Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Ded game ded general.

are you retarded?

Tournament organizer here. I've been polling tournaments for Thursdays and Fridays at 5, 6 and 7pm PT / 8, 9, 10 EST. Would anyone be open to doing it a couple of hours earlier on Friday, say at 2, 3 or 4pm PT / 5, 6, 7 EST?

Nope. Old list works fine

M U H
U
H

NONONONONOOOOOO
This isn't suppose to happen /svg/bros. You told me that we can't lose. Blizzard and Heartdrone can't keep doing this to us. What am I supposed to do, /svg/bros?

Should I dust an animated Mythril Golem for 2500 vials? I don't know if it's useful or if it's ever been useful and worth hanging on to

>samefagging this hard

it was a 9pp combo that required 3 cards and an evolve. albert can do 10 damage by himself with 9pp and an evolve.

>stuck at 5k for 3 days
FUCK

Forgot to say, it could also take place on Saturday at any of those times if that's easier.

>he's in denial

>always try to clear the board before turn 7
>reach turn 7
>can only clean so much with so many lw effects
>t8
guess what happened?

Stop comparing turn 9 plays with turn 6 ones.

>ramp dragon
>ramp
Dude

9pp isn't the same for Dragon than it is for other crafts, and the combo still lets you have a bahamut in hand to just shit on the field if they manage to mount a threat after eating 13 damage to the face.

Zell was stupid as fuck and nerfing him was a good idea.

>9pp combo is fair even on T6 because it costs 9pp
This really got me thinking

I wish they nerfed Zell by making him only work with Dragon cards.

I miss my Hydra+Zell memes.

I was actually considering getting White Ridge in for a while, but I don't know how well he works on a more midrange-y list rather than a control list. I might give the guy a shot as well though.

>g-guys what if we give dshift heal, board clear AND banish
>sounds good! oh, but make it 3 turns slower so it's balanced

Epic game design kekgames.

>laddering with the anti-spawn shadow
>all those non-storm dragon and one atomeme
I'm so sorry.

>watching るに guy stream
>dirt fucks him hard
Too bad dragon will rise again

C0?

Gingerbread's 2HP heal has saved my ass so many times.

I-It's just a meme!! I b-bet you are D-rank!!

blown the fuck out eachtarshitter

I want to put Pluto into this deck. Is she considered a celestial or is "death god" a misnomer as it tends to be when referring to fictional beings?

>sexyposu
Why?

>going 1st
>memesquasher
>2 balanced man of 7pp build a country
git gud?

>losing with 2 Eachtars in hand
top jaj

9k master. I guess that atomeme one was just trying to do dailies at sub 1k MP. Current shadow variant has all the tools to survive dragon past turn 10 unless it's storm variant with roar and genesis.

Because I need to draw my kektar and Cerb trades badly against BKB and Alice.

Just Feena bro. You will rarely have a follower for sexy to buff your opponent is actually competent.

>needing neutral based draw when you have the entire shadow draw engine
beginner 8?

>Cygames will never add tribes outside of officers and commanders

>tune in
>shadowamigo
did i get memed?

Feena needs evo to be useful and doesn't draw Eachtar. Both has their downside I guess.

It's not enough you fucking C3. Give me tutor for Eachtar.

Of course, Discord OP every time.

WOW, IF ONLY YOU HAD SOME -WARDS-

pls respong

>Sibyl
>Grimnir
>Ouroboros

Nerfing Lightning Blast did nothing to Ramp Control, it's still as oppressive as ever

read its classification in the RoB wiki

Shut up B rank

But Feena can draw you a 2-drop from squasher to demon eater to draw you your eachtar.
>muh EP
You are going to use those EPs in evo turns anyway.

>Luci
This is so annoying.

hmmmmmmm i wonder who could be behind this post

>obongo
>8pp demonic strike
>oppresive
get good?

Yes. Mythril Golem has been unplayable since standard.

Is it my fault for not playing Spawn in Masters?

what are you playing?

Forest

No. It's a good 2x

This general literally filled with newplayers now? Cygames even nerfed Aegis just because C0 babs couldn't stop crying about irrelevant shit. It wouldn't surprises me if they asked for story mode battles to be nerfed.

Gob Leader honestly doesn't nerf. It's just another variant of Ascetic Knight. Just kill Alice and Feria. Alice is also the reason why going 1st is really broken. I wonder if Cygames will really nerf her.

/svg/ dragoncucks are oppressive
It's not your fault.

Everyone running decks that have a preferred matchup against aegis doesn't change that he's cancerous to the deck pool

>3 mana 2/4 that gains +1/2 every turn doesn't need a nerf
I wonder who could be behind this post?

Fuck off B0 memeposter.

