withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

I think Adventure Hikari had that personality because she was young, not because she was somehow more pure than other people. Of course she became a bit of a slut in 02.

Fuck, this is a very interesting read for a Hikari fanboy like me. I cannot thank you enough. I want Dagomon to appear in a more adult oriented season.

Would Haru's personality be more excusable if he were a girl?

I just don't see how she is more of a slut than literally any other girl her age. Miyako is much worse.

For best girl.
God I wish I was her.

>The only solution I can find is that the chosen kids shit behind a tree every day
This is hilarious. I think they just don't need to do it, even if they eat, since only a few hour have passed in the real world.

>mfw I want to reply to some interesting posts but the previous thread is dead

I feel like the new Metalgarurumon is really underappreciated. Look at him, he literally as ZERO kibble.

Actually it's not just Haru. Yuujin takes a big amount this as well.
I feel like the writers originally planned him out as a girl and Yuujin as his love interest.
Even his name is feminine in itself.
But they got shut down by someone higher up in Bandai and were forced to make him a guy. However, they kept the same type of dynamics between them, and thus making Haru and Yuujin come off as wanting to bang each other.

>However, they kept the same type of dynamics between them, and thus making Haru and Yuujin come off as wanting to bang each other.
And bless them for that. Gay shotas are the best.

>I think Adventure Hikari had that personality because she was young, not because she was somehow more pure than other people.
No, that's literally how it goes for her: she is more pure than other people, hence why she can bear the Crest of Light. Even Takeru wasn't as pure and his character evolved accordingly in 02 and tri.

Then why is she always teasing Daisuke, knowing that he'll never taste her bald pussy? She literally uses Takeru to make Daisuke jealous, even though she doesn't like Takeru either. What the hell?

She is almost worse than Sora. I don't get why Sora is so hated but Hikari gets away with cucking some of our favorite characters.

Hikari is so pure that she doesn't even poop, according to the people that defend her.

02 was a mistake, that's what.

Pedos not welcome.

I contribute to these threads more than anyone else. If you plan to derail the thread talking shit about the pedo posts for literally no reason instead of enjoying or ignoring them, I may eventually leave this place and you will miss out on a lot of quality posts.

She is pure in the sense that she holds the most purest form of love for her onii-chan.

>I contribute to these threads more than anyone else
Then keep doing that instead of talking about Hikari's pussy, Sora having an ass, or Mimi shitting herself.

The last thread was incredible, but the last part was depressing. I want that fucking Hosoda remake so bad.

If I'm not allowed to talk about the best girls in Digimon, I refuse to talk about other things. Why do you even care? Are you a some kind of puritan? Did Mimi's ass ever prevent you from discussing something else? I simply ignore the topics I'm not interested in and post my own theories, opinions, share interesting stuff...You should do the same thing instead of bitching about it. There is nothing worse than spending the limited time you have trying to bring someone else down or destroy something you personally dislike. Don't be an asshole, man.

kill yourself

Dude I think I found one of your photos

Does Hosoda still cares about making anything Digimon, at this point?

>I post good things as well so I'm entitled to shitpost if I want to
user that's not how it works

His last two movies were full of furry pandering, so maybe he'd still be interested in doing something with human x digimon crossbreeding or bara Leomons

Even if he did, there would be no way Toei/Bamco would give him complete creative control of a serial merchandise commercial.

Is that Knuckles the Echidna?

Sexual posts are not shitposting if someone enjoys them. There were a bunch of people talking about doujins in the last thread.

I feel bad for you if you are so prudish that you can't stand these topics and will do all you can to prevent people from talking about cute girls.

Whatever, let's agree to disagree and talk about the return of X-Digimon.

so does anyone else ship Rei and Elena after last episode

Nah, Rei and Eri are the OTP.

Rei and Eri have barely ever interacted, even in this episode where he served as her "employee"

Eri is for Naruto

eri and astra feel more like brother and sister to me

Why we can't have more protagonists like Masaru? Instead we got some faggy kid.

That webm gets me every time

Haru isn't that gay.

He is pretty gay for what he is.

And that is?

>you'll never serve in Mimi's army

ded

We've gone Leomon again.

bump

So why didn't xros wars get a movie? Or appmon, but that could change.

Xros Wars got a filler season instead.

so focken ded

Because it wouldn't make any money.

>Xros
>merchandise

no european digimon fans on the board it seems.

