People changing

anyone here ever think about how people will change around you once you become rich? It's always on my mind, how people will show fake love and act like they've always been there for you. I look at myself and how I got accepted into a top university, haven't even made any money yet and people already treating me differently ever since the college acceptance. I can only imagine how they'll act when I'm a rich guy. I mean I'm sure a lot of you have seen scarface and wolf of Wall Street, I feel like I'm probably going to develop that "fuck em all" attititude when I'm older and rich.

Why would you tell other people that you are rich?

same here. + getting a loyal gf seems impossible when rich

Yeah.

People are scum and you just need to accept it. When my dad died, people were trying to take advantage of my mom as much as possible because we are precieved as being rich family.

Money talks.

I think it's not a matter of telling just anyone, but your close relatives, the few friends you have left after college, social media, and pretty much the general way you begin to live your life. Unless you're someone who is good at keeping everything low key, which I bet is hard for most people when they start making money, people will just naturally find out and react in their own ways, some positive, but a lot of bad.

Loyal is easy, real is hard

They'll either foot you with the bill when you hang out or they'll propose shitty business ideas and beg for money.

No one will ever see you as a guru and secretly they'll think that they're superior to you arbitrarily. Lonely at the top of the world, huh?

Damn sorry you had to go through that. My experience was quite different though when my mom died in terms of how finances were handled by my dad, wish I could say it was good handling...

>Unless you're someone who is good at keeping everything low key

I don't understand what you mean. Do you plan on driving Ferraris and wearing ten thousand dollar suits everywhere? In that case you deserve to be harassed.

my parents don't even know how much money I make, and they're never going to know either

you can't trust people, keep it to yourself.

Maybe you don't need to wear Armani suits everywhere and drive a new BMW. Ever considered that?

>Once you become rich

This is why I like this board. You maybe a mixed bag of neets, liars and a few successful people but you at least look at the future with some sort of expectation.

Everyone on Veeky Forums is rich. lol

Idk if that was an attack or a thought you just had but ok lol

It was sincere.

Explain because I still don't get what you meant

So.......... how much do you make?

You can trust me, I promise.

People here actually have goals and plans for their futures. Other boards are full of people bitching and whining while this board is full of people who have expectations for their future. Sorry If I'm not making sense, coming off a 12 hour shift. It was a pointless post, your thread just had me feeling sentimental kek.

I am "rich" making minimum 2.5k each week . I am the boss of all my friends now.

When you are the only person who could ever erase their crippling college-debt, they start to know their place, also they act as entourage as well.

"friends"

What do you mean? I was friends with them before i was rich.

plzz... over at pol were trying to secure a future for the white race while you idiots are over here trading pilgrimcoins or whatever other retarded crypto is being pumped at the moment

>college
>100K+ debt
>rich
lmao

What uni, fAm?

I bet I'm richer than OP. 20k in the bank and a few cryptos isn't rich, kiddo.

>boss
>friend
you can't be both user, don't fool yourself.

This. It's hilarious how you think getting into college is boastful. That's like saying you lined up at McDonalds and they actually took your order.

Then you're an asshole. People don't change when you become rich, you do. Stay grounded you little bitch.

>minimum 2.5k each week
how?

>be objectively richer, more educated and pull more/better looking girls than my friends
>they still shit on me all the damn time and act superior to me

Shit sucks mang.

I'm the butt of a lot of jokes for some reason and even though I've been nothing but nice I've been backstabbed numerous times by them.

I even got my lawyer to bail one of them out of jail and 2 weeks later he's spreading rumours about me and trying to fuck the chick he knows I'm interested in. After a shitty half hearted apology he thinks he's my friend again.

I get in top tier university and everybody know I will make large amount of money.

Friends didn't change at all, even the poor ones. They still pay their booze round when we hook up together in the bars of my small homecity.

Girlfriend already come from a pretty rich family and she's definitely not with me for money.

You had probably shitty friends from the start.

top fucking kek

You sound like a lil bitch