Winter + RWD

Anyone else enjoying the snow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rraeBET1gm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blizzak DM-V2s all around

> live in Minnesota
> doesn't snow much here anymore because of (((global warming)))

this year isn't too bad but I miss the winters of my youth ;___;

>buying a hellcat
>not buying 3k civic and donating the rest of funds to me

top pleb op get out normie

won't your car get rusted now

>Hooray! A scummy, rotten wall!

modern clearcoats are much more resilient to salt and slush than people realize

Yes except for the 5 min i spent in one of the kings many and deep ditches.

Pic very related

>global warming
are you stupid or do they not teach you stuff in school?
it's not a """"""warming""""""" it's actually just making the seasons more extreme, means the winters will be colder and the summer hotter. Granted that after all the average temperature will rise, but the "warming" doesn't affect the winter.

>wearing carpet

>Mercedes with three 9" extra lights on the front

BROTHER!

>lives in minnesota

My god, what a boring life you must live.

>mfw I didn't see any snow for at least 4 years in my city
>mfw I live in a shitty microclimate where it's cold as hell from october to march and it feels like you're walking on the sun the rest of the year
>mfw I'll have to wait 5 months until I can get the top down again

Xd

no snow here

i don't get the license plate

hell has frozen over?

Jesus, nice headlights what are you Sir Walter Rally?

youtube.com/watch?v=rraeBET1gm8
The fun part is that my current setup is easily three times as powerful

i live in middle of nowhere, georgia caucasus.
muhh flyover states and rural retard is just meme, its amazing roads all around, cops dont give shit, sick toojs everywhere... enjoy your shitty traffic my well rounded city individual

Ah that’s right you live in norther Norway right? Also I hope you laughed at my sir walter raleigh joke

it doesnt snow in south britbong anymore :(
why you merifats and your muscle cars gotta ruin my favorite time of year with your muscle cars and pickup trucks :(

> looking at the wall

Eastern Norway, but yeah

And I'm afraid it was sliiightly too obscure for me, even if I do recognize the name

oh yeah duh

>Hellcat
>Winter tires on oem wheels

Absolutely halal. You're going to destroy those wheels in 2 years. Whether it be from a snow covered pothole, salt, sand, dirt, or other road grime, or from dismounting, mounting, and balancing twice a year. They will get ruined.

Here's a pro tip, if your wheels require sticky weights and they've gotten a few changeovers already whoever balances them is going to doust brake clean on the wheel in an attempt to remove the absolutely caked on corrosion and brake dust, in an attempt to make the weights hopefully stick.

This goes out to anybody reading this, do not put winter tires on wheels that require sticky weights. They will get ruined and you will waste your money.

Sad.
Its snowed in every single state in the USA (except Hawaii)

And before you try telling me you only get your car serviced at the dealership and they can't possibly fuck up an expensive car, you would actually be better off going to a tire shop. When you take your car to a dealer the mechanic only gets paid for a certain amount of time, and they will do whatever it takes to get your car done as fast as possible. Which will mean pouring brake clean all over your wheels.

When you go to a tire store the nerds working there are hourly and don't grasp the concept of time as well as a mechanic, so they will spend more time making sure they do a good job. Obviously find a store that has good ratings online, because there are shops out there that just don't give a shit.

It snows in Hawaii fairly often, you do realize there are very large peaks there correct? It's even snowed in July in Hawaii.

Didn't know that at all.
Feel sorry for Brits then.

I appreciate the tip. I already have a "tire budget" baked into the purchase of this thing, for obvious reasons. If I had to make an optimistic guess, I'd say the majority of highly-rated tire shops in this area are more than used to winter-related corrosion on tires that require sticky weights for balancing. I've lived here most of my life, never heard of anyone's weights falling off due to a lazy install or because their wheels were "too dirty".

Unless you meant they'd get ruined for a reason other than poor adhesion of the balancing weights, falling off at speed, etc.

Last monday we had quite some snow in Netherlandistan. I was done with medicine college at 20:00 and had to walk 10 km home through the snow because the trains and buses called it quits due to the weather. On my way home I met some guys on a parking lot who were doing some skids in VW transporters and ford transits. Seemed quite fun senpai

I saw that the guy from The netherlands with the 2jz Volvo made a snow drift video too

That is one flat ass

Can't live without them, moose hit hard and without regret

t. Jämtlänning

>Jämtlän
Return what was stolen!

>tfw Phoenix
>tfw all season tires year round
Driving in the snow sounds like a blast

Take us back damnit!

It's not like we like it here anyway, I'm moving over to glorious Norway as soon as I get a steady job