Is a $6k porsche boxter a good idea

I wanna impress the girls on a budget

No

3k civic

the 911 is the only choice

It has an auto tranny, so no. Stop asking.

No? I see plenty of them on CL with manuals.

Too expensive. And no dumb bimbo will know the difference. They only know porsche=rich, suck his dick!

>Is a $6k porsche boxter a good idea
No.
>I wanna impress the girls on a budget
Women aren't impressed by a rear-engine Miata that doesn't run.

He wants to impress girls, not underage Mexican boys.

Just get a G35 coupe you homo.

why did you buy a girls porsche to pick up women?
idiots will idiot. the only things porsches pick up is: DUDES.

#coolstorybro

I've never seen an infiniti coupe driven by anyone other than a young hispanic kek

Vroom Vroom!

Not a reliable car, parts are expensive, they are difficult to work on due to lack of space and they leak water when it rains

how reliable are these boxters i'm kinda tempted to pick one up too don't want to lose an arm and leg because porsche parts and german engineering tax

Is it that spics can afford them, or they’re just that easy to steal?

No car impresses girls.

>Is a $6k porsche boxter a good idea
No.
Get a job and start grooming yourself

6/10 to making me reply

the former; they plummet in value because they're just as luxury as a buick, making it easy to buy a couple year old "luxury" vehicle the spics think is in the same category as a lexus or benz

not when its an 8 year old car. you might get some but usually their ghetto tier women not the cleanest or well groomed a few fat or pregnant shit for brains demanding/entitled demeanor for that matter. I know i have family that is poor and live in a poor area and all the women in those areas have the same issues not to mention they have like 2 kids even tough their barely 19. Those are the only women who care about fake money like your example. The worth it women if you want to put it like that know their shit and arent really impressed by a 6 or 7 series bmw that is old or any new entry level car like a 3 series or boxster. But you still have more chance driving the latter newer cars than the former. this is just for picking up women not finding the one, that is a different ball game.

Your Boster is sexy.

this, if you want to impress girl be a truck cuck.
Yes you'll be a dick sucking faggot in a lifted truck, but it will impress girls.

>something something Hispanic
>posts a car solely driven by minorities

Get the budget supercar

With the correct maintenance they are very reliable outside of IMS spooky timebomb.

>porsche boxter is rear-engined

>impress girl
>girl's car
you'll get an 'it's cute' at best

Then buy a miata and use the extra money to turbocharge it.

Only extremely pleb people dare to ask something similar, expecting to buy a Porsche on a budget and forgetting the manteinance, spare parts and other things.

It's not that if it's cheap then it must be a nice idea...there's a reson if that car in particular is cheap. It's a pleb Porsche with Porsche tier manteinance cost, it's basically "bait: the car".

elliot rodger had a bmw, much more expensive than this pile of shit and he still went on a beta uprising rampage

E92s can be had for just as cheap as a 986

A Porsche is never really a bargain, but it's cool anyway. You won't get chicks, though. You buy one because it is luxurious, well handling, and has decent horsepower.

Be warned:
You will probably spend 6000 again on the car within 3-4 years

Maybe if you pay someone to do the work for you

Boxsters are for impressing your exwife and her sons with what a sad and pathetic little man you are.

t. busrider

Every time this thread topic appears, the quoted price rises - does that mean Boxsters are appreciating?

Not really, $6k is the cheapest I've seen so far. Can't really depreciate farther since the 944 fills that space

A cheap 986 is bound to have some problems and won't impress anyone.
Doesn't make it a bad car or even a bad deal, just know that you'll probably have to fix some shit and if you aren't already good at impressing girls, this car's not gonna help.

idk can you swap a ej25 into them easily?

Lol just so it would blow up on the first track day? No thanks

Has been done before.

desu just wave the 6k in cash more impressive

He never even bothered to talk to any, he had no balls. Pussies dont get pussy.

He was also a manlet, and other things.

KEK!!! Im fucking 7 or 8 inches, thats tiny! The average should be 6!

s-shut up

What about a 5K Civic?

Man you got a tiny bean dick or something?
Civics are shit, why doess everyone here love them? Are you people shilling for honda?

Better off with 1 3k civic and 2 1k civics to scavenge for parts

>implying girls will like you for your car
>a porsche will only attract gold diggers who will leave the moment they realize its not a richfag car and you arent a richfag.

boxters are still cool cars tho but your reason for wanting one is dumb

if you wanna cars only attract dudes if you want girls you can start be getting off Veeky Forums

Post more vroom vroom guy

Status and real estate impresses women. Not a cheap fucking used car parked outside of your shitty apartment complex

You can find lots more on reddit

Its racecar johnny. Or raceWAR johnny as he is known on /pol/, his board of origin

Early 2000's Mercs. Like W211 E class.

You can get a more reliable vehicle for the same or less cash, and girls will see the three pointed star and fucking melt. At least the two dollar whores you're trying to attract will. It's like thot kryptonite.