i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

agora.gg/hero/kwang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best girl reporting in

>183715820

fucker

Does this game finally have a consistent general?

Thank God, this game was all I played for a few months, now taking a break going into the next big update

This is all i play as well.
Been here since the beginning of our general uprising and have been one of those anons constantly bumping along.
We almost there boys just need some more OC and draw fags and we wont sink.

we still hit some rough patches where the general is pretty dead, but we've had a bunch of threads hit bump limit in a row now which is a massive improvement from even a few months ago where the thread would be lucky to survive 2 whole days even with bumps. now that i think about it its kind of ironic how the general started to really take off after phase basically killed the game

i remember literally being 8 of the last 10 posts sometimes trying to keep us alive. us og bushbros had it rough but our efforts have paid off

Work break bump

Only time I remember seeing paragon general was when Monolith came out and I think that thread died with 20 replies.

I've been waiting on a finished-looking map ever since they put it in the game, so I can't wait to see how it looks.

>playing sevarog on my high plat smurf
>enemy sevarog has 600 games on sevarog
>misses every skillshot multiple times
>doesnt build madspore or thunder cleaver
>doesnt have at LEAST 140 stacks by 30 minutes
how the fuck do these people play so long and not understand basic mechanics?

> just like trying D&D
Traditional RPGs are fun as hell though m8, it's just D&D that's shit and gets lot of undeserved popularity because it's the oldest one.

Kek, I remember when during the very first of these threads I was apparently the only Eurofag in here and spent whole days bumping it away from page 10 until Burgers woke up.

glad you're here cause im going to bed. keep it bumped muhammad

So is it better to hoard chests/packs until after the update launches or will the compensation for the obsolete cards be worth it?

Pretty sure they said keep them. They haven't revealed any of the moves details so we can only speculate. I would just keep them if you don't need to open them.

Got damn Shinbi has a fat ass

>our kallari support starts having internet troubles because someone forgot to pay the fucking bill
>dcs for 10 minutes
>doesnt even matter because team is mentally handicapped
>countess gets away from fights but then just teleports back in and dies
>murdock rushes 12 cost stasis gem and tries to 1v2 when kallari goes back
>belica is borderline afk
>the afk kallari still has more damage

bump

bump

wake up euros

So, anyone wanna play? I got a few hours until work.
I've got a mid-gold main or some silver smurfs.

I will be around in 10 or some minutes. Got 2-3 games in me before work.

Cheshhh is the tag

Euro is here with morning coffee.

I got a good few hours to waste before work. I've only tried coop vs AI still, as I'd probably get wrecked by other players. I've only played for about 2 hours total and I only have like 5 champions unlocked.

This game is really fucking fun though, and I'm completely ignoring the cards.

>tfw net is being shit so I cant play with my early noon EU silver league bushbros and I have to spend my time making stupid lesbian inkling poses on SFM

My life took a strange turn somewhere, but am fine with this.

Reminder, since I haven't reminded in this thread yet. If you want to be added to the new /parag/ player to team up with people from the general post your:
>ID
>platform
>timezone
>playing hours
>voice chat availability
>preferred roles
>any other info

Should I get mastery for any champions or should I wait until after the update? Like the xp progression will stay the same on my champions right?

Yes, and masteries will be a LOT more expensive after the update(in exchange of offering more rewards), so buy as many as you can before that.

In that case I really want to open the chests I'm finding to get them points. It's just the card packs I should save for post update, right?

We don't really know how the conversion of current cards will look like, so it's hard to tell for sure, but probably yeah. Although I think that gems will drop from chests and these will be crucial as well.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU OP????

WHY WOULD YOU USE THE SECOND SHITTIEST DESIGNED CHARACTER IN THE GAME TO START A THREAD???

WHAT ARE YOU, GAY?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHINBI IS BAE!

FIGHT ME!

eh, i just went peheal to screenshot and crop a webim for another clickbaity op when i saw that one and figured it'd easier to just save it and change the filename

not me by the way, this guy's a faggot

Thanks for the tip. Also, when it says "unlocked day 4" on champions, does it just mean 4 realtime days need to pass regardless of me logging in, or do I have to collect 4 of the daily gifts or something?