I thought it was purity as in innocence.
As in not knowing right from wrong. As in, prone to jealousy and possessiveness. Going all Cain on Koromon's Able ass, because she was in Tai's life first and doesn't know how to share.
She is capable of evil and the Dark Ocean knows it.
Who's ready to see Fallen Seraphimon in Digimon Tri?

Why are Digimon so evil?

They are a product of man after all.

Depends on the season, though.

lack of interest

IMPOSSIBLE! MAN IS PURE!

Yes
But what about
WO MAN?

I wanted the Tri dub to be good out of nostalgia reasons but jesus christ, they're pronouncing Gennai differently than in 02 and it is grating

hey look on the bright side, there's no DRAYmon yet

Give it time.

The fact that Hikari is human is pretty lewd. She is so cute and perfect, but she is part of the human species. She is part of the cancer killing our planet. She is a dirty human being just like everyone else! Why is it so lewd to humanize a seemingly perfect girl?

Would digimon be more popular today if the English dubs had been actually good and faithful to the original? Anyone would think it's a shitty Pokemon ripoff after hearing that godawful digirap and having the experience ruined by bad voice acting, bad music and an awful script full of corny jokes.

not really, I mean losing the digirap would help
but the us digimon theme is extremely memorable in it's own right, if nothing else, and all the little things grown up autists notice fly over kids' heads
I mean shit, pokemon was number one despite similarly bad dubbing, entire missing episodes, and I'LL TURN THIS FRYING PAN, INTO A DRYING PAN

and jelly filled donuts

It was doomed from the start because Pokemon was already very popular. Most American kids are emotionally stunted because their prudish parents and society in general keep them ignorant about things they consider "inappropriate". They don't want to talk with them about anything embarrassing or hard to explain. And they won't even let the poor kids find out on their own, since all their entertainment is horribly censored.

Digimon had to be changed for America. They had to dumb down the script, censor anything "inappropriate" that kids in other parts of the world can handle just fine, get rid of sexually suggestive scenes that European and Asian kids found really enjoyable, change the heartfelt Japanese music to something "cool" without any substance and remove all the tension from tense scenes by adding bad jokes.

After having most of its personality and messages taken away and being turned into a typical American kid's show, it could only be perceived as some edgy Pokemon clone.

mate you've been going on this
>THE WORLD IS EVIL AND PRUDISH
stint for like 2 days now, we get it you want taichi to fuck hikari, let go

I'm explaining why America alone got such a godawful dub. They treat kids like idiots and try to justify it by showing how fucking stupid their kids are. Of course they are retarded, you made them that way.

How do you expect me to talk about the American dub without bringing up their puritan bullshit?

Does anyone else love how the digital world looks in Adventure? Especially the forests and stuff. Those low-res backgrouds may have been the result of a low budget, but they give the digital world a very distinct and memorable look.

I don't think not seeing taichi's naked ass in the tub and turning a beach bum into sora's cousin is emotionally stunting kids
really it's fucking digimon, relax already

I never said that not seeing Taichi's ass is the reason American kids are like that. I'm not particularly interested in seeing his ass.

What I'm saying is that kids are emotionally and intellectually stunted because of the way they are raised. And that's the reason why Digimon had to be censored and dumbed down.

I don't want to be antagonistic, but please pay more attention to what I'm saying before posting a reply. I think I made my point clear in my last post, but apparently it wasn't clear enough.

Again, saying they're stunted is overboard, and the "dumbing down" is minimal at best, and had nothing to do with it's lesser success
every society has hangups about something, it'd be naive to think japan, suicide capital of the world, wasn't doing something wrong themselves

Xros could have had a crossover movie with all the past protagonist like the Precure All-Stars films but nope it had to be a rushed two parter in Hunters.

Man, feels good to not live in usa. The dub we got here had the shitty americanized names, but the dubbed soundtrack at least used the japanese themes as base and the script wasn't the american one.

Said that, sounds like america is a very repressed and overprotective nation. I mean, as you mentioned before, other countries have no issues showing kids mild violence and mild sexual content in their daytime shows, but your dubs like digimon and one piece are very dumbed down and that doesn't make other countries have an any more sexual and violent kid/teen crimes than america

The rest of the world is becoming just as bad as the USA. A lot of European countries consume American media and indirectly adopt their sensitivities and morals. Movies, TV shows, cartoons, books, the news, social media... The American influence is everywhere and it shows. We didn't have this many prudes before. People are more easily offended, strongly support censorship and have a completely unnatural view of sexuality. And the new generations are even worse than the adults when it comes to moralfaggotry.

