drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/225987
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt4HDw_grmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the rabid DaS2fag who ruined /dsg/ still at it on /v/ threads
lmao, 2 years later still mad that DaS2's "lore" and the """"""very interesting""""" Aldia (non)ending was rightfully ignored

Why do Basilisks fart so much?

What do you think they smell like? Asking for a friend haha!

Aldia's ending is DS2's canon ending.

There's not a single mention of Aldia in DS3.

DaS2 is not canon

Guise I really want a fun class to play invasions with, I'm not into sorcery/pyroshit if anything spell related it's lightning for me

Used to play a lot with Gotthards Dual weebs and mura but I'm tired of those

Why do people think Dark Souls 3 has good bosses when its the same simon says press roll not to die shit repeated more than a dozen times with slightly varied timings? Why do people dismiss the few bosses in the game that actually deviate from this formula as "gimmick bosses"?

How much do you think they would ruin a ds1 remaster?

>tfw sl25-30 is the comfiest range but I must keep going

Either make a pure FAI build and abuse death drops with force, outlast with healing, punish rolls and distracted opponents with Lightning arrow, punish greed rushers with Lightning Storm and get counter hits with Sunlight Spear/Lightning Stake

Or make an STR/FAI build with 11 INT to use the Heavy Murky Hand Scythe for fighting people with high poise and Ultra Weapons, Heavy Saint Bident for high damage outspacing, Spiked Mace/Splitleaf Greatsword for 1-combo kills, Great Mace for trading, along with things like Vow of Silence if you run into a group relying on a healer

>tfw pc is good enough to emulate DeS at 25-30FPS
>tfw getting comfy with my royalty utterly fucking annihilating everything
So far only boletarian palace had considerable fps drops, it's amazing what those guys did with emulator in a single fucking month.

Mostly because people want to fight bosses that build on the skills they have build up over the course of the game rather than bosses that mostly ignore what has been established.

New spell buff table
contact Onion caster for possible mistakes

I know that feeling man, I took my latest build out of there after I'd finished the main game, the 1st DLC, and gotten to the 1st boss of the 2nd DLC, simply because I was too tired to keep trying to beat him with +4 raw weapons

I still regret it, every time a PW summoned phantom got salty I'd just send a picture of my character at the final bonfire

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/225987

Will I have fun?

Lads I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
Within the span of 10 minutes I got a Heavy Crossbow from the Cathedral Knight from the FIRST KILL and got summoned as a Bluecuck and got double ears from that.

You posted this last thread and apparently made adjustments, where did your changes go

How unusable are whips in DaS1? Completely even for PvE?

no need for a remaster, it would be a waste of ressources
that shit is cancer

Cute

>fun class to play invasions with

Only one answer then comrade.

dodging is not a skill in dark souls 3. skills are transferable, if i'm good at dodging attacks then i should be able to go into different boss fights and do about as well in each of them

dark souls 3 bosses are about learning and memorising the timings of the attacks so you know when to dodge, it's a completely artifical way to extend the length of the game by making it so the game gets a few almost guaranteed deaths in while you're learning the bosses movesets. a good dark souls 3 player can go into a new boss similar to all the others and get annihilated simply because they don't have the knowledge of what to do to avoid damage (lobos playing through ashes of ariandel is a good example of this)

>tfw SL50 for pontiff shenanigans but 500k souls
I might just fuck around and invest in a bunch of titanite

>kill mythic raid boss after 100 tries in World of Warcraft
>meh
>kill boss in DS after 40 tries
>OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK YEAH WOOHOOO FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else? Why is this?

I can learn how to learn a boss and how to dodge it's attacks in a single fight. That is a skill you pick up in Souls games if you play enough of them.

That's so weird that's not even mine

Here's pic of talents, wep is dark murakumo

MMO gameplay is not really exciting

Learning bosses moveset is pretty easy desu just stay out of range for a while, the only one who can punish for this is sully with his retarded instant dash

Are you the Reviewbrah user in bbg?

Is the DS3 DLC worth getting? Season pass is on sale for 12 bucks

I miss invading cathedral of the deep. I should make a dedicated invasion character for it. Do you think pure dex would be the best for that range.