I've only tried Gideon and Murdock so far. Murdock is an absolute beast though.

My friends, is Paragon fun? This is very important.

You get rewards for daily log-ins, not days that have passed since you've created account. So yeah, you have to at least open the game every 24 hours if you want to "move" to the next daily award.

It's a moba, so it depends if you like them, but comparing it to Smite and DotA, I would personally say it's definitely the most fun out of those three. I've been playing it regularly for over a year now and it still haven't bored me, while all other mobas did so after a month.

Good edition

>draft with a "master" Sevarog
>he wants to support
>dodge

Probably best to ignore the cards desu, they'll be gone soon enough. Still, there's no harm in buying some card packs to ease you through the next two weeks.

post 'em

>FIGHT ME!
Okay then

1 vs 1

Pick your hero

Does the auto-equip function automatically select the best cards as I get them?

Nah, it works for default decks only and activates them in set order. I would personally turn it off and try to learn how things work really. Even if it changes in two weeks, this knowledge will give you an advantage until then and will probably help you in understanding the new system when it drops. If it seems confusing to you, there is a pretty good explanation in the FAQ.

Zinx got a good buff.

>tfw no brown goddess in game yet so forced to learn sparrow and buy brown skin

hello ram poster, how are you today? I agree this game needs brown representation.

I fucking love me some shinbi. She's my favourite girl.

Is she more than just a damage sponge witha really annoying sound effect now?

>Undead Zechin Huntress Sparrow
Yes, very good, but WHY is she undead?

How do you know how many stakcs he has

Feels great to see another believer in the cause. I hope epic does not fuck it up.

the length of his shoulderpucci

140 is when he is big and spikey as fuck

Speaking of shinbi this card looks built for her in the new system. Guess I'm still going growth knowledge for her builds

>shinbi ult plus that card.
>Shinbis entire kit plus that card.
Damn that card looks fucking scary on her

hold the fuck on
couldn't you just use rev's q for instant max stacks?

something like this happened to me but he was on my team unfortunately
>sevarog misses every root
>i tell him to at least get one right
>starts raging saying he's a smurf and that he's diamond on his main account
>tell him he can be whatever the fuck he wants but if he misses every root he's shit
we lost of course

I sure hope so

Damn right. This card is gunna be so fucked on those 2.

So we know that Epic want to rework 12 heroes: Taking Iggy & Scorch and Riktor as a given, who will the remaining 10 be? Muriel is almost certainly on the list, and Narbash could use some tweaking to bring his healing in line with Phase. Rampage and Grux were singled out a few community corners back as being "looked at" to make them more viable, too. Is it safe to assume that the 12 will all be Legacy heroes?

They said more than a dozen hero reworks last time I read.
Also buffing narbashes heal is not a rework

You mean the pastebin?

Yeah, was supposed to write"/parag/ player list.

I guess just changing his heal in such a way as to make it viable is what I'm looking for: he has the potential to be the best support (or at least he did before Phase), I just want to be able to use him again.

Narberth is not bad the problem is phase is too good.

>Try not to spend coins before update
>Undead Zechin Sparrow releases
muh dick/wallet

Yeah, there's just no contest. The good supports are still "good", but why have "good" when you can have Phase?

>old fags hate where paragon is right now
>newfags are enjoying the game
>shinbi hate running rampant claiming she has no booty
>op shows shinbi cheeks literally hanging out of her shorts and an arch in her back
Everything I know is a lie

>horrifying Zinx splash screen replaced with Fun-in-the-sun Chadblast
Thank you sweet merciful Jesus

You know in this general it's like only one autist avidly hating shinbi right?

Should I build an expensive (3-3-3) Shadow Scroll on Kwang? His burst is completely ability reliant, but I don't see many "high level players doing it. It's always the last card I fill out, so it doesn't see the most use out of anything in my deck, but I feel like I'd be gimping his damage potential if I removed it.

