/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7
tesgeneral.com/?
loverslab.com/
eribees.dysintropi.me/index.php/Eiries/Skyrim/Euka
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77315/?
regenbot.tistory.com/84
regenbot.tistory.com/64
regenbot.tistory.com/88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was I being memed on or can you actually make original categories in MO like you can in NMM?

We told you it was shit bro

You can assign different categories to mods in MO but you cannot create new categories that aren't already in the program.

I dunno how big they are compared to one another but it's not very small. Kind of lacking but the areas it did have were pretty large.

The 12GB download was worth it.

Anyone seen issues like this before? Seems like Skyrim is loading the LOD meshes and not unloading them when I get close.

Meshes AND textures, my bad. It couldn't be script-related could it? I'm running a few fairly script-heavy mods...

What type of spellcasting does /tesg/ like more?

>Oblivion style
>Dedicated spellcasting button, can use spells regardless of what weapons youre holding

>Skyrim style
>Must equip spell on either hand. can "dual wield" spells so you can combo or charge more powerful attack

mods, duh

the answer is always mod

Oblivion style is absolutely superior. I refuse to play as a spellsword in Skyrim since it's so fucking annoying without the dedicated button.

:_:

shit, that sucks no way am I ever going back to that shit heap, but it was a nice feature

qt
Time well spent?

Skyrim style is better for pure casters as it gives them added flexibility in the form of charging spells, dual-casting, and casting multiple spells in quick succession.

Oblivion style is better for spellswords, battlemages, and people who don't do much with magic, as they don't need to adjust their loadout to use spells. There's been so many times in skyrim combat that I wished I could cast off-hand without de-equipping something or installing mods.

What are some mods that make spellcasting like oblivion? or where you can assign spells like shouts?

>Serana is taller than my character

Why did I allow this to happen?

Oblivion. Playing a paladin with a hammer, shield, and holy magic is now really inconvenient. Why the fuck does my shield need to vanish from existence and then reappear just so i can cast a single spell?

>default nord height is a manlet

There really aren't that many good ones. There's one that converts all vanilla spells into powers like shouts, but that just breaks everything else.

more hotkeys please
spellsword
dual wield parrying
simple cow and goat milking

You can use Grimey's utilities to assign spells to a hotkey, but it has its issues. They spell will cast instantly with no animation, the xp you gain from it is broken, and you can't propery cast concentration based spells.

there are also mods like smart cast that you can set to be cast when certain things happen

like casting fast heal at a certain health threshold or alteration flesh spell when combat begins

there are a few other things but I don't know since I don't use that mod

Yes.

anyone?

Still a WIP.
I need to find a decent face scar mod and some better warpaints.
Also probably do something different with her lips. While I don't entirely mind her lips, I'm making decisions a lot of times with my penis.

This is my Ingjard, we hunt vampires together.

What mods make her look that way?

I always jack off before creating a character otherwise they end up extra endowed

everything from the neck up is pretty good

better females by bella

Well, the castle surrounding her is nice.

i'm trying to get TK dodge step dodge to work

do I just drop the contents of the folder inot here and run FNIS or do I have to download with manager?

>breaks everything else

What do you mean? I really want to do a battlemage as my next build but i dont want anything fancy or complicated. i just want to cast spells like I do with my shouts.

Concerning

they'll end up with way bigger tits or wider hips or taller or much shorter than they should be or that would require more work like messing with the camera

I don't even think the Dawnguard would take you seriously.

I don't think sheogorath would take her seriously

You don't need FNIS with TK Dodge.

for the step dodge? it says so right in the MCM menu

Just timed it. Running (No sprinting). Started at the southern gate of Falkreath. Followed the path east and up the road to Pinewatch, then reached Lakeview Manor in 1m, 31s.

From lakewood I go down to the shore and follow it around the rocks to the fisherman behind the 3 guardian stones. Head up the path to the stones, then follow the road from the stones to Riverwood. I reach the western gate of Riverwood in 1m, 48s (Total time : 3m,19s)

Follow the road through and out of riverwood, across the bridge. Ignore the vampires trying to trick me as I follow the road down to the crossroads just east of Honningbrew Meadery. I reach the crossroads in 1m, 58s (Total time : 5m, 18s)

From the crossroads I head west to the whiterun market, then follow the road up to the whiterun gate. I hit the goal between the whiterun guards in just under a minute and a half.

Zero sprinting, on foot no horse, one shortcut (Going around the rocks between the fisherman's camp and Lakeview). I am wearing heavy armor with the perk that makes it weigh nothing and not slow me down. Total time of trip : 6m, 45s

Just use the default roll.

I don't like it, you can't do a sweet counter attack with the roll nor can you be punished for missing a power attack

I suppose.
Though every other time I play and get on a character, I tend to look at them and think something is wrong and then end up changing things.
Somedays I feel like making animu. Other days I feel like making somewhat realistic. I've given up trying to be consistent.