>Post luck stories

I've once gotten all 30 ears during the span of a single overly long fightclub that I'm 95% sure the host only kept going because I wasn't dying, given that he congratulated me via message after I left. And I wasn't dying because every person I fought consistently and without fail made some kind of weird, inexplicable error once if not multiple times that I could capitalise on

I was either the luckiest little thing around that day or most of them threw the fight

Use deep if those are your stats, you get dark damage without worrying about scaling

Here's an image showing a potential build

Ariansel is meh but adds some fashion and weps, bosses are garbage

Ringed city is meh, but adds lots of fashion and weps, Gael is fun and you can make a twink for the boss covenant and ruin everyone's progression, and Gael is a fun fight

Worth it? Not really, but who doesn't have 12 dollars

Season pass is the only way to get it. AoA is not worth the individual asking price, and TRC only barely makes up for it.

Ringed city is kinda worth it
AoA is not worth it

However, AoA is worth 2-3 bucks, which is how much you'll basically be paying for it if you buy the season pass on sale.

So yes, if not for values sake, then for completionist sake instead.

>Get invaded by yet another fucking Guts.

>Get cheesed.

>Points down.

I hate Guts cosplayers desu. Mostly because it's so fucking overdone like jesus. I get invaded by a Guts like every minute.

Gucc,i when I said dark mura I meant deep

Yes. Killing dlc bosses at low sls feels like when I did difficult raids back in WoW. Or how it was to finish near wipes in a difficult 5man.

Why cosplay any character at all?

Good, gives you plenty of time to practice avoiding a UGS that can be countered by proper rolling and/or the quickstep WA like most if not all other Ultra Great Weapons

???

I don't quite get your meaning.
I'm not saying cosplay is fucking bad i'm saying do a cosplay other than fucking Guts. I mean if you want to be an unoriginal cuck go for it but i'd prefer a cosplay nobody has seen yet besides just nothing but fucking Guts, Guts and Guts all day.

Fun, I have a twink creighton and Hodrick cosplay and I usually get some messages about it being funny

Maybe not if you're a casual but vanilla wow was pretty good if you were in a high end raiding guild.

They dumbed everything down though because only a few guilds or less could run the more difficult content on each server.

As far as I know it stayed easy mode for many expansions

>the quickstep WA
anyone who uses this shit, especially against ultra great weapons, deserves all the point downs the earth may muster

nah

yeah that's true, DS requires much more attention, most MMO bosses are so predictable that you can do them on autopilot, even on the hardest difficulty, not saying they ain't hard, but the difficulty comes from the fact that 25 or so people have to play mediocre fight perfectly, instead of 1 person playing a difficult fight perfectly.

>invade a "Gattsu" at Cathedral
>proveed to chip him down over time and beat him
>connection error

>post luck stories
Not so much luck story as it is random luck/idiot opponents
>fighting on the bridge in US
>I think it was 4v1
>just mashing r1
>one of them makes the move to push me down the bridge
>accept my fate
>everyone else jumps after either because of mistake or to plunge me
>literally everyone dies
>oh wait
>I'm a silverkitty

>He wants unique cosplays.

I got invaded by someone named "Hollow Soldier" on the high wall.

You can guess what he was. It was kind of amazing to be honest, wish I took a screenshot he had an almost perfect Hollow face on his character. if he was as tall of them I might have mistaken him for one of them in all honesty.

>Not killing DS bosses on the first try

Is that really a thing? 40 tries? How even does one get that bad.

>but vanilla was fun
No, farming all week on your free time to have mats to raid and sitting for hours waiting for all 40 to log on to have 3 things drop per boss sometimes dropping stuff one faction can't equip is not fun. At all, most of the time you didn't even get all 40 and picked up strays or tried again the next day

PvP was a shitshow you had to play wow like it was a full time job to get high ranks

The last 6months of vanilla I just sat in menethil harbor with my rogue ganking everyone and listening to their complaints with a lvl 1 dwarf on another acc

I invaded a guy like that, he sat down with the other hollows on the map, took fucking ages to find him and only cuz I noticed the embers when I knew what I was looking for

Out of curiosity, how did you get into that high end raiding guild? Paying money ontop of your internet fees to get the time required to get the items that made your numbers bigger?

