/mbgg/ - Mobage General #736

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2584609
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2793646
twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/889689748356202496
cache.sqex-bridge.jp/api/information/detail/30929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mamuru.

Boys

live2d for the entire roster soon?

I'm not that user and i'm also slightly biased because I really hated how both sakura versions play, though to give my opinion on the S-rank version of characters, it'd be like

>Bulldoze everything
Himeko

>Monster damage if properly geared
Sakura

>Easiest clears of your life (Might cry at blue enemies)
Kiana

>Great leader skill, QTE and leaderskill that kind of sort of falls short of the above
Mei

>Newest hotness and cutest girl
Theresa

>Just don't
Bronya

Theresa is definitely on par with Kiana and Mei though most likely not on par with Sakura or Himeko when it comes to raw damage but she's super fun to play.

Who else ready for Magia Record here?

Hey, looks like I can get medals after all. I got this one for something random. Now that I can buy the item, who should I level? Koryu, Tsuda, or Momiji? I like Koryu the most but I feel like the other two are more meta.

How to bind ID on Shironeko?

I agree with everything except Theresa being the cutest. Everything else is on point.

Oh I also have Izumi but I think I like the others more, and the pastebin says she doesn't do much damage comparatively anyway.

You'll be happiest if you LB your favorites. All 3 are good anyway.

Either Koryu or Tsuda. Momiji is only good for bullying after all.

>people talked about Honkai so much that I dreamt of playing a naked Bronya
Global release when?

Will there be part 2? Or is this the only one?

You mean this bronya?
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2584609

Comes in bunny version too because the bunny whore gets all the fanart
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2793646

I had another dream about rolling an S-rank character. In this one I rolled a Bronya too, but she had clothes on.

>That thicc Reina skindentation
Literally a crime against allah to have a 10 step paid gems gacha. Who at squeenix okay'd this. I'd hope if you pony up enough for 10 paid steps they'd give you like 5 pick tickets.

I'd reroll that one because everyone knows the secret naked bronya S-rank is the only fun one

>rerolling once you get an S-rank
never gonna make it breh

>Doing every step gives you one whole pick ticket, one guarantee ticket, and eight fucking 10% tickets
Sasuga SE.

Anyone else getting auth fail error when trying to get into Girls Frontline? Game was working a couple hours a go for me

Koryu it is then. Thanks guys.

>Mission: Masura's Howl 20 times clear
Still can't figure out how to not get fucked in Hell, constantly getting OHKO by it's self-centered AoE
How many boots do I need to get out of range in one flick?

i often can't log into gf for several reasons, just stay away from it for several hours.

Is it really paid only? I quit a few weeks ago but my account still has 9k gems. Was thinking of installing again to get that delicious Reina.

Same, I assume it's on their end.

What? is this paid gatcha only? I been saving my crystals for nothing? reeeeeee

Arrest these people for public indecency!

no it isnt

Theresa is so small that I cant touch her thighs, only her pussy

Is there a secret im missing or is it just impossible to grab her loli thighs?

I'm going to dick this behind a rock on the beach

Do the first time clear rewards reset for the key quests in AG? Feels like I got them before

I admit I used to hate her at first but somehow she growns on me. I want to penetrate her as well.

I'm ready to fall into despair for this autism

When will they appear?

>HK416+Vector
Man this is a nice combo, thanks user who mentioned it.

Ch10 delayed. No velvet tonight boys

twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/889689748356202496
>it's true

Damn.

>Vector
Too bad I don't have her. I'm just using HK416 + the 3star given at the beggining. What are some good combos? I really don't know where to place snipers, is it obligatory to use HG characters with them?

You really want HG with RoF boosts like PPK for them, yeah.

I have too much fucking stamina in nono, what are some good dumping options.

Also how 2 get EP

Dump it all inside nono because she was made for repeated pumping

Anyone have a hestia AG account they don't play anymore?

Just do daily dungeons, tier 3 exp fodder drains it like fucking crazy. 30 stamina a clear is fucking annoying.

