hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

old and busted:

You know, if ticking abomination were actually a 4 mana 7/7 it'd actually be acceptable as a first reveal, if only because of memestats

Give him more money.

So they had like 20 days to get something ready for the big reveal, and they choose to just reveal one card?
One really shitty niche card?
On some dude's stream noone's heard of?
How can you fuck up momentum this hard?

I want to stab myself every single day

Nice meme

Why haven't you pre-ordered your 50 packs yet?

They're creating a buzz, no publicity is bad publicity or whatever :^)

Why are you posting edgy nazi memes on my christian image board?

Are there really not going to be any reveals this time soon.

What do you mean nazi means? I'm just a friendly merchant.

Why haven't they given me a reason to?

1AM in EU
no new cards
so this is the power... of Ben Brode...

Feels good

I just want fast games/wins to get arenas while I wait for new set. If the deck I focus on gets completely invalidated on set release, so be it. At least I'll have some arenas to do while I wait for it.
These are my current decks, they're pretty much the budget decks from hearthstonetopdecks, as far as I could make them on the dust I had prior to disenchanting all my wilds.

anyone else... just feel like... playign for no reason??..
like open packs and then what... make deck n it gets boring... have gold for arena but it's rng..
myb should stop playing

... or just carry a fucking identification card

what the actual fuck OP, you could have done a way better edition than that

>card reveals never edition
or something

you have 20 years to explain why arcanlogist is fine at 3 hp

You will never get these 50 packs as cheap as they are now.. Plus you get a fancy, limited cardback. You don't wanna regret missing this extra ordinary offer, do you?

will Brode continue to stifle deck building creativity by pushing pre-built decks like C'thun and Jade in the new expansion?

They get compromised regularly and need to be replaced.
The rfid chips are "100% encrypted".

it's not

>...
fucking stop
and learn how to spell too

it's only a 2 drop

>its not
meant for

Ben's looking good tbqh.

>zeriyahposting has been replaced by brodeposting

What happened to /ourgirl/?

cthun did nothing wrong

>streamer acknowledges the message directly below mine in chat
fuck you faggot, don't care what you think anyway.

no one ever told me what that thing was that was hanging out of her vagina

So, has the Jaina hero power leaked yet?
My bet is summon a 2/3 elemetal

Never giving money to Blizzard in Hearthstone again since they killed adventures.

ayyyyyyy

GOOD FUCKING MORNING
GODDAMMIT

IT IS MOTHERFUCKING PACKOPENING TIME GODDAMMIT

JUST GOT MY ORDER FROM THE SHOP, GOT MY WOTG PACKS HERE, GOT MY MSOG PACKS OF COURSE, MSOG IS MY FAVORITE, YOU GUYS... I DUNNO IF YOU TRIED MSOG BUT YOU GOTTA TRY MSOG

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE A PROPER PACK OPENING, OPEN SOME WOTG FIRST, THEN FOR YOU F2P PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO ONLY BUY PACKS WITH GOLD ONLY BUY SPEND 200 GOLD, 200 GOLD IS ABOUT 2 PACKS... BUT YOU KNOW, 2 PACKS?
CMON

I DO THE TOP DOSE WICH IS 50 PACKS, BUT YOU KNOW I ALWAYS HAVE TO OVERDO EVERYTHING, RIGHT GUYS?

for what purpose

> a useless epic

Epics are rare enough as it is
Come the FUCK on blizzard

Its almost like they want you to get shitty filler cards as to buy more packs!

Ticking Abomination of course

>Chinese with english text
I dont buy, but whats the point of this card? Combo with doomsayer? Its terrible for that mana cost

>give your opponenet a cairne
>potion of madness it
>kill it
that's really memey

>already drawn art
either way, thats fucking shadowverse tier combo curving
>tickling abomination t4
>into mirage spellcaster t5
>wipe their whole board and curve out perfectly with adequately statted minions

>Ticking abomination t4
>It gets fireballed and you lose your other minions too.

>this rank 20 theorycrafting
you're already dead to Pirate Warrior or whatever new hyper aggro deck will dominate the next expansion

the only reason.
mebbe bomb squad, too...

Traditionally they release a card a day on weekdays.

why dont you just play arena. Its literally babbymode right now and anyone decent can go infinite with the influx of noobs AND the +1 wins inflating the average.

Im normally between 5 and 6 win average in arena, after the frost festival Im at 11 runs and only one of them was sub 7 wins (4-3 with a god awful paladin deck with no weapons or steeds) and Ive had 3 12 wins.

Feels good to just watch the gold go up while accumulating dust and having fun at the same time.

I played a bunch of arena this past weekend, but today both decks I built got dumpstered hard early on and I ended up 30 gold shy of the next one. Doing wins of the day to get back into it.

It's fake, google ice mage and you'll find this art on someone's deviantart

I miss him

Lads, can someone explain the new card/pack system when the new expansion comes out?

Is it true that you can no longer get a duplicate of ANY rarity until you have collected the whole set?

Like if I get 2 of common X in my first pack opening, will I open common card X ever again until I have collected every other card's normal maximum?

