I need a healthy dose of Redpill

I need a healthy dose of Redpill

sage

There is a reason they're all cheap and don't have more than 120k miles

The worst RX of them all

so the stupid fuck that took the time to Photoshop out the driver of the car couldn't be bothered to Photoshop out the dirt kick-up behind the front tire and in the wheel well of the rear tire.

pissed

Is it because America cannot into rotary's?

They'd be great if they weren't so expensive and sometimes frustrating to own.

75k and the motors go to shit, rotary motors are a neat concept but long term reliability is not there.

no it's because rotarys cant into running reliably

so they hold their value extremely well in europe and japan?

They're not that unreliable if you're not a dumbass and know how to do preventative maintenance. Which you should be doing no matter the car

>cant let the car sit
Absolutely retarded. Not OP but I'm definitely not going to live this nightmare, many will hate on me for this but what about 13B swapping an RX8? I'm not a fan of the FD's design personally and prefer the facelifted RX8 to it.

Its a right hand drive you fucking moron,

>redpill

You have to go back

I can see the silhouette of a semi-shopped guy there

Normal cars don't need auxiliary oiling systems and their fucking oil and gas premixed. A 200hp engine shouldn't need that much maintenance...

>but they're reliable if you do this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this...
>also don't drive on the freeway for more than an hour at a time

13rew swap would fix everything wrong with the rx8.

pic related

pic related

they still put in effort to remove the guy most of the way, my point still stands.

Subframe differences won't allow the 13B REW to fit without major fabrication.

Would an RX8 be a bad car to take on a roadtrip?

>crossbar mount
>drops right in

>pic related

the not letting it sit thing is a meme, my carb 12a still starts fine after sitting for 2+ months. any longer than that i would expect to drain tank

My Acura TL is 3400 lbs, and had 260 hp stock
It gets 23 mpg city 34 highway
My coworkers RX8 got around 16 mpg, and stock my RL walked him from a dig and bussed him from a roll, its FWD