/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1303

■ Current Update (7/5): 「ファンタシースター感謝祭2017 ONLINE」Part4
bumped.org/psublog/face-a-more-powerful-phantom-battoruship-yamato-as-episode-4-comes-to-an-end/
pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/webevent/02/

■ Heroes: EPISODE 5 starting 7/26
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-9-recap/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-hero-class-preview/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-episode-5-buster-quests/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battoruship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1v5rkzjvqJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:3

I want to buy that Matoi fig. Matoi is love, Matoi is life.

That face tho. Also this is my last screenshot of episode 4. What a fun episode.

Wasn't Tony's problem like six-fingered hands or two left feet or something and not faces

The artwork was fine, the face on the actual figure is kinda iffy.

Where is this picture taken? Half of the places in the game don't do the shiny mod any justice.

What a god
I wish I knew what voice he was using. I want to swear in japanese-esq english too.

hahaha hilarious user, hilarious

Ganbatte user
youtu.be/1v5rkzjvqJ8

FINALLY THE FUCKFEST THAT IS EP4 WILL END

you. i like you

>5 pairs of Dragon Wings
This is dumb

You're not going to fit in here

>looking forward to melee: the episode in which the relevant content is yamato and TD

LET THE FUCKFEST THAT IS EP5 BEGIN

>being a straight up melee cuck
Bitch pls. SU BROS WERE WE AT?

getting nerfed and rerolling

I'm FORCE
and I'm looking forward to SHAMING ALL OF YOU in the DAMAGE PARSER even after my """NERF"""

>FO mains damage controlling
O I AM LAFFIN. watch the maron nerf not be as abysmal that all these faggots are making it out to be and we'll still do better than you stinky forces

SCREENCAP FOR POSTERITY

also, if im wrong then i will not Based Summoner for all of ep 5 and will play something

The ONLY thing you'll be SCREENCAPPIN' is your own EMBARRASSMENT and SELF-OWNING, son

Nah nigger, US BASED SUMMONERS WILL STILL BE BETTER THAN YOU BETA FORCES

Wait, FO is getting nerfed?

they're adding a 2 minute cooldown to compound techs

Is that individually or as a group? Either way, that kinda sucks

Are they at least helping Fo out with needing rainbow palettes?

What? Who even bothers to use those? You do more damage just spamming Ragrants.

>your solo pd time is faster than pug time
just ship2 things XDDXDD

no, but they're reducing the amount of SP it takes to get masteries at least.

As a group, using one compound puts all of them on cooldown. Force is being destroyed

5 bloody points, 5 not even 10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE TEARS OF FORCE SUSTAIN ME. KEEP CRYING ABOUT YOUR BABY CLASS FOR LOSERS. I WONT BE SATISFIED UNTIL YOU ALL UNINSTALL

matoi a cute

>milranduil might actually quit PSO2
a guy can fucking dream

I will piss on your grave once Limit Break is 1 HP

He's not quitting the game, he's just switching to Fighter
I wonder what they intended us to do with those points? You still can't dual element without severely gimping yourself.

>not quitting the game
fuuuuuck. >inb4 he sucks dick with fighter

Be honest, is that really a bad thing considering 70% of these threads are drama, 20% is class shitposting and 10% is yelling Lilith at everything.

He's already been playing katana and fighter for quite some time, force was just his main class. Last I heard he's quitting force entirely to focus on fighter after the nerfs.

What are you, his fanboy? Why don't you suck his cock too.

Is their a database of all the extra voices?
It seems kind of dumb that you cant test any of them without buying them first.

>switching to fighter
you can tell he's a flavour of the month-er.

Christ.

Element masteries should also buff the damage of PAs from weapons that match the element.

Let it be a lower value for balance purposes. I just want to see techer be a valid subclass for something that isn't force.

He might when he learns that those buster quest unit stats were a lie. He seemed to fall for that super hard.

A+

better for him, honestly

is he even good for that matter? almost everything i hear and see from him is just TA shit 90 percent of the time

He's well above average, at least. Not that that's hard or anything, but he isn't bad or anything. Not super impressive outside of TAs though, yeah.

I beat heaven and hell as a bouncer. It was suffering.

He already did solo ep1-4 lq multiple times now, he's been playing br, fo and fi for years now at least

IT'S ALMOST HERO TIME, BOIS
I'll finally be a class that doesn't suck

Fuck of to PSO world and /r/pso2 you memeing faggots.

What? We were just talking about a well known player. There's noting wrong with that

Speaking of parsing, I heard GG detects it and its a ban from sega if it does. What do you guys use to parse and how can I keep myself from getting banned for it?

It doesn't detect the parser, and even if it did GG doesn't actually report anything to Sega. You can just use Overparse and be fine.

Assuming the pso-w datamining fags were correct we are in due for maron/melon and synchro evo sometime during ep5
i wonder what the "boost" will be for each

Ì have a lot of badges and never played SU, but might want to at some point. What Parfaits should I buy, and how many would I need?

maron evo will be maron pre-nerf with a new coat of paint, you heard it here first

Get some daredevil and megaton parfaits from xie shop really,as for how many that depends on how big of a zoo you will have but there is noharm in having some saved
megaton ones are especially needed since their only source before xie was sweating in cmode for them

>well known
Who? Is this some shit2 person?

>oh is called out
>instant damage control

I realize you guys probably can't help me but I want to make sure i'm not ruining anything.

When I go to load a particular creation data, I get this message at the bottom of the makeover screen. I noticed that it lost all my cast color part changes that I made on that file, and i'm unsure if it lost any other changes I made and don't wish to commit a makeover pass to something done partially.

Does anyone know what this text is saying?

