/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, group pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-july-12th-2017-updated.27679/

>Latest KR Patchnotes
invenglobal.com/articles/2317/bdo-kr-patch-notes-july-6th-mini-game-area-and-tower-defense-mode-added

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/pewVq1xJ

>Mod info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BDCm0D07
youtube.com/watch?v=JbjVXCCLeyc
youtu.be/KfmQuavvs9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xth for comfy idling

convince me to log in

Hi, use this pastebin next time as it's more up to date
pastebin.com/BDCm0D07
Thanks

Why are you so down on yourself? I'm sure you're a much better person than you think you are.

vjeepjeep

I've messed a lot of things up in my life and I'm constantly reminded of them by both myself and others on a daily basis.

is this a good game

redpill me on depression valk

That doesn't mean you're a shitty person. How are you going to catch up with your head hanging down?

gave good succ yesterday at calpheon

What do you guys think about the 2nd awakening?
youtube.com/watch?v=JbjVXCCLeyc

that's what a subscription is supposed to be there for

Hardcore alcoholic. The rest of the nickname states itself though.

>2fps in an official trailer

Nah I'm pretty shitty.

Some might even say I'm worthless trash.

So what, it's just like small buffs to pre-existing moves from before awakening weapon? That's all? How fucking disappointing.

Healing Lighthouse + Protected Area.

Thanks.

It mixes 2 skills together into a new one.

>a Valor pastebin

lol

>paying vjera instead of just buying a sex doll and cat

People really know how to waste money

>InbredCucks to cucked to stand up for their own shitposting

>Derailing a perfectly new thread into another /Vjera/ general
Fuck off, god damn.

What are you even trying to say?

sorry had a shower thought and wasn't dry for last thread

He is saying you are a cuck for falseflagging.

>buying a sex doll when you already have a cat

I will probably get banned again because some aspie in last thread got upset over a picture I posted and reported me. I just want you all to know I love you all

>login
>pop 1 hour exp buff
>cant even finish 45 minutes till I get bored because no challenge
>logoff

How the fuck do you autists do it, I just want to pvp but playing this game is so fucking boring.

rip

Post your crush

>How the fuck do you autists do it.
By tricking themselves into thinking that grinding is actually better than actual PvE content to level up on.

Who are you?

>By tricking themselves into thinking that grinding is actually better than actual PvE content to level up on.

They call me Tater Salad.

>mmo
>challenge when leveling
There is no mmo like that

I knew you didn't actually care about me.

I never got a chance to talk to you in any kind of depth whatsoever but you seem pretty cool.

Someone wanna gift me game? I wont ERP with you and I likely wont even play with you after I start playing. : )

What about Gray Standard? I thought it's leveling was very fun and involving.

That's fucking retarded.

I tried tera and it was bretty fun fighting high level bam's you shouldnt fighting. The pvp was trash though. Thats why I came to BDO but you guys have the opposite problem

Did she stutter?

>Mindlessly hit mobs with no effective AI who do not pose a threat for 200 hours to get one level.
>Fun.
VS:
>Having a vast array of group content to level up with friends/randoms and you aren't penalized for grouping.
BDO leveling is the most soul-sucking experience but the rewards for hitting certain goals feels nice for a bit until novelty wears off.
Maybe not in the current MMO landscape, which is sad. Older MMOs had it great.

>she
Did you stutter?

Thanks.

but i like playing dynasty warriors

Salary poster from last thread, i recognize where you work. Grocery boy.

please unblock me... im still crying

Hows your night going /bdog/?

Staying comfy?

I'm hungry and I only have a mostly empty bag of stale chips and a few slices of bread that went past their use by date yesterday.

Pretty bad night actually.

What is the opposite of comfy? Because I'm that right now.

I wish it was as easy to setup a private server of this game as it is with wow. I want to go back to launch, awakenings and +20 weapons were the biggest fuck up duam ever made. Everything is just has SA/block/aoe slapped on and every class ends up playing the same because of it.

What's wrong?

no

Too much to get into, really. It's a lot. Like, a lot a lot.

nice double chin you got going there

Agitated? Uncomfortable?

Double? Are you feeling okay user?

Uncomfortable sounds right. Thank you. You've helped me put my feelings into words I couldn't express otherwise.

i am recently migrating from archeage to bdo, what kind of rig would be good to run the game at a relatively consistent 30~40fps? my current laptop is almost 7 years old and tries to commit seppuku if i try to run it, not getting more than 10fps....
looking for under $1000 if possible....
thinking gtx 1060 for graphics, at least 8gb ram, but i kinda like amd over intel, however most forums i see recommend intel for bdo...
maybe i7, since my current processor is an amd A10 and could use an upgrade. Also looking for a desktop over a laptop.

Does the apple of your eye always disregard your feelings no matter how hard you try?

As a 1060 owner, its not enough.

Something like that.

I don't think your budget is enough unless you are planning to play on optimization mode.

im not planning on playing at high graphics, more medium to low graphics, enough to see the world while not reducing the characters to pixels
so far looking at 16gb ram, gtx 1060, intel i5 or i7, with 550 to 800w power supply and the stock cooler. not overclocked.

>800w PSU
You have no idea what you're doing, do you?

that would be correct, i never really paid much attention to power supply before.

Any i5 or Ryzen
8gb ram
600w not 800

Honestly 1060 with i5 is enough.

I wanna cum on those tits.

thanks anons!

Hey /bdog/, have you accomplished any of your goals today/yesterday?

I think I'm still alive so no.

I'm still chopping and life skilling, so no sadly.

bad things are just a sign that good things will happen in due time, user

Shit you sound like a pussy.

How many squares to go?

i just need 80 more...
then i'll go get 1000 more!

Well, accidentally made someone throw themselves off a bridge while trying to hunt, so not quite.

The fear is the best part of the hunt though. I'd be pretty happy with myself if I pushed someone that far today.

no need to be rude senpai I was just quoting the lyrics from an aquabats song youtu.be/KfmQuavvs9w

unique character, nice
also accidents happen

Jokes on you Dutchy I was just quoting ME2. Get counter quoted nerd.

wew

>tfw no friends to sail with

obese australian loser

im thin look at my nudes

Fat amerikunt

This kitty looks familiar.

I wanna quit my job ;_;

Why user?

The graphics in that game are disgusting

Post you're crush

You should get the Delphe Knight armor.
dye it black

i love her so much

Your crush is a potato?

I'm trying to get it, but i understand nothing of crafting and it's pretty rare on the market.

I don't have enough time to play bdo ;_;

whyfu quit the game your crush is gone