It's very unfortunate that a nation founded by sexually repressed puritans ended up becoming the model that every other country tries to imitate.

Anyway, let's change the topic to something more related to Digimon. I don't want to derail the thread with this crap and give that one guy a real reason to be pissed off.

SO the appmon ost and characters songs were just released. Anyone know where we can find the mp3s yet?

Protip: The person you are replying too is an emotionally stunted american whose parents and societ failed him

>America alone
You forgot that the entire English speaking world got that dub too.

Feels bad to know that the next time Digimon gets translated, we will get the shit dubs of america. Latin america got lucky enough to get mostly faithful spanish dubs of Adventure up to Frontier, but since "Data Squad", we got the bad dubs like "Fusion". I guess that just buying the shit dubs and redub them to spanish was a lot cheaper than translating the source material.

truly saddening

Here's spider waifu to calm everyone down.

Hope she appears in HaMe.

Anyone has download link for the non-vocal version of Gatchen and Be My Light?

The name was always going to be the biggest issue. Most of the people who think Digimon is just a Pokemon ripoff never actually watched the show. It's just a case of two things sounding similar and coming out around the same time.

Parasimon is ugly. I hope not.

>because their prudish parents and society in general
I really understand what you are saying, but I think you are blaming american culture for something that it was not really the problem. To be fair, it was more the shitty VA culture they have, they are unprofessional as fuck.

There are like only 10 people who dub everything and everyone, so they have no variety in their voices, besides they are too cheap to buy the rights for the original music, so they create their own abominations they pass for songs.
Besides I remember translators get paid for every change they make to the original script, or some shit like that, so they change the script as much as possible (even the names) to profit the more they can.
Also the producers being massive shipperfags and having favoritisms doesn't help, at all.

And yeah, I know americans being puritans could be a factor here, (like Creepymon and shit), but dubs in other countries were also garbage and they don't have that excuse, like the finnish one.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4

I wonder what the new Digimon will be for this game, like how Decode gave us RustTyrannomon and Titamon, CS gave us Mastemon, and NO gave us the Zwarts and BoltBoutamon. I hope the new ver 20 mons are in this game but I hope they won't count as the new game Digimon.

You get Omegamon Alter Z and you´re gonna like it. I swear to god he is like a saberface or a pika clone at this point

I'd be okay with an actual design for GraceNovamon if we don't get anything else.

Speaking of GraceNovamon, assuming its included, how high do you think the chance for both Sayo AND Koh to appear is? I mean, Sayo was already in CS, if they would put Koh with Apollomon in for a side quest, GraceNovamon would be almost guaranteed.

I'd be okay with that if it means Victory Greymon and Z'd Garurumon will finally have their own Omegamon variant.

>mangamons being relevant
top kek

ShineGreymon + MirageGaogamon Omegamon is probably higher on Bamco's priority list.

Nah, man Alter Z is just an alternate version of Omegamon which happens when you fuse your Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon fuse after they watched a zombie movie marathon on the digifarm. There is also Omega Alter X who hunts down and kills all other Omegamon variants. and maybe in the magical year of 2027, to celebrate 20 years of Victory Gs debut they will release...Omegamon Imperial Mode, which is basically a reverse Impy paladin mode, since its also the year the 02 ending takes place.

Why does every Digimon game have some annoying flaw that could have been easily avoided? I'm playing Dusk and there is no excuse for having the text move so slow with no way to make it faster. Yeah, you can use A or B to manually speed it up, but it's really tiring and I often end up skipping some lines by mistake.

Just... why? Why did they think this was acceptable?

Yeah, that is the reason there is no 10/10 digimon game.

The text speed is not that bad compared to not being able to walk 3 steps without being attacked by digimon. I remember some fetch quests being a nightmare to finish because of that shit.

I know there's an equipment that makes it super easy to flee battles, but there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't have created another equipment that decreases the encounter rate.

The first World has a ton of flaws, but I consider it a masterpiece. It's very unique and fun to play (with a digivolution guide).

Next Order is ok, but I dislike having two digimon at the same time and the lack of animations. World 1 was really charming thanks to little details like being able to see your digimon take a shit, actually devour the meat or train at the gyms. Next Order is too streamlined and loses that charm. You no longer have to run to the toilet after training for a while or take your digimon to different training machines. Now everything is in the same place and your digimon's needs feel inconsequential. No more comfy and immersive 30 second trips to the toilet.

Trust no bitch.

Hikari looks retarded.

If she looks like one, maybe she is one.