>khawy into andras
totally outskilled rite?

My condolences.

This. Only C0 babs will say otherwise

Angels are almost a playable deck, the main issue is bad removal meaning no answer to neutral snowball cancer or the benevolent dragon of board wipes.

That's not what jewgames said.

>shadownigger crashing his evolved Khawy into officer Timmy while emoting, then pausing a bit before conceding
get fucked bitch

Ascetic knight doesn't resummon and basically set up a mana cheat 3pp play when the alice buffs the gob to base 3pp stats

Yup. Nobody expects Andras

This. The problem is that he curves perfectly into Alice and gives her multiple bodies to buff.
Goblin Leader is garbage outside of the early game or when going second. The extra 1/2 is barely ever relevant by itself.

hurr durr sugoi sugoi so witty and cute xd

ToS needed rework anyway. What the point of making Dark Alice with old ToS?

Dark Alice worked with old ToS though.

Cut the shitty swordmaidens any put in Athena.

maybe the problem was that dragon can ramp while healing itself and drawing cards, not the card that enabled a combo that wasn't even the best win condition at the time

what are you talking about dumbass nigga it interacts exactly the same with every other card.
the problem was that it was only technically ward on everything and Aegis doesn't fuck with technical shit

If Ascetic spawns Knight at the end of your turn, you can bet on your ass that sword will run him.

You can't trade suicide Gob Leader or else you just spent to 3pp for 1/2. Without Alice and Feria, Gob Leader is 1/2 x3 at best. It's very easy to trade into 1/2 that's why Ascetic Knight doesn't see play outside banner. They just need to kill Feria and Alice to weaken neutral engine.

literal wrong you know nothing about this game

I want to make discard dragon cancerous next expansion!

>make a meme deck to have fun unranked
>everyone plays on aggro neutralcraft just like in ranked
>lose on turn 4 ten times in a row
I fucking hate this game

Sword wouldn't run that shit. Bannermeme is dead and they have much better 3 drops than "maybe get some 1/2s if I go first" for Midrange.

You'll need a Commander Alice and a Office Feria.

>need to deal with the 1/2 or it just keeps spawning more 1/2
>curve directly into banner
Sounds something similar with what we have right now, right? Let's ignore that Sword has a couple of board floods while we're at it.

Is there a Pauper format people play in this? Common or Uncommons and lower only

Midsword can play Goblin Leader right now, which would be the exact same shit as this supposed buffed Ascetic Knight, but they don't. Guess why? Because it's useless without board buffs, and Midrange doesn't run any.

The reason why you need to deal with Goblin Leader because you are not scared of the 1/2 he will summon at THE END OF NEXT TURN. You're scared that Alice or Feria will come and rape your face next turn.

>Banner in 2017
>comparing a 3/4 that gives +1/+1 to an amulet that gives +1/+0
Just stop posting.

This is under the assumption that ascetic works just like leader. If that was the case, he would be the go-to 3-drop along with Blitz Lancer just be a major pain in the ass.

Let's ignore Luminous Knight while we are at it too.

Wew

the problem isn't that it can spawn more dumbass. it would still be run if it was Fanfare.
Goblin Leader is good because you get two neutral bodies.

And you need to put it down before it spawns more bodies while you never give ascetic the same treatment. Geez, have you been playing the game?

>>need to deal with the 1/2 or it just keeps spawning more 1/2
Good? Without Alice/Feria I wonder what you gonna do next tip: trade all you goblins into something useless

>Let's ignore Luminous Knight while we are at it too.
Luminous Knight buffs Goblin Leader already, you nigger, yet they still don't run it. Also, Mage is a 5 drop that can't immediately follow up Leader, and Knight's buff is only an attack buff that lasts a single fucking turn..

no nigga nobodies cares if you get more.
they want to two bodies for getting Alice buffs

>you need to put it down before it spawns more bodies
>need
No, you don't. A single extra 1/2 that comes a whole turn after is nothing game winning or special.

>no nigga nobodies cares if you get more

Anyone who's good does. Those extra bodies mean more opportunities for another Alice and/or Feria to show up and buff them. Leaving Goblin Leader alone for even 1 extra turn can be a death sentence if they have more than one +1/+1 buff in hand.

rune stronk

Anybody else fidgeting around with Into the Looking Glass?

That's the entire point, you fucking retard. If it weren't for Alice/Feria people wouldn't give a single fuck about Leader. Leader is nothing special without buffs. Not a single non-Neutral deck plays Leader.

What MTG cards would work well in Shadowverse?

>D-shift is at the top of tier 2

yeah but it is on a 100% gets removed rate so that's obviously not why it's run. you're not running it because of that effect. you're running it for the two bodies nigga