

Joker's name will be Hiro or Ichiro.
Surname probably Yamada or Saitou.

FUCK EIKO

How is it delusional? To me she is the best girl just like I'm sure you have your own personal best girl.

how would the phantom thieves react to coming to my house and eating this pizza with me fuck I'm so lonely

i'll eat it with you user

no

Too late fujo

fair enough

I had pizza yesterday, it was delicious. I miss it.

His squeaks are cutest!

If it's too late then why is he still alive?

your mom's squeaks are the cutest

They are pretty cute when you stomp him to death.

>the previous thread is more alive than this one

I just got back from SDCC. Where you at bro?

not for long

Ahhhh you think pancakes are your ally.... but you merely adopted the cake. I was born in it... molded by it. I didn't find the syrup till I was a man and by then it was nothing but DELICIOUS!

The pancakes betray you.... because they are loyal to me.