That can't be right because there are 135 cards, of which some are legendary so lets say 135x2 = 270 which is 54 packs?

That just doesn't seem right.

What I love about Hearthstone is that it is more fun when I see them screw up like this and think about the people who actually spend money on this

Lol preorders

>Toast is the top streamer for HS now

jesus christ. jesus fucking christ

>he pre-ordered

no more than 2 of any common/rare/epic in a pack

you cant unpack a legendary you already have

first 10 pack is a guaranteed legendary

i think thats it

no dupes of commons and rares would be too exploitable, you'd just craft all the commons and get packs full of nothing but rares,epics and legendaries.

>Expac coming out on the 10th
>11 day spoiler season
>1 card revealed first day
I thought Un'Goro spoiler season was bad, but holy shit. Are they just going to reveal six cards a day starting tomorrow and on weekends?

its gonna be a small trickle and then a big fat load on one of the last days leading up to the expac

>people using pre-order cardbacks

>he doesn't show faith and solidarity with blizzard's sleeper hit game
I don't have any of the adventure pre order backs since I bought those with gold

is august 10th a for sure thing? Have people tried opening their packs with their windows clocks set to the 10th? Worked for every other expansion to figure out when the release was

No, but multiple official sources from Blizzard have stated an early august release, and the frost festival ends the 9th

I'm so fucking sick of paladin's Vine/Steed/Dino/BoK/Stonehill bullshittery in arena I think I got HIV positive from last weekend's runs.

i want legacy of the void to be honest

Good goy.

Lol goyim you got tricked real well didn't you? THought you would get some cool legendaries revealed today eh?

Fucking niggers.

>goyim
>niggers

lol babby first day?

I cant believe what im reading. Are you all this ungrateful? This is obviously the start of the reveal season. We'll get plenty more in time so please dont be so quick to belittle Blizzard. They have done nothing but giving and giving in these last 2 weeks.

you said it friend. Im sick of all this Blizzard bushing as of late. Have they even gave him a chance to explain why he did it? Thats what i though

>says the guy who reddit spaces

Could you possibly be referring to her labia?

I hate Kibler so fucking much, I tried watching his stream once and his fake laughing every 3 minutes drives me insane.

It's so obvious that he fakes every single laugh of his and it's even worse that people unironically watch him.

I think it's time that we, as Hearthstone players, rally around Blizzard, and lead game designer Ben Brode, as they reveal these awesome new cards and mechanics to use! It's so easy to talk down at Blizzard for their business model, but remember they are providing you with hours of engaging, thought provoking entertainment. Let's show our support!

Loving this new KotFT card back btw!

How is toast any worse than the other meme streamers once at the top like Kropp, Reynad, Reckful, Trump...?

At least it's kind of funny to verbally abuse noodle

Who is ready for the next expansion?

>Eloise wearing a tank top with straps slid down her arm

Best timeline tbqh

WOW look at all that gold! Hahahahaaaa!

You'll be knee deep in legendaries after you open all your pre-order packs! Hahahahhahaha!!!

You did pre-order, right? It comes with a SWEEEEET exclusive new card back! HAHHHHHAAA!

I just cannot believe people can't just wait for other reveals. Blizzard is actually trying their best but they're probably too busy.

Anyway, who pre-ordered here? I was thinking about not preordering but when I saw the generosity with the festivals, I couldn't help myself, so I preordered because they gave us free things- I had to return the favor. They really love the community.

You remind me of a school-shooter type, Brodeposter

>Eloise with her bra straps down

>I just cannot believe people can't just wait for other reveals
I knowwwww, right? It's like people have no patience for anything these days :/

Anyway, these new festivals have reinvigorated my passion for this game. The gold, the giveaways, the new emotes, the players... I just can't believe a game of this caliber is FREE TO PLAY! You don't have to spend a DIME!

I guess that just isn't enough for some folks :shrug:

Looking forward to opening my pre-order packs!

>tfw Eloise is probably getting plowed by Dong-Chad-Zhou tonight after stream

I can barely put into words how badly I want to fuck her

>preordering
>for the absolutely disgusting amount of 50 packs
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not spending a dime in your game Brode

hafu x eloise WHEN

>going 6-3 in arena

Any worse feeling than this?

>legitimately funny
>cute
>nice accent

IRL stream so we can learn more about her when? She needs to move on from this shit game.

Going 5-3

how do I acquire cute quirky chinese Hearthstone gf

Be white

the free cards are best looking out of those.

i preordered BRM for the sleeve thinking it would be the halloween mask of hearthstone but I never use it.

didnt she friendzone reynad

She's in the US and likes toying with cute autist white boys tho

Only in Eloise's dreams

what is life like when you are as handsome, intelligent, tall, wealthy, and successful as Andrey "Reynad" Yanyuk?

Yeah, she likes black guys. It's Hafu that likes white guys.

Eloise literally has a sub emote of his face with the words "FRIEND ZONED" under it. Noodle is her boss, not her boy

Eloise is a tranny.

reynad is a conceited raging little cucklord

he perma banned me for some bullshit and I got an admin to undo it the next day because he agreed it wasnt worth banning for

>an admin
Nice bullshit