Opinions on the best?

Opinions on the best?

R32, because it's the only one that isn't pigfat

If the r34 had the r33's rear widow and r33 spoiler it would be perfect

R34. The R35 is trying too hard, its a supercar. The R34 is in the sweetspot with a god tier engine

R31.

"r35" isnt a skyline.

What's an R35 skyline?

Can we stop with the Skyline threads? It's getting old. There's like maybe five people on this board that can say something about them that isn't total bullshit.

Stock RB26 sucks dick for durability. Try tracking an R34 and see how quickly you burn oil and spin a bearing.

2020. midnight purple r33 will be mine

the scaling in that image all wrong, pic related is the correct scale

Found the guy who hasn't seen any of these in real life.

wait hold on you're right, THIS is the true scaling

>"Don't talk to me or my skylines ever again"

Cool. Now i'm positive you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. You know its pretty easy to tell when someone pretends to know about cars right?

Hakosuka

I don't think you understand the size of the fucking R35 either

Its really not big by today's standards

You know the R33 is the longest of the 4 right? 184.1 inches vs 183.9 inches on the R35.

The R33 GT-R is the same length as the R33 sedans. It makes it distinctly more practical but it's much longer than you expect.

Also your comparing shit that's like decades old and not even available in the us to something that is now available in the Us. Different standards

ok for real now, here is the one TRUE scale

It's big because of regulations. But the size of it compared to older generations of the Skyline it's pretty massive

This.

Yeah but look at it this way. If we were back in the day the skyline would be fucking huge compared to what was available then

True, the older ones were fairly large and considered pigfat in the late 90s. But seeing the r35 and r32 side-by-side in real life is pretty mind boggling

I mean look at any car next to a much older model of the same brand. The skyline was always a midsized.

>r35
>skyline
wew lad

its all down hill

YEAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ONE

new skyline will be a crossover

>Not posting superior GT-R

r32/33 are the best looking ones

>that pic
I liked them better when they were fat

I drive a semi fast car but not the fastest on the road

>Driving next to r35 on the highway
>Guy starts revving in traffic
>Passenger starts flipping me off with hand out the window

>Literally, the typical R35 owners

R34. I don't really care about sleekness in cars. Second choice would be the R32.

I was waiting for this.

wrong image sorry

I like the R32 the best. I'm going to import one someday.

R33 is the best looking one.
After this of course.

R36 when? It's almost been a decade.

You cannot erase me from history. I am the gtr35, the 35 stands for my 3500cc v6 engine.

I am the worst skyline ever to exist, but I did exist.

Bitch

we try to pretend that didnt happen ok

r32.
with modifications they have the most potential being the lightest.

Was not called the gtr35

If anything it was a gt350 Skyrine

My friend stuffed one of these into a school bus full of kids because he though it would be a good idea to pass one school bus do a drift around a bend and stuff it into another school bus that was unloading. Guess who doesn't have a license

Pretty much everybody and their mother in Australia has owned/has a mate who has owned a skyline, they are like 2 grand used for a naturally aspirated automatic r33, and only like 6-8 grand for a GT-T r33.

They aren't rare or special man, only amerifats think they are special because you guys got cucked.

The 4 door Autech r33 GTR is best.
32 is 2nd best.
Normal 33 are 3rd best.
34 is shit and the only reason people like it over the others is its got a larger number and Paul Walker. (It's heavier, has an identical powertrain and what do you get with the weight? A fugly car with pointless computers inside.).

The 35 is a stupid comparison, just because it shares the R** naming convention and the GT-R badge, its in its own category, not better, not worse, just a different car.

.2 inches

Dude stop

The only answer.

Oh shit I forgot to mention r31 Sillhouette GTS2 is actually the best skyline, second best skyline is a Turbo VL Commodore.

Best Skyrrrrine

Yes

my next car for sure.

>muh nostalgia
The R32
>the actual best car
R34

The R35 is not a Skyline.

If we're comparing the Skylines, the R34 is objectively the best because it's the culmination of the badge series. In my opinion though, I like the R32 the best.

If we're comparing GT-Rs, then obviously the R35 is objectively the best because it's newer and outperforms it's predecessors in every way.

You uneducated mongrels

r32 but r34 is a close second
fuck the r35

Patrician taste

>The R33 GT-R is the same length as the R33 sedans

How is that possible. I am looking at the side profile of the GT-R right now and I literally cannot imagine how it can be the same length as the sedan version. Does the sedan version not have a boot or something?

R32 is less assuming but can still perform, I like that.

thanks for this scale
really helped out.

Why can't you R33 posters just fuck off with your shit taste already?

You too.

This.

wtf is wrong with that one
it just looks off

four door with different tail

Oh right I forgot about those. Meh they're better as a wagon

>4-door R33
>not posting the superior 4-door R34

>all of these poor skylines desecrated with aftermarket wheels, collapsed suspension, and fraudulent GT-R badges

The r33 is objectively better then 34.
And the Autech r33 GTR is fucking sex on wheels.

You suck.

>The r33 is objectively better then 34.

It LITERALLY is not. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The 34 has more weight, but the same powertrain.

Same power, transmission, more weight. Objectively worse.

Oh and the 34 GTR is 27 SECONDS slower on the nurburgring KEK.

R33 is also rarer

Lol what? I'm the guy shilling the 33 here, and thats not true at all.

Atleast as an Ausfag r33's are a dime a dozen and cost like a third the price of 32's and 34's.

r32/r33
r34 just looks clunky and too big
r35 is fucking pigfat as fuck
fuck safety regulations

The driver was probably fucking shit.

Oh so your an Ausfag. Give me your fucking address and we'll settle this in person cunt.

Aren't they all kind of shit?

Just get a porsche like everyone else.