Hey, guys. I just landed an IT job making decent money and I'm looking to get a Tesla model s as my new car...

Hey, guys. I just landed an IT job making decent money and I'm looking to get a Tesla model s as my new car. I currently have a 3k civic with a few simple mods as my daily, but I'm looking at finally getting something nice. I want a Tesla because electric cars are the future and I feel like if Rick from Rick and Morty drove a car it would be a Tesla. I also want to know if it is possible to finance the car using the bitcoins I have.

Nice bai...

Oh you're serious?

Lease one for a bit if u don't like it go get something else

bait. sage.

The doors are fucky and the center console screen thingy is annoying to use while driving.

Send some bitcoins to elon and see if he will give you a roadster prototype.

Pretty sure Rick and Morty would drive a $3k Civic with a nuclear-powered motor and invisibility cloak.

Top quality bait

saged

WASTE OF MONEY

THEY BREAK DOWN A LOT

BUY A USED 1ST GEN CHEVY VOLT IF YOU WANT TO BE ELECTRIC

Get a cummins
/thread

You know what Tesla stand for?
Tix
Et
Sgain
Llon
Ausk

I would honestly do this, the roadster2 is shaping up to be a godmachine.

>tesla
>rick and morty
>bitcoins
Gr8 B8 M8

15 percent of your monthly income before taxes
if you spend more than that on payments and electricity costs charging it, you fucked up
run the numbers dude

You still need to burn coal to charge the damn thing, what's the point

>Memela
>Rick and Meme
>Memecoin
It's terrible bait.

I pay ~20% of my monthly income on car/insurance/gas. Did I fuck up?

yes
do better next time, 20% can really catch up to you and 15 is already rather high

i have a 62k salary, earn about 3400 a month after taxes and before other expenses and own a 5 grand miata and an 8 grand bmw. most months it's alright but big maintenance jobs can blow my budget up and i definitely feel it

Fair enough. It'll be a while before I try and do better though. I plan on driving my current truck for another 300k.

Possibly, depends on costs of living in your area and if you have a substantial savings cushion should any unexpected events happen.

Besides rent, $350/month, truck/insurance/gas is the only other bill I pay have. No debt. $50k/year. Decent amount in my 401k.