And you get EP from doing expeditions. The game gives you A1-1 when you first unlock expeditions so just have girls run it until you get the EP for the campfire C1-1 which is either 15 or 150EP and then start sending your girls on that to make a bunch of it.

UR skill spamming is so broken
Fucking got hit by some side mob that i didnt even see so didnt get the no-damage mission though

The fuck are these drop rates man

This, if you can't kill the boss in one or two rounds of skill spamming it's back to the drawing board.

Run the first tier, it drops them a lot more. If you don't want to do that check the missions for the Special Dungeon clears, they all give those materials for your first clears of them. I think S1-1 and S7-1 should give them since they give them on S1-2 and S7-2.

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/api/information/detail/30929

※ステップアップ11連ガチャは有償/無償メモリア問わず利用可能で、各回3,000メモリアとなります。
※ステップアップ11連ガチャは、ステップ10までとなります。

I assume the answer is no

There are three relevant categories for RFs:

High RoF with self buff skill
>WA2k, SVD, M14 etc...
>best DPS

High damage with charge shot
>PTRD, NTW-20, M99, Mosin with Hayha chip etc...
>best single shot damage
>good for bosses

High RoF with charge shot
>Garand, Springfield with unique ammo, PSG-1 etc...
>decent all-rounder

If your RF isn't one of these than they're usually shit.

Which expedition lines would you guys recommend in nono?

Campfire if you want EP, maid if you want EP and some cash or don't have food for camping, training for stats but first tier is weak, fish for food, and sky dominator once a day for 15 gacha crystals

I just want to roll. Fuck ToD2...

>Ruri has no Stamina so I need to do Miyu/Nono for the daily dungeons
I never actually knew that if you had Nono as the second party member she gave your a brief shield as her defensive option, that's pretty interesting even if I dislike it. I want my dash back.

Campfire is amazing for earning more EP, Sky Dominator (Top right) is a must unlock for overnight expeditions.

Outside of those everything else is more or less what you need. Cleaning gives EP and money which can be pretty useful. Shopping is really useful and makes going through the A ones entirely worthwhile because giving girls gifts is a really good way to raise friendship and they also can provide good food

Also Training/Research depending on what your preferred girls need.

Thank user, I was just wondering. I summoned a friend support and his team was two snipers wiht 3HG and wreck everything even being lower level...and I thought my AR team was powerful with the FAL girl.

To be fair, its too fragile against some enemies. Unlike SMG\AR

2RF/3HG is hilariously strong with the right buffs, but are generally really fragile.

3AR/2SMG is the best all-rounder comp, only really suffers against armored enemies which only show up in night battles anyways.

So far I assumed the HG with evation skill worked well with SMG at front

>3AR/2SMG
Later chapter snipers with guards can be pretty tough without grenade skill (or maybe RFB), too.

Nono emergency maintenance till 1800

Here's hoping it makes weapon passives actually work.

>tfw I only started 5 days ago

I'm pretty proud of this. I should try to do the next difficulty now but there's no way I can SSS that one too

Are the story characters any good in GF? what team do you make with them?

Finally done with everything honestly this was WAY easier than bane and his demon army. I love that these events give a shit load of gems and great skills the crit skill is a godsend for killing 50 boss in under 60 sec.

What's your team for that SSS score? I could only get C and I had to hunt good support.

Given that they are 4*, or 5*, yes.
And you make the AR and 404 squads.

AR-15 with .300BLK unique ammo is broken as fuck. SOPII is also really good in terms of DPS.

M4 is okay, she buffs ARs instead of SMGs and has a decent skill that increases damage.

M16 can equip body armor and can act like a pseudo-offtank. She has a unique exoskeleton that gives her shotgun-tier armor and evasion in exchange for accuracy and fire rate.

RO is a solid SMG, but I haven't used her very much.

Most people usually just separate them and sub them into other squad comps but now that M16 can be a tank I suppose you could make an Anti Rain squad with 2 tanks and 3 DPS.

are you supposed to get a memorial sword for logging in 100 days?