They're one of the more well known EN tryhard players, for better or worse. You might not be too into that, but it isn't because they're from ship 2 (they play on other ships as well).

HERO. TIME. BOIS.

You need a color pass in order to change cast colors.

Is Kestrel Rampage just a meme? I think the one where you jump in a circle of photon blades is more useful.

このまま、キャラクターの編集を終了すると一部の編集は保存されません

basically some stuff hasn't been saved/wont be saved. be sure you're using the double body mode for cast/caseal though, so you have good proportions in both.

I have both the color change and makeover pass in my inventory when I go in, and it still gives the message.

Do you have it crafted, and are you using it at full gear? Starling fall has great theoretical DPS but is terrible in any practical situation.

>Well known

What are they known for?

In terms of accomplishments, TAs mostly.

>TAs
Speed running something I'll never understand.

>some stuff hasn't been / won't be saved

This is very worrying. I have made far too many edits to keep track of what in particular messed it up.

I am using the discrete editing now, and i'm trying to fix something brought on by not having it set to discrete, and now when I finally paid the $5 for the pass it decides to mess me up.

I very much appreciate you translating that, disheartening as the message may have been.

Is Kestrel Rampage just a meme? I feel like the one where you jump in a circle of photon blades is more useful.

I don't, didn't feel like it was too different when i did, and managing weapon gear was too difficult. I was a noob then though so I'll give it another try

>I don't, didn't feel like it was too different when i did
Well, that's your problem right there. The crafted version gives it a massive power boost when your gear is full.

It's the strongest DB PA when crafted. Dispersion is only good for groups.

it's been 2 years since bouncer was introduced and I still don't know how starling fall works.

Is having 4 daedevil parfaits from Xie a good stopping point?

Rings for fo and te?
got tech parry and air reversal but nothing else feels really needed so far

>want to +35 a rifle so I can unlock both gunner and ranger level caps at once
>yamato and aura rifles require 6 of them for +35 cap
>neither are especially great
>find out that aura are just a shitty version of ray weapons
>look up how to get ray weapons
>XH PD drop
Is there nothing worthwhile that can be farmed outside of an EQ or CF? I just want to chill out and kill monsters for hours like I did in PSOBB. Finding parties, dealing with pubbies, and doing EQs according to Sega's schedule stresses me out.

That's all you need. It's also why Austere is recommended for tech classes.

Just get seiga launcher and the walkure TMGs, you just need 20 ether fuses each for a 35 grind cap

Basically, each photon blade thrown out with the PA does 9% of the power notation of the PA, while a single shockwave does 12% of the power notation. If it were possible to make every blade hit a single point on an enemy, that would make it a great PA. However, since that isn't really possible in practical terms, it's shit.

for fo, those 2 are fine, for te, you want to add in step jump.

Almost there boys!
But I'm sure I'll have to update another 10gigs after this

Oh no earlier i didn't mean the one where you throw photon blades in a circle on a horizontal plane and then jump, i meant the one where you jump and photon blades encircle you on a vertical plane.

Not only will you need a big update when you're done, but there'll be a new 3.1gb update releasing tomorrow for ep5.

Bouncer in general is a meme. But Kestrel Rampage Type 0 is some of the better stuff bouncer has.
Heavenly kite to Kestrel Rampage is a great combo, since one heavenly kite on a single guy is usually enough to fill up the gear gauge

just mind the PP usage

Already mentally adding 20 more hours of downloading at best
3GB means around 6 hours for me

Ah, heavenly kite is alright. Not better than crafted kestrel at full gear, though.

Ok fags leaving the usual class wars shitposting aside are you excited to at least mess around with hero?
i wonder how those level cap quests will work for it since you apparently you cant force feed it tickets/keys from 1-80 directly

So what should my weapon palette look like? Currently it's:

Normal Attack, Destruction Wing (i know it's terrible but i use it to get around fast), and Weapon Action
Kestrel Rampage, Dispersion Shrike (i know, lol, but it's all i have for mobbing), and Immortal Dove.

I guess removing Destruction Wing for Heavenly Kite is what i should do.

Though really it doesn't matter because I'm getting Bouncer 2.0 next update.

Weapon action that shoots energy projectiles for recovering PP, double jump, second weapon that you hold two of and that has a gimmicky weapon action, filling weapon gauge for burst damage,
Hero is gonna be Bouncer, only good.

I've been so excited my team leader told me to tone it down.

Im no certified bouncer expert but the way I like to have it is
Nromal attack, Destruction wing, Weapon action
Dispersion Shrike, Heavenly Kite, Kestrel Rampage T0

A few things to note though, is that you can save yourself a load of headache by binding weapon action to a different key altogether regardless of pallete placement. so you could bind weapon action to F or whatever and have extra space for a PA and make it easier on you when youre mashing due to photon blade fever

Destruction wing is your only gap closer. Definately dont forego it

I really cant be excited for it since it seems like some weird rehash frankenstein class. It feels specially shitty since I'd need to level a casting class and none of them are particularly interesting and easy

I don't really understand how it's a rehash of anything. Literally everything it does is new, it just takes old weapons and scraps all of their old mechanics in exchange for new ones.

people that keep telling themselves that, in my experience, were the lazy ones too lazy to 75 the required classes

gotta, y'know, keep burying their heads on the sand, like an ostrich

i will be somewhat pissed off if you can't force it to 1-80 directly in one day, since I have a whole bunch of keys just waiting to use on hero. Also holding off slightly on affixing the weapons (except one I already did), on the fairly likely chance gaijin ping makes hero weapon swap combo shenaningans damn near impossible.

Considering weapon switch delay is a thing for many JP players as well, it probably won't be an issue unless they want to bring an insane amount of hate down on them.