Badass 2000hp mod motor

This has to be one of the most badass mod motors on the planet. Easily on par with Mihovetz’s mustang. 2000hp from a twin screw blower!

VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=tX54Y67JA3A&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=tX54Y67JA3A
stevemorrisengines.com/engines/bbc/2-000-2-500-hp
hotrodenginetech.com/speed-demon-439-mph-small-block-land-speed-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder:
don't give this faggot shill that should be banned, Internal Combustion, views
hooktube.com/watch?v=tX54Y67JA3A

Wonder how this beast sounds

What's so bad about him?

His videos suck and their always being posted here

I've been here for two years and have never seen one of his videos here

kys redditor, he has very good content

>be redditor cuck
>complain when people shitpost about corvettes
>complain when people upload original content

I seriously fucking hate you faggot, not only are you a fucking cuck who always report my and alphonse shitposts, but you actually complain about some OC creater

please, for the love of everything that is good in this world, drink bleach and jump from a rooftop

wrong thread? this has nothing to do with GM or Nissan...

>EXACTLY

get a life instead of being the Veeky Forums auto police around here. its getting pretty annoying...

i had no idea prezos dick was this long

no throttle body? how does it work?

Does this post affirm alphaggot has some form of mod power, and that's why this place is so shit? I've seen him talk about people reporting posts after I've reported them before.

So anyone else notice it's in gear? Who the fuck parked it? Yeah I get that the car isn't on, but they built a 2kBHP engine, and yet they forget to put it in neutral?

Fucking retards.

Why would you not park it in gear?

??? What benefit is there to park it in gear?

It keeps it in place. Good habit to double up parking brake and a drive gear.

Is that supposed to be impressive? That's like a mid end crate engine in the GM world.

Why did you light the ford vs gm shitfest fire AGAIN?

Not trying to argue anything here. I just think it’s cool with all the engineering and fab work that’s gone into this one off creation.

post a faster LS engine than this, GM cuckboi

>soviet spanking gm fangirls again
nice

also
stevemorrisengines.com/engines/bbc/2-000-2-500-hp

>dart block
yet again it's the GM cuck that keeps claiming aftermarket blocks are made by GM

hotrodenginetech.com/speed-demon-439-mph-small-block-land-speed-record/
>Dart Little M standard deck block (9-inch)
I told you post a faster GM LS engine, GM cuckboi, not a Dart aftermarket block

I know you are stupid but this is simply too much, none of the engine you have posted so far are GM casts, get it into your thick, inbreed skull

I’m the OP and a GM nutswinger, but I acknowledge the 04-06 Ford GT as the coolest car to ever come out of Detroit.

>the state of fordcucks

>not street legal
>not a chevy block

try again

>gets BTFO
>this is the best he can come up with

sad!

and btw, BJ Baldwin Toyota uses a Brodix block, so you are even more of a faggot

Also you guys need to realize there’s a big difference between making the equivalent hp with a centrifugal and a positive displacement blower.

It's street legal here and it's a chevy designed block. Sperg harder.

A brodix block still uses a SBC or BBC design. It's still a GM part. Make like a tree and sperg more.

>It's street legal
post plates

>chevy designed block.
nope, Dart completely redesign their blocks, all they do is keep the original measurements so that crankshafts and heads fit, chevy has fuck nothing to do with a Dart block you inbreed mouthbreathing retard

>A brodix block still uses a SBC or BBC design.
nope, Brodix completely redesign their blocks aswell, especially since they are made out of fucking aluminium you retarded mutt

>It's still a GM part.
top kek, imagine being this much of a fucking delusional GM fancuck

There isn't a single GM LS engine faster than the Modular either at the mile or at the quarter, this is a fact

Sperg more and stay BTFO GM cuckold

Whoa don't blow a valve there Bruce. You can't even afford V8's there So I don't know why you're even here? Go jerk off to some shitty Barra or something you Abbo.

Daily reminder that there's no 4000hp mod motors.

except I am not australian and I drive a 350 v8???

>Daily reminder that there's no 4000hp mod motors.
just like there are no 4000hp GM engines neither kek.

what a retarded fucking argument

Stay BTFO and sperg more

Some diesels don't have throttle body, especially the old ones. I think it's the vacuum effect that gets the air in.

Cocaines a hell of a drug!

more assmad
give me more assmad

shame they put a v6 in the new one. so sad

this, so much lost potential.