Want to replace outer tie rods and rotors

>want to replace outer tie rods and rotors
>don't want to pay for alignment
>already blew money on track tires
>won't have money till next track season

Who else in pain. When the sticky said moneypit I didn't think it would be a literal pit that would just drain my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8Iht1twuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BMW?

If you can just take the tie rod ends off without undoing anything else, measure as good as you can and replicate that with the new ones.

AW11

wrong picture

>alignment
$60?

>be me
>have fb rx7
>buy watanabe rims
>JAYDEEMM.webm
>have to wait 4 weeks to buy new tires with all the Christmas shopping I hadn't done yet ,
>order tires, toyo r888's
>fuck_yeah.rar
>first snow falls
>moron deer runs out in front of me and I run into a guard rail dodging it
>now the fender, headlight, and rail light need to be replaced, and I'll have to send it off to get bodywork doine , which will cost like 1000$ at least
>supposed to be getting it Bridgeported and souped up in feb, which will cost around 5,000$
Starting to regret selling my miata.

>be me
>have fc rx7
>have to replace batter cable, main fuse, and pray that its the only thing wrong with the wiring
>then have to replace or rebuild OMP
>still need to do a compression test before I suck dick for apex seals

>be me
>have fc rx7
>have LT1 and T56 laying around
>perform sacraligious acts
>never have to worry about apex seals again

Youre doing gods work

>I didnt know a money pit would be a money pit.

Fuck the OMP just run premix. Seals aren't expensive either especially if you do them yourself
I hope you run that poor car into a tree and kys

Now you have to worry about optisparks

If im fucking the OMP are there any kits for a delete or do i need to nigger rig it up. Also rebuild kits are expensive for me at least. Minimum $1000 for atkins shit.

Yeah racing beat sells an OMP block off kit. Premixing is a good idea anyway because the OMP can't keep up with the engine at the higher revs, and the OMP injects engine oil which is not designed to burn into the housings, which causes carbon buildup over time. I run my OMP and premix right now to be safe, but if yours is shot just dump in about 2 oz of 2 stroke per gallon, STP is the stuff you want.
Yeah that's about the right cost for a seal kit. Not too bad considering you're getting a new engine

i came

>He went from the apex seal jew to the optispark jew
Should've just put in an LS like a white man

Didn't find one on racing beat. Banzai racing has them though. Do i need to do any electrical fuckery to make sure it'll run properly?

must've got confused a couple companies sell those kits. Not on your car, check the forums to be sure. All the kit does is just loop it around back to the sump.

Fairly certain mine is an S5. That amount of fuckery makes me want to just buy a rebuild kit for the OMP.

If you're driving it on the track who gives a shit if your tires wear slightly faster? Count the threads as you unscrew it, thread the new ones on the same amount. If you want to go full hack job, use the jackstands and string method

Just do a hobo alignment, have done it plenty of times and never had a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8Iht1twuo

i mean if you dont care about your tires go for it

Is the opm the oil squirter thing? I always hear people say delete it and premix

>boosting on the toe gay
>7500rpm in 3rd at the end of a short straightaway
>transitioning to brake ready to decelerate for the corner
>no throttle
>no fuel
>no fuel on premix means no oil
>engine is spinning at 7k with no lube

Sounds bad senpai