How will Ford ever recover?

How will Ford ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/ford-confirms-2018-ranger-raptor-chevy-fans-everywhere-1802034442
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By not watching their number of sales descend at an alarming rate.

Of course the number of sales for a vehicle means diddly at this point in America.

recover from what?

Lmao somehow I doubt Ford is losing sleep over this heap

isn't general motors broke yet?

My question is when the fuck Ford will show the new US Ranger. I JUST WANNA SEE PICS FORD YOU COCKTEASE

5 HUNDRED AND TEN POUND FEET OF TORQUE

By selling more trucks. Like they always do.

They sell less than GMC/Chevy combined but okay.

leave it to ford to make a useless short bed truck

>it takes two brands that cannibalize each others sales to beat Ford

TOP LEL

HES NOT EVEN RIGHT LMAO

I will be very fucking disappointed if it looks exactly the same as the eurotrash ranger.

You know it will.

BTFO, GM cucks humiliated themselves yet again

brainlet

Literally the Mega Colorado

>single cab

>useful

>even knowing what cab means

fag

Why does every modern pickup have this rear window corner? Is it mandatory now?

Reminder GM doesn't sell a truck with 925ft lbs.

Oh so being able to do actual work instead of using all the room to haul your fatass kids to school means it's useless, got it.

>single cab

>actual work

these are funny memes you guys are coming up with.

Kill yourself you cock loving faggot

Uh. By continuing to be the best selling truck in the US despite GM's johnny-come-lately styling

why? i don't drive a single cab with inadequate space for supplies and stuff so i don't feel the need to kill myself.
perhaps you should take your own advice

Every work truck I see has an extended cab for hauling people/secure space for documents and such. Not every worker is some memelord poorfag who only hauls ladders.

I used to work for chrysler as a windo trim designer.
honey I got news for you, the next ram is gonna have the same shit but in chrome.

by being the NUMBER 1 seller of trucks and not taking goverment bailout.
and having mulitiple race wins all round the globe including F1 and WRC

>how will ford ever recover?
i think they will find a use for all their profits that they have made over the years...

no one really gives a fuck about the cuckmaro, cuckvette and cuckarado they just mad cos the ranger isnt due to drop in the USA market for over a year now. its getting closer...

furthermore the cuckmaro and the cuckarado are due to drop in aus too little too late.

At least general shit actually fixes their vehicles

Darling, I'm not surprised because almost every truck has it now.

>How will Ford ever recover
>posts GM garbage

How about post a car brand that actually is good

no they fucken dont! or did the crack you are smoking forget about the igntion switch scandal?

Ford subsidizes their internal bailout through the obnoxious price of replacememt parts for new cars.

>F-Series
>includes 150-250-350-450

It's called a Hofmeister kink. It was popularized by BMW.

why can't they make a truck with an approach clearance angle better than a sedan?

>implying Silverado and sierras don’t count 1500-2500-3500 and all the HD’s

>this thread

holy fuck the absolute state of GM fangirls - sad!

Isn't the ranger Australian?
will probably look like pic by time Americans get them.

>b-but muh rebadged isuzu colorado

it's over for GM

jalopnik.com/ford-confirms-2018-ranger-raptor-chevy-fans-everywhere-1802034442

>6.6 L5P Duramax
>925 ft lbs.@ 1500 RPM

Ummm....user....

Why can't we have mini trucks again? Was it the emissions based on wheelbase thing?

>It's over for GM

As much a I want this to be a reality, GM fangirls are too stupid to detach their selves from the Chevy/GMC fandom to try something else new.

GM should have crashed and fucking burned in 2009.

The isuzu is still pretty fucking good uleh.

Pretty lousy. Ford should get 490/520 out of their 6.2 if built as well as the coyote

The implication here being that the Silverado will take sales from it? You're retarded. The F150 and Silverado are both losing sales to RAM. The F150 will survive - still being hundreds of thousands of units ahead.

This ugly fucking update to the Silverado isn't going to win the beauty pageant that RAM has been raping everyone else at.

There's a rumor going around that Ford's new 7.0L DOHC V8 is going to be in the new Raptor.

Of course, as much as I hate to say this, I don't think Ford is going to implement this in the new Raptor. The Ecoshart already proved that it's swifty on and offroad and "can handle harsh terrain" (according to Ford and Jalopnik)

And another thing that might raise concerns is the price, how much will it be IF the new Raptor gets an engine upgrade...

GM confirmed for China tier blatant copying.

>coyote on engine dyno averages 1.6 hp cubic inch and 1.5 torque per inch
>new boss 429 modular
>675 hp, 640 lb ft of torque
im ready lads

>2009
>You don't like our shitty product?
>Our directors are not managing the business correctly?
>No matter, you are still going to pay to keep us afloat anyway.

I was referring to Ford as they won't be loosing sleep over this shit heap Silverado munching up their truck sales, which it probably and most likely won't.

But again sales don't mean shit at this point, to me at least.