/haniho/ - Alicesoft/Rance General

Alicesoft/Rance General #634
Last thread: STEM Edition

FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p (embed)
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/YLYWL75e (embed)
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal (Trial) - mega.nz/#!V0RCWBZR!xxcBbospzU-0V3PXMsBrWdc-HASgp7eBD1cQ0R5pwY4

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>What is the status of Rance Quest?
Depends on when Mangagamer announce it. The great sales of Rance VI mean that it will happen at some point and probably sooner rather than later. As far as we know it is at least 70% translated.

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Rance 5D+VI (Hardcopy) - To be released 7th July 2017
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Shizuka Weekend starting July 28th

Marishiten in DHR when?

Maria made a poor showing back when we talked about the top five girls two threads back.

>status of Rance Quest
>at least 70% translated
Does that include Magnum or just vanilla?

Blame the false god.

In my opinion the most STEM-friendly girls are maria, sill and hazuki.

>Sill

>npt using the traditional Shizuka birthday image

I'd say that for S, Rose or Rosé, however the spelling is, would be the most fitting girl.
The girl in the television in Rance 01 might be the strongest suit for T, Maria is obviously E. Maria's assistant might be an M, not sure if any girl really fits as an M on the continent.

Is there actually a Shizuka birthday image? I can only image her birthday image being her nakadashi image from Rance 03 saying "You just gave birth, now get back to work" or something like that.

top kek is that for real

Considering that I'm from the first half of STEM, it is safe to assume that the question she's asking is hard?

Uruza could be T, she made that phone in SR. If not then Papaya.

you should be able to solve it

What level of mathematics education am I looking at here in order to be able to solve it?

Maybe he's referring to the gloves she gets from the calculator cube dungeon. Those totally look like the gloves used in Minority Report, which is totally technological. I'm not sure which branch Hazuki would fall under though.

I wrote sill because a girl who does all the chores and smooths over spoken gaffes and is endearing to most others is a good asset for a STEM guy

Just get Sheila then.

We use this one every year but there is still time for a birthday thread anyway.

Make this

But I am EOP

Maria has never been that popular here. Or at least most people generally like her without her being one of the favourites.

there are some pretty good rance H comics

some of the best are the non-H ones desu

Yeah an user here commissioned a lot of them.

thanks mystery user

you da man

Miracle?

Replica because Robot girl?

oh man that scene from 02 with the lewd mirror

has a comic about it

Page 10 already?

Normal speed for this time of day.

Maria was fun when she got a lot of screen time for bullying in retro. Nowadays she just longs for Rance and is boring.

Going from Sengoku to 02, I found her a lot more interesting and fun in the latter. She bounced off Milli well too.

While 02 is pretty dated, it's events make it fun.

02 is a game with heavy Maria (as are 03/IV)
She barely existed in IX

Veeky Forums is fast

Its first year university mathematics.

My first year of university maths was Linear Algebra & DiffEQ, Multivariable Calculus, and Discrete Maths.
Don't remember doing abstract Riemann Zeth Function stuff.

To be fair my first year of uni was in 2010. Early uni years merge together a bit.

STEM should be a player in our VGL team.

>green icon for this tab instead of blue
Did I miss something?

Doubt

Youtube changed again

/haniho/?

Anybody out there?

KANAMI

I'll take note.

Guys please help. I want to character clear all mouri units for their bonus, but I cant capture any of the girls before Shimazu annexes them.

Can't you do it in True or Isoroku routes?

So Ixseal on Friday?

Thursday morning or afternoon for those in the west.

But Im already in the middle of the monkey kill route

Did you already do the event battle where you fight the entire Mouri house with your troops?

Yep, got a province out of that

I can only recommend trying to get them on the true route and using Shizuka with her sticky ground ability.

What the fuck was his problem?

Passive aggressive Obsessive ugly creep

If you really want to capture all the Mouri units in that route then, you better start save-scumming until you get at least one of them then. Abuse DWH and Sticky Ground.

Don't be afraid to go a few turns back if it becomes necessary.

face too big, also evil

He works out at the library

He wanted to fuck Kurohime.

Will try, thanks!

easy to do in any non-KTM route, just go west first and use Takuga to uncurse Mauri.

Already conquered them, can I still do It?

yeah, get the ninja girl to normal and do the event chain in the province where uruza has the phone call

Magnum included.

I want him playable in X

Mission Complete

50 more hours

never

source in the pastebin?

Is it just me or does Kiku always seem to be in the background of these things?

it's more than she deserves anyway, she should be grateful

She has big boobs, so it's fine.

One of the few boobjobs we see Rance get

I love how Bird slips further and further into asshole-ness and unlikability with each game he appears in. From being a playboy and stupid in II to being weak-as-hell in 4.X to being a desperate, horny jerk in 5D.

the translated are in the pastebin.

I kinda expect Bird to be sick of his constant failures and finally, in a bid to get respect, eats a Demon Blood Soul but ends up being overtaken by the Demon inside it.

Probably Abert's.

Someone make this for this weekend.

>that filename

I'm off. Stay alive. Rance X news soon.

Actually it may a couple weeks before we get more info. Or maybe there will be leaks by the people who they get for debugging.

I hope not. That was pretty bad when it happened to Pascha 3.

what happened there? forced sendoku?

>sendoku
is that even a thing you do in japan anymore or just a story from a bygone era

>by the actual Uesugi Kenshin
Is it going to be extremely weird reading about this part of japanese history

So, Shizuka event and Ixseal release are on the same date.
Can we handle that much activities?

Easily because only the Japanese readers/MTers will play Ixseal and even then not all of them.

Why? that part is referenced in games/anime/manga all the time nayway.

But that was data that people could get from the demo.

In this case we will likely get people posting spoilers on 2ch, but then there will likely me many fakes spoilers in the midst of a few true ones. Maybe someone will post a pic taken with cellphone, but that may be hard to do.

Alicesoft started having actual trials that let you try out the gameplay with pascha 3. But that trial had a lot of content from the game in it, although unavailable for the player, which people accessed by hacking the game. And that's pretty easy level stuff, anyone here could do it with those tools for Alicesoft system, like aindecompiler.

Since them they take more care to delate any spoiler content from the trials, so any spoilerful content on them is minimal.

44 hours to Kiriel.

Soon some people that get the game earlier may be commenting on 2ch.

Which tend to be people who work on eroge shops or friends so they can get the package version before it's officially being sold

Oh, I read that as what was his weapon. Maybe it's death's left hand on a stick.

Rance has his priorities straight. I bet they didn't do that again once she gave the okay for real sex.

Are you saying Miracle because she knows where all skeleton bones go?

What spell make her skin go dark?

Its a pill. I don't remember if its mentioned, but likely a pill with the photoshop spell.