>tfw started 6 months ago and can only S it

Did I do the right thing?

Took me several attempts to get SS and finally SSS but I did it with this team. Sakurako shouldn't be there and I plan to replace her with that gym rei because she gives defense down and sakurako brings nothing but she was there for some reason and did stuff. 4th slot was the whaliest magic nono I could find from tower supports.

But I'm cheating because this is my 2nd account and I already know how to fight these giant enemies from past experiences. That and gacha pretty much gave me a complete red team right off the bat.

i dont believe you
unless you're autoing it

no you fucked up.

I can auto with this and still get an S with a whale nono.

>6 4*
Fuck you.

Best Azures

>generic titmonsters with gigantic saggy tits

No thanks, i'll take the actually cute girls without the cancerous tumors on their chests

>rune drops ups are multiplicative
Who wants to do cursed runes in an hour or tomorrow? I need mage, axe ,xsaber

I got SS on a run today finally with this team. Didn't bring a support, but maybe the support is worth more than the 1.1x bonus. What's the cut-off for SSS?

Next one up NEEDS a buff remover, otherwise it's going to one-hit KO your entire party since it buffs on its first turn after the preemptive.

is there anyone here who plays Girl's Tribe or know where I can find a community of people who play it?

Maybe one day, I'll get more 4*s without using a ticket.

I dunno, I knock it down after I get the attack buff and then I use my damage skills when it's down.

I feel you man. I've done 40+ rolls with no 4* even with rateup.

>Bring a whale's NY Sylvia
>92k points
>SS
Fuck, is the cutoff 100k?

You need a speed down on there somewhere. Go shove ramen down Sayuri's throat if you don't have enough subslots for her yet.
And levels and limit breaks god damn. Should've been grinding cookie quest this past weekend.

>finally get Theresa
>it's just A Theresa
This makes it all hurt so much more. I'm tempted to give up, but I won't.

At least I can set this account aside so I can molest her for good luck every now and then.

Speaking of ramen, what's the best way to get those points for ramen? Don't remember seeing anything in the new guide.

>I'm tempted to give up
That's the problem with Houkai's gacha, people get murdered by the rates or rerolling and miss out on the genuinely good game attached to it.

BGHS exchange ticket from new gacha works like the login character-pick one. You go to items and choose what you want to roll. But only yukatas at the moment.

>Sadone on third 10+1 and got also Haruka, Asuha, Hinata
I like my RNG lately. But this and Story 4 still cut a lot into my gems, probably won't have as much as I'd like for birthdays. Still want to do that fourth roll for a guarantee on yukatas later too.

Oh, I mean I'm tempted to give up and just accept my A Theresa and start playing with it, but that feels like quitting.

There's S Theresa accounts for $10 on yahoo jp.

Ruushe Shinki out
She got the same shitty +150% Atk Reraise as Sophie

Did she get Ashley appearance on her beam?
I think her TW or somewhere version has Ashley shooting blue beam.

What's the best proxy service to use that won't end up with me paying a lot more than $10 for that account?

Having a lead relevant to the event on slot 1 and also adding players that add you, or your team successfully defending against a player in pvp.

Isn't Bleach a ded genre? Isn't it better if I play something like Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle for anime-based mobage?

Is there any limit break material on Bleach?

Did she get the double ended beam?

Nope, same shitty skill action
Getting 3.5mil with Cursed and no Accessory/Tablets

I have no idea how pic related got this damage

>Scam points go up to 3600
>60 10+1 rolls
>15000 gems
>210,000 yen
Holy fuck.
2ch says 1200 is standard for one gacha, so they might be doing memory reprints for two other sets.

They said they're adding others to it so if you don't want to roll on yukatas you can save it. But that only looks like a single roll ticket, not a guarantee. But don't forget about it since it expires in a month.

Congrats on Sadone. I'm missing Tamaya, Kaede, and Asuha so not going to risk rolling.