>Narbash's drums finally got sound
Fuck a phase
>600 coins for the emote
N-nevermind
Be that as it may, the number of posts to total posts I deem enough as 'rampant'

Do a complete Dekker rework by making her stun function properly.

That's not a rework

Speaking of Kwang:
agora.gg/hero/kwang
His pick rate is among the lowest it's ever been, but his win rate is at an all-time high.

I think that was the joke
Also does anyone know what's the best path for Zinx? Health or armor?
>inb4 dumpster
Beat you too it

No, but I'm pretty sure it was one of those things called a "joke". Pointed witty commentary at Epic's expense if you want to get specific about it.

Going to the hero select than choosing grey.

I just built a deck with Amp Crystals, Guardian's Ward (all health), Cast Converter, Mindflow, Teleblink and an Eldermage Amulet. Most of the upgrades are health and Mana, but there's a little bit of damage here and there so she doesn't hit like a wet noodle. All of the late-game cards are filled with 3 point upgrades, but I have four 1 point Amp Crystals with a 2:1 mana/damage ratio to tide her over until late-game.

>tfw all of my clever, character specific pun/ song deck names will be invalidated by the transition to communal decks

Why though? You will still be able to name your decks however you want I think
Also post some names

Decks will go by role/ function instead of by character. U suppose you can still build for a specific hero, though.

>Rampage - papa was a rolling stone
>Kwang - kwang chung
>Twinblast - another one bites the dust
>Greystone - Rock and Rule
>Feng-Mao - The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins

my best offlane Shinbi deck is called Squinty Bitch

why is playing wukong so fun
all im basically doing every match is playing pve in a pvp game but its still so fun

Is that a reference to some K-Pop song, or is it just lol Asians?

>12/0/4
>cast con
>bubble tap
>BoW
>phase had a castcon too

CamCams bizzare adventures pt4
ZINX IS UNBREAKABLE

>SOFULXHERE
>"Zinx sucks"
>he plays /ourboy/ goes 8/3 I go 6/1
>tell his retard ass to youtube that one
>teamate says i'm a competent Zinx

Cam's fucking magnum opus boyos, get on this OP shit for 2 weeks free XP and elo step right up

use le autism maths mans decks you will be unstopable.

That's why I like offlaning: you decide your own level of involvement in the larger game, so unless there's something important going on, you have the option to farm, push, jungle the off camps, counter jungle, take Raptors, ward for vision, hunt for kills, etc.
Mid is restricted by being at the very centre of the map where everything happens, and the jungler, support and ADC are meant to be a roaming menace when not working towards something specific. The offlaner is relatively free to make their own decisions about what's best for the team and themselves at any given moment.

you need mana up til lvl 13 the you need Hp/armor

>BoW
Haven't got the game open and I can't think what that one is for the life of me. Is Bubble Tap really worth it instead of just building more mana, though? I get that your ult only halves the damage as opposed to negating 35% of it, but it seems like the cost might be better spent elsewhere.

Barrier
of
Will

no btap is still good it makes you tankier that's what her ult is all about might as well let her do it more, it uses mana which means you'll regen more

barrier of will, its the blue HtP card

Are you German by chance?

>babby mallenk

>be zinx offlane
>fighting enemy sparrow and narbash
>They push up hard and try to bully
>activate kitty claws
>zap the shit out of bush queen with massive DoT per second
>Narbash can't do shit
>"An enemy has been slain" at 2 minutes
The buff to her dot shot with less mana cost is feeling really good, I'm thinking of tons of mana for hydroverser, temp plates/bubble tap for armor, and cast converter to start off

>you will never be chadblasts bastard son and have a watergun fight with him during one of his monthly 2 hour visits

>implying chadblast would ever visit you at all unless he was forced to

>implying belica would let you see him

i'm pretty sure that's what's being implied

>In order for your favorite waifu to be your mom, you dad must be twinblast
stahp this now

>dont you wanna play lazer tag with your new daddy murdock instead