>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Dubs decide who I main for the rest of the season, and who I main next for 3. Gladiator or Highlander?

Why did they even bother with the story mode? Nobody has played it except me and maybe 10 other people worldwide.

It's a good tutorial and way to test stuff out, probably.

I played it for the Steel.

I want for honor to have deepest lore

Conquerer, Highlander

I would like them to expand on PVE co-op content with themed faction missions or a Last Stand mode.

I'm sure a lot have played it user. I did since why not, and I found the Vikings and Samurai entertaining.

>even lawbros against enemy voice got updated to sync with an enemy lawbro spamming default taunt.
Learn something new every time with this patch (on console so this patch is recent for us)

Am I bad, or am I justified in disliking dealing with centurion? I just feel like I have to keep up with a million things and then my brain shuts off

>Facing a Rep 9 Raider who bitches about Conqueror being OP and boring to face
>While he just spams the fucking charge and absolutely nothing else, even when facing characters who AREN'T Conq

A BOT KEEPS USING WARDEN SHOULDER BASH GB HELP

What are you having issues with?

Centurion isn't that hard to deal with on PC. His kick is laughably slow, so his only method of attack are his fast heavies. He's confusing at first, but once you understand just how limited his options actually are, he becomes easy to beat in a 1v1 situation.

Everything, I guess, coming back to the game now is rough, and as kensei i feel like spaghetti

I suppose, maybe I should just try fighting a cent lvl 3 bot for a while

Kensei is really good against Centurion, actually. As soon as he turns orange for his kick, just do a dodge light. It deals solid damage (especially against Cent, about a fifth of his HP) and there's not a lot he can do about it. However, you also have a lot of issues because your lights are so easy to parry and you have no real options to crack him open if he turtles.

>rep 19 kensei
>ONLY spams swift strike and helm splitter
How can you play this long without learning anything from the game?

In Dominion, if you are primarily ganking, you can do literally anything and succeed most of the time. A lot of people only play Dominion, and only fight when they have a numerical advantage, so they never learn proper techniques.

>know fundamentals and feinting
>unstoppable in dominion

If you dodge a kick do not gb, 700ms dodge + kick chaining into heavy means you will get stabbed, do dodge light.
Block his heavies, the variable timing and soft feint into gb means he can punish parry fishing greatly, only parry fully charged heavies as they have an easily reactable point of no return.
Never fight near a wall or give him obvious lights, atleast in this patch as his parry followup is devastating, if he does get it off on you and does the max punish dodge the 3rd swing of the zone attack and punish.
His zone is 3 slashes, 500ms 500ms 600ms, non feintable.
Every stab is a heavy, every slash is a light unless its a zone, the zone makes his arm cross his body, zone parry punishes are heavy timings.
He can jab after every heavy, dodge this for a free guardbeak.
Full charged heavy pins gives a full charged jab, parry the heavy dingus.
Heavy after kick is not guaranteed
Heavy after jab is guaranteed if jab wallbangs you, another jab however is not, dodge it.
He gets a free light after a kick or a jab, if he attacks again straight after a light parry that shit, its always another unfeintable light.
After every light he can also go for a unique quick throw guardbreak, easy to cgb but has no sound, just pay attention.
He cannot be reliably parry baited into guardbreak, his heavies have too little startup.

I think thats pretty much everything.

wait, not that guy but what's a max punish? i thought it was full heavy into full jab into ground pin, whats this about a zone attack

>Fighting warden in dominion
>Feint top heavy
>AD MORTEM
>Feint top heavy
>AD MORTEM
I was so confused he did it twice in a row, thinking back i should of tried it again.

Heavy pin into full jab into unlock sprint forward zone.
Heavy 30
Zone 25
Zone 25
3rd zone attack is not confirmed, punishable if it doesnt kill, eagles talons does 35 damage, this punish is 15 damage more.

>teammate encourages enemy to 2v1 you because you called someone a nigger
Jesus I knew brawl and duel were full of redditor faggots, but this is absurd. Every time I make the mistake of playing brawl, i get either paired with the dumbest player known to man or a retard who has "honor".

so i should stick with eagles talons unless they're near death? got it.

was the sabreur leak confirmed fake?

I was really hoping kinda hard but I still think it was fake

I love how people complain about 1v1 24/7 but we never bothered to talk about dominions problems

Breaking is by far the most cancerous thing I just faced a team that were able to come back 3 TIMES due to breaking shit. Luckily they had 2 knights who had catapult that nuked my team with a nice emote spam victory.

>Sabreur

What?

Knight fags dont want to admit that catapult is fucking retarded

Why is Samurai's arrowstorm so comparatively terrible?

You mean the rapier chick "leak"?

That one was confirmed fake like, a day after it happened.

This means that since the Gladiator leak was never de-confirmed, it's most likely true.

It's good on consoles.

Arrowstorm is balanced, which makes it near useless compared to the "I win" button.

Shit, even the Fireflask gives you some time to escape.

Fireflasks only good use is if they are grouped indoors but even then I feel like I could stand in the fire like 5 seconds and barely lose my HP

Lets see my same day get dubs

I think it's exponential. Like the first few seconds don't do as much damage as if you wander into it later.

Fireflask is good when paired with non-executed enemies.

Just let them go for the revive and flask them.