WoW suffers from a problem where the only real game changes that occur for people who hit max level are their numbers getting bigger. Ontop of that, it started an MMO trend of locking all the more interesting content behind max level. What this means is, you're rushing through what should be the fun part of the game full of adventure and exploration to get to the end of the game where the only thing awaiting you is bigger numbers. And you have to pay for this

I rest my case. I also clap every time I perfect a UGS user with a dagger. Which is every time

The DLCs are definitely worth the season pass, TRC is the main admission but AoA is kinda nice too I guess.

Maybe some of them felt pity on you for being a blue.

I'm legit bad and I know you're memeing but...

>first souls game ever
>covenant of champions
>Fume Knight
>no summons
>no shield
>SL 120

*unzips pocket straightsword*

>they try to trade hits with me
>Unless they're using an ultra weapon my tiny heavy bastard sword has over 550 base physical AR and all the weight and dex I saved went into more poise and vig so I win every time

You're telling me you made two accounts, and paid two separate subscriptions, real money, just so you could perform the same repetitive task of hitting maybe 1 button to kill people, so you could listen to them complain on that separate account. You ran two accounts to listen to people complain about ganking, rather than just reading forum posts venting about it for free?

And you did this because you were bored and had nothing better to do in game? For 6 months? Rather than uninstalling, and not giving them earned money for no content?

This is why I don't like MMOs

>Ontop of that, it started an MMO trend of locking all the more interesting content behind max level.

this, that being said, I do enjoy exploring new MMOs with my friends, I really enjoyed leveling up in Tera recently because I did it a fellow bro.

>Is losing in fightclub.

>*Unzips estoc cock.*

>das fight
>having to play perfectly

*parries and hornet ripostes

don't hate the player, hate the game

*disconnects*
my world my rules :^)

The cathedral is like 35-40, right? I'd say so yeah

*resurrect*
My world my rules
! CURSED !

I deliberately gimp myself so that I can't rely on Estus cheesing fights

I guess this only applies to m, I watched someone do a speed run today and was amazed to see how many hits he could take

*Hosts and laughs

*Reports to Capcom

Mess with the bull, get cucked like the fool

I am still invading cathedral at 120, millwood gaybow with obscuring ring is hilarious for hit and run starting from the top of the stairs by the first grave warden and then back onto the roof with all the thralls and then finally plinking them off the patches bridge from outside deacons where the pews are

Also that sleeping cathedral knight you can wake him up by breaking his chair, in case you want some 3v3 action with the other cathedral knight on the staircase leading up from the giant with all the slimes

Computer illiterate here, which CE table do I use if I just want to give myself items and how do I do it?

Questions :
1. Does the Champion's bones / Access to the arena stay with you across NG cycles?
2. Are there any Miracles locked behind Nameless King?
3. What are the major pitfalls in getting all miracles in a single NG? I made sure to get Yuria so I could get the Londor Divine Tome but other than that am I golden?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt4HDw_grmU

Thanks will look into it

Daily reminder that rping beats cosplaying

1. yes
2. lightning storm, it's pretty overrated in my opinion, but some people will defend it to death
3. the major pitfall is that most of the miracles is useless and you shouldn't really bother

yes, sorta, and no
you get arena into NG+ even though the bosses reset, NK soul transposes into a miracle, and make sure you get the miracle from the soul of rosaria

Reminder DS2 has the best DLC out of every Dark Souls.

If you disagree then you're a faggot that probably couldn't get passed Sir Alonne.

What is this fuss about Fume Knight? I killed him yesterday for first time and he seemed like pretty easy boss. Took me something like 10 tries.

Can't remember exactly which table, haven't done it in a while, but literally just spawn them in, so easy. You can fight Iudex with your preferred weapons if you like

1. Yes it does
2. Lightning Storm, excellent miracle that does high damage and has an AoE effect
3. You want to get the Londor Divine Tome, which you've done. You also cannot join the Rosaria's Fingers until you've gotten to the point in Sirris' questione where she gives you the Darkmoon loyalty emote. And you cannot kill Ringfinger Leonhard until the end of the Rosaria's Fingers questline. Can't let Siegward die until at least Irithyll Valley since he gives you Emit Force there

The answer is don't because you'll probably just end up getting yourself banned.

