/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1260

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

New merch is coming to Iffy's online shop: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/885941312423305216
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Re;Birth 3 for PS Vita is still 70% off on Amazon: twitter.com/GeekDailyDeal/status/882849105847832576
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VII Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k
DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtu.be/-OSXubI6_VU
Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg
Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg
Official site with the latest updates: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

Other urls found in this thread:

cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noticed a few other things (biomechanoids are more accurate, shooting a cannonball at another cannonball won't blow them both off, and minigun now deal as much damage as the machinegun).

Mostly small fixes so far.

the problems I ran into so far was I couldn't unlock the scrap mechanic and the doorman hould wear a suit achievement

We need more Ploots.

Post only the rarest of rare Ploots.

Vert is best goddess.

Ha. I admit I didn't bother with the cheevos so far. Been playing offline, so all that stuff is locked. Supposely, I got a lot of Serious Sam, FFF, Nep, Danganronpa and Cities Skylines cheevos, but since it's offline, I have the pop-up, but not the rest.

haven't play rebirth 3 in while

the farthest so far was I managed to beat Anonydeath the first time

just stared playing devil may cry and made it to the tower of angra in Godhand

You're speaking Chinese to me.

I don't know much about hack'n'slash. Or punch'n'spank.

Masturbate.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki

heres a rare ploot

Jesus get your shit together OP.

Hello self inser

You know what i'm just going him Jeffrey

Not my kind of game.

Then again, I'm mostly FPS and RTS, even RPGs are pushing it. My massive underlevel at ADF is slowly convincing me that I'm really bad at these.

We have way too little good plutia art to be picky

I made that edit.

Death is but another phase. A horrible, horrible phase.

You should know a lot about death nepgear

I want to molest Rom.

I want Rom to have a sexual awakening and then she starts asking me to help her explore her feelings.

Nepnoway is ded, lmao

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

I love Noire!

I would have liked to have seen a Victory continuation of the Conquest ending. I feel like Murdergear and Sadie would have had some real chemistry.

BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKINGER NEWS

BREAKINGEST NEWS!

>chemistry
After killing nep nep i dont think they would like each other very much

I wouldn't be too sure about that. If it's Conquest then they (Nep and Plutie) would have never met in the first place.

BREAKINGEREST NEWS!

I love Nepgya

I want to give Blanc headpats!

Nepgya loves nep !

Blanc a cute.

>headpating blanc

Blanc is a treasure.

Wouldn't being underleveled mean you're really good at RPGs? Levels just compensate a lack of still with raw stats.

Indeed. But White Heart is cute too, is plenty adorable.

I... don't know, actually. I guess so, but having the main character and only damage dealer dying five times in a row probably doesn't mean anything good.

I like plutia more but blanc is also a treasure you should protect with your life

Making her smile is my top priority!

Blanc is usually very cute and not for lewd, but priest Blanc is a temptation.

>not for lewd

Blanc is cute. I tend to not mix cute and sexy.
Cute girls are for headpats, hugs, and cuddling.
Sexy girls are for ______, _____ and violent _______ in the ___.

Lewdness is allowed after marriage

Nah, you're not looking at it right. If you give them enough headpats, they'll straight up beg you to come back to their room.

>Blanc mod for Headpat Simulator never

But I don't want to lewd Blanc.
I want to lewd Tiara, I want to beat Nitroplus until she begs for more, but Blanc is for headpats and moral support.

At least there's a decent Blanc card for AA2, and you can headpat there.

I'm not saying she has to be lewded. I'm just saying, if she were to ask, I'm sure as hell not going to say no.

Nepgya is cute

>her face when you ask her to marry you

Nepgya for lewd. Screw Nepgear. She doesn't even fit for lewd.

I want to protect that smile.

3 questions for the people of /nepgen/
1. Who's your favourite voice actress/actor in the Nep series? Can be an English or Japanese VA but only one voice actress/actor.
2. Who's your least favourite?
3. Who's the VA you think that didn't fit the character? Can also be applied to EN VAs that didn't match the JP VAs.

1. Dunno.
2. Dunno.
3. The English voice for Black Heart.

1- Umio's VA (Shō Hayami). Dude's got the PERFECT voice for the job and I'm glad he did so.

2- Kanai Mika (Croire Jap VA).

3- Erica Lindbeck (English Uzume's VA). I FUCKING HATE HER VOICE ON UZUME, SPECIALLY HER "CUTE" VOICE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

1. Melissa Fahn. Her most stylishly "cool" delivery fits Nep so well.
2. Abby Lee Trot. Her K-Sha sounds so high-pitched.
3. The Sega Hard Girls. I get that this is the first time they recieved EN VAs and those were chosen to fit the slightly serious mood in SeHa game but if you compare them to the JP VAs, they're kinda far away. Plus, if by chance the SeHa anime gets a dub with the same cast, their voices are gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

1. Vert's jp va
2. Tekken's jp va
3. Compa's jp va: that voice is far better suited to a little furry character of sorts, not a childish baka girl

I don't believe that eng VAs need to "match" jp VAs, I've always noticed that nips make some weird or poor picks themselves at times throughout games and anime.

not to imply that I like any of the eng VAs, oh hell no, not in neptunia games

Where's Secretary, he's been dead since April!

Vert JP/Tara Platt
N/A
Rebirth and up Black Heart

He's busy spanking Noire.

With his hips.

1. While Vert is my favorite, I gotta say Blanc's JP VA. I always say that Blanc's voice is her best quality since it gives her a bit more sexiness.

2. I can't think of a least favorite (at least of the JP cast, I can't really pick from the ENG dub since I haven't heard much of it).

3. I don't have one for this category either. Again, since I haven't heard much of the ENG dub, it wouldn't be fair of me to judge on this.

Check out this cute.

Nepgear gonna ride.

Is she gonna do radical bike stunts?

I like Uzume's cute voice.

Remainder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Time to splat.

Is it Monday already?

has urimo done the nepper and rom & ram, too?

I want to get completely covered in Blanc's 'ink'!

Kurome is cute! CUTE!

Oh dear....

Another attire for Faust?

Say nice things to my wife and daughter.

To, not about?

That's more appropriate but eh.

Super powered.

although the harm our leader has done to our country's image abroad is irreparable at least it seems like the time they hold power will be mercifully short thanks to the rule of law

So how old, physically, is Little Nep?

They look a like

The particles in her body were formed shortly after the big bang, so nearly 14 billion years

Okay, now can a non-asshole answer the question in a way that doesn't deserve a stabbing?

Looks like a yukata

Well, she kind of looks 12. Though that other guys theory might be nearly as valid.

Hey Blanc.

Uni is my UNIverse!

I know I end up in odd positions when I read, but that one seems kinda awkward to read in.

>Playing Noire's game
>That stage where Vio and Blanc get turned into zombies and get the vaccines in 20 turns
>Get to where Vio and Blanc are
>Thay bitch Vio spams her special move and turns everyone into tofu including Estelle, my only healer
>No item to cure tofu, which last for the duration of the battle
>mfw I rage quit and turn off the Vita

>My gacha luck is so shit right now
I didn't do anything wrong, I just wanted to give other neps love like how I love Nepgear, stop hacking my accounts, Nepgear.

>he doesn't have a nero RIGHT NOW

All I have is Gil and Altera in NA

Never played the games here before, finally going to cave and try them out because I have nothing else to play. Is there a pastebin for info about the games themselves? Play order, which version of which game is the best, necessary fan translations, etc?