Quit talkin shit post and critique mains

>didn't go for pale white

We have never had an in depth discussion of dominion which is odd for Veeky Forums. The comeback mechanic in for honor is one of the most forgiving I have ever seen I really feel like the devs did this for EPIC ESPORTS for da come backs but the esport crowd all flocked to 1v1 so were sort of stuck with the devs not catering to one crowd.

Dominion is better in a competitive environment we already know this aswell

>Dominion is better in a competitive environment we already know this aswell

Literally the best plot twist in this games life 1v1 faggots shilled this game to hard for one mode and its biting us (the people who stayed) in the ass

yeah
explain

How do we redeem for honor and piss off 1v1 fags

Vikings would be pale as paper historically also it looks better

I dunno, user. Being a black viking/samurai always gives me a good raugh.

Revenge in duels can be used 24/7 on top of that the only map in duels now is a thin bridge that you can fall off of easily just by being hit

I would actually like a 4v4 clusterfuck Event mode where the only map is a thin bridge with heavy classes disabled.

Beat it, then beat it again on "realistic" far too many great VAs in it to miss out even if the story is shit. I mean Travis Willingham Raider and femshep Warden?! Worth playing even if they have just a few lines.

>playing femwarden when proper warden is literally illidan
what are you, gay?

What are you, 12?

so you are indeed a faggot who is confirming that yes, you do like women

Do people actually like dominions comeback mechanics?

Arrow storm suffers from being pretty well balanced. It's so much easier to escape than catapult or fire flask, all the samurai got stuck with a shit tier 4 feat except for Shino's heal on hit, but that is balanced by their joke of a health bar.

>He doesn't use Unblockable

Liam O'Brien, also from Critical Role like Travis, understandable choice. I don't judge going either way for campaign Warden, like I said I played I through twice.

Is shinobi shit now?

Shinobi is incredibly balanced, so yes.

Shinobi is absolute garbage in every aspect outside of her FIFTY FUCKING DAMAGE DELECT and however much damage Sickle Rain does on light parries

Unblockable is a great feat for Kensei, I wish Shugoki got it since he is so fucking slow. I wish Nobushi didn't get a shit version of fire flask, Roachi fear feat is as broken for them as it is for any other ass class. I'm just saying as airstrike/t4 bomb feats go the samurai got the weakest one of the bunch.

Shit even LB got a fucking sack full of nades to this day, most projectile feats were toned down, but LB can still throw out bombs like he's fucking Taliban.

>people stay spam lights
>get blocked on PC
>also parried

Aside from the kick Shinobi was always kinda garbage

warden being illidan and berzerker being garrosh were the best choices for this game

Raider is also garrosh

Atleast shes cute

Ever since Critical Role started I've always picked or sought out the cast in every game. Xcom, fallout, for honor, final fantasy, last of us...those guys are in everything and good for them they deserve it.

Play peacekeeper

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does it get good early on because I couldn't even handle their character descriptions

Why do people think gladiator is one of the new characters?
Why would they put in 2 roman characters in a row?

It's the knights theme for the dlc

Friendly reminder that if a Shugoki stands on a bridge there is nothing you can do about it and you can't report them for standing there to wait out a 5 minute timer

samurais have the cutest soldiers.

dumbest grunt sword tho.

You could try to take another route.

Another route in duel? or Elim?

because the "leak" from 6 months ago said centurion and gladiator and people fell for it because they got cent right even though ubi fuckin showed off the cent and shinobi from day 1

>Duel against randoms on random maps
lol
Literally asking for a good time.

Pls show where they showed them off day one

do you not remember the season pass banner having cent and shinobi on it

Those aren't fully rendered 3d models tho are they

no it's all art, but it was blatantly obvious they were the DLC chars considering the others shown in the pass were already in the game

looks like concept art.

>Clanfags are, without exception, cancerous growths on the game
>Ruin every fucking round by grouping up and just pub stomping
>They're also the only people left in my region

PHR and ES, this one goes out to you. Glad you got to enjoy slaughtering brand new players in your 4 man, then act confused about why the game is fucking dead in OCE.

So your explanation of the centurion shinobi and highlander model leaks is

the highlander is clearly some low-effort mockup done by somebody just like that "prototype" kensei people were talking about last week

But the For Honor devs went out of their way to dismiss the fake leak of the rapier girl.

That Gladiator, Highlander, Ronin and Huntress leak has been around since before Centurion and Shinobi were released and they haven't said anything about it.

>But the For Honor devs went out of their way to dismiss the fake leak of the rapier girl.
because someone claiming to work for ubi publicly went and called everybody faggots

And your explanation of the centurion and shinobi model leaks is

those were genuine leaks from a now dead employee

>season ends in less than a week
>no fucking leaks

>>flood season almost over
>>lets sell the dam now

My feminine bussy is leaking for roman but that's about it

>YIFFVULT
WHY? WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO SHIT MY KNIGHT FACTION?

>he doesnt know everybody here is a furfag degen

Raider? I thought that was fixed

He has a duoqeue partner named DeusYiff

They're both fucking useless

I just like metal armor, and European medieval weaponry.
why are the furfags are always in my wake?

the original leaker was found and is now locked in Romans dungeon as a sex slave

>you'll never be locked in Roman's dungeon as a sex slave

>can beat the entire enemy team in a 1v1 fight
>they gang up on me
>take 2 out of 3 out
>they metaphorically stroke their cocks over it in chat as the last one gets a heavy on me
>they climax at the exact moment its done
>joys and jubilation with smugness spread like the vapid smell of a liquid shit across the map

Is this what being a video game boss feels like?