>those fucking lashes

christ

Someone linked this Khajiit texture pastebin earlier

pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7

The 'Examples of Euka's textures' link is broken, where can I see examples of those textures?

in your game when you install them

Fuck I knew I forgot to change something.
The glory of having others look at stuff though. thanks for pointing that out.

>no armor mod as based as this

This is my character. Say something nice about her!

that headgear looks gorgeous

I'll be glad when I won't have to see her anymore when you kill yourself.

GOD I want armor that looks that great. The armor selection in Skyrim is OK but 90% of the modded stuff I've seen has really been lacking.

Never ever.

It's in a spoiler. Therefore I can't say anything nice about that.

aw dammit.

I'll have to find the gallery. Sooner or later

with a peck that size, you never have to worry about hurting your partner

Where are the sex and lewd mods on tesgeneral.com/?

Does anyone have a link to the full Book of UUNP download?
Also does the Book of UUNP come with sliders for UUNP?

nowhere

No

loverslab

>Never ever.
If the armor in is a 10, the armor you posted is a 7. A good attempt and better than most but still not nearly as good as the drawing.

loverslab.com/

please respond

so now that i'm using body slide I don't need mods like pic related? or is there something else i'm supposed to download to make it work?

or should I keep these for the rest of the inhabitants of skyrim?

>diana replies to itself: the thread

She has a nice...uhhh...outfit

Aight, Mord gave me a link to it.
Updated the pastebin with the link.

eribees.dysintropi.me/index.php/Eiries/Skyrim/Euka

that's a cool looking top

let me borrow that top

Robe comes from Tera Armors but the texture is custom. Don't really feel like sharing/uploading it though.

let me borrow that top

Please reply

Has anyone seen this before?

>moonpath to Elsweyr has two things that need cleaning according to LooT

are they intentional and shouldn't be cleaned?

Yes, script load could be the culprit

I would ignore them.
Also use Legacy of the Dragonborn instead, it integrates Moonpath and is a fantastic mod.

Nevermind. Found it, I think, but the downloads for this are fucking convoluted.
There a one-stop download for just getting all of them with just the Bodyslide for UNPB?

my character isn't the dragonborn though, also thanks, i'll refrain from cleaning it

Fuck. I have quite a few heavy script mods that I enjoy but my game HAS been getting progressively buggier of late...

Is there any way to tell how bad the script load is on a save?

There are tools of dubious usefulness on the nexus. It could also be literally anything other than script load, Skyrim is a fragile thing.

I love oldrim so much but damn if I am not tempted by SE's stability.

I'll never make the change, though. ENB I could live without but I couldn't give up SKSE.

There should be spells that you should hold in your hand as well as spells that are pulled out of your pocket, so to speak.

>two different projects due by the end of the week
>I haven't even started them
What have you done to me /tesg/?

C-can you share the textures? I don't think I can hold on until the mod's actual creator comes out with his revamp.

Sadly, not that I know. I was just as confused by the diversity of files when I first downloaded it too.

its fucking Monday you twit

Are there any mods that add dark souls armor?

specifically the alva set?

cloth with armor make my dick hard. im already aware of robed steel plate and robed ebony. know of any other armor with cloth mods?

Let's be honest, you wouldn't have started them anyway.
She's cute I like her.

she has a nice face
if you're using the citrus headmeshes, how did you get them to work?

nice ash yam

I want to see more of this elf.

>crime distance 4000

what do you guys use? the vanilla 4000? something less?

I have no real way to measure what 4000 really is., does anyone know?

Resplendent Armor is pretty good. Gives off a good "soulsy" aesthetic.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77315/?

regenbot.tistory.com/84

regenbot.tistory.com/64

regenbot.tistory.com/88

Can I use alternate start even if I don't have the DLC or SE and just not choose to start in locations that have the DLC?

LAL or RAS?

>sadly not that I know of
fug
Well I guess it's just as well. It would be a big download and would probably bog down my games memory more than it already is.

You using a different headmesh or the standard RaceMenu meshes? i'm having a fuck all time trying to get decent looking elf faces that aren't horrendous in their proportions.

LAL

It's the current fucking year, 6 years after Skyrim came out. You need to have the DLC by now.
You can even just pirate them, they're simple .bsa and .esp files and have no DRM or anything, safe to use on the Steam version of the game as well.

I only have screenshots trying out hairs to find one that didn't clip (as much) with the armor's scarf but here you go.

Due to how much tedious work they actually are, I should have properly started at least a week ago. They aren't schoolwork, so its not as easy to just make it up as it goes.

I wonder why hasn't ever posted them (or some in his instead) on the nexus.

then you should get started now

pls share chargen face data

does solitude exterior addon work with JK's towns?

take more. Her face is stern but not unnattractive. I like her.