Would anyone be interested in a PCFC?

I'm 85+10 on my first character and haven't got any got connects therebut maybe that's because I'm in between the 2 pools that place has action for. I don't want to go any higher. I enjoy getting lots of non-gank invasions at arch dragon peak and archives. I also get instant red sign pontif and late game/dlc boss summons.

Taking 10 tries to beat a boss doesn't warrant as easy in this general.

If you want to use the item swap method, just use one of the fading souls you get from the hollows at the start of the game, you're losing a hell of a lot less then

Sure

My bad, I should've one shotted him using the best PvE weapon in the game.

how casul of me not speedrunning the game on first playthrough

I can only speak for my own experience, but here's why I found him hard:

>all of his attacks flat out 1 shot me so I had to play perfectly

>The first phase was a medium difficulty boss in itself

>learning the second phase was difficult because I'd have to first get through the first phase which killed me a lot at the start anyway, only to die instantly at the second phase to an attack I'd never seen before

>two of Fume Knight's attack hitboxes are severely bugged (hitting me with a lung when I was standing at a 90 degrees angle to it)

>way more HP than any other boss in the game

ngl I'm hot shit at this game, but that's why I found it hard anyway

Thanks guys!
And I have to grind out the bluecucks and sunfags to get their respective miraces as well I guess but that was given.

I'm doing it mostly for the "all miracles" trophy tbqh so that's why I'm asking.

You probably should have yeah. Or one-shotted him with any weapon since FK is a timing based fight rather than a DPS race

But you couldn't have, so that's moot point

Always
Love
Karla

good taste

I'm not calling you bad or a casual, just saying Fume Knight isn't really an easy boss and taking 10 or even more tries to beat him is expected.

Always
Forget
Nose

>Defiling Alva and Zullie's kid

Karla is for befriending

wow dude how can you not one shot a timing based boss without ever seeing the timing on the attacks even once

crazy am i right haha

Best bet for blueberries is to start early and stay low for as long as you can. If you stick around Crucifixion Woods level (25 to 30,ish +3 to +4 weapon) you get less competition, a solid chance of getting summoned into a ganksquad for multiple ears in a single sitting, it's easy to become overpowered at that level by going 15/14 STR/DEX and using Red Hilted Halberd, Warpick, Broadsword, Longsword, Vordt's Hammer (Knight's Ring) Demon's Fist (Knight's Ring), Dark Hand, a dagger. Pick up the Eastern armour since it's lightweight, protects against bleed and has amazing slash defense

Am I cute?

>No, farming all week on your free time to have mats to raid

I honestly didn't really farm mats. It's pretty weird now that I think about it. I would pull consistently high tier dps but I almost never had full buffs from potions. I did understand my class inside and out though to a far higher degree than most and my I understood the best spell rotations and not just spamming the same ability on auto pilot like most hunters going afk during vanilla raids.

I was a scrub who had a lot of time and a lot of autism for wanting to be as good as theoretically possible and acquiring as much knowledge about every single thing related to my class and then other classes.

>Ontop of that, it started an MMO trend of locking all the more interesting content behind max level. What this means is, you're rushing through what should be the fun part of the game full of adventure and exploration

Maybe now but I played during vanilla and explored much if the content as a scrub and just wandering through zones with my younger brother and fighting random things.

One day though I eventually became very very good. I never noticed it happening until I became quite literally the best at my class on the server. I just kept fighting 1v2s and more and one day someone watching me play commented on what made me think i could win. I figured most people could win 1v2s and 1v3s or clear 5man dungeons with only 3 in a party as it was routine for me. Eventually I developed a reputation and because of my thirst for improving I began to seek stronger and stronger opponents with my skill ever growing.

By the time I began to near my limits it was pretty easy for me to join high end raiding guilds when I felt like joining one or had many friends and acquaintances who could get me in or at least brought along to fill.