ITT: trends you cant stand

Am I the only one who can’t stand people who put roof racks on their cars just for looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like thule roof racks

>taking a japanese car made for mountain roads and slapping a huge fuck off sized turbo that takes 20 seconds to spool to do mad highway pulls down their shitty fucking freeways patched up by methheads with criminal records

fucking burgers

People modding their suspension and then not tuning it. Especially if the mods are rebranded eBay specials with a high spring rate. Most people don't even know you can/should tune your suspension aside from getting an alignment. I've lost count of the number of people who fall into this category and it's sad tbqh.

A few honorable mentions:

stickers on paint
vanity plates along the lines of "_____LOL"
obnoxious BOV's on otherwise stock turbo cars (looking at you, ST owners)

I hate what people do in the op pic when they have a mismatched primered fender for no reason

I've even seen some Veloster niggas doing that with a catback exhaust, actually sounded okay with the burble.

>a japanese car made for mountain roads
Your shitvic isn't a race car, faggot.

Also this, I hate when American weebs see those Nanis bending the license plate and do it.

"bonnet bras" or whatever they are called (there is on in that pic)

Every boy racer near me has one. They literally only put it on because they are desperate for their car to look different, but they are poor so they resort to the cheapest options

There's a myriad of problems in this picture aside from the plate.

At least donkfags seem to generally be aware of how silly their car is.

Loud custom exhaust systems on really shitty cars.

tell me bout suspension tuning
>t. racecar

stance.
Cars are made for driving. How badas you are is defined how well you drift/how fast your times are/what position you get in a race, heck even how much horses you slam under the bonnet so you can get faster 1/4 mile.
But stance is just
"I'm too much of a retard to even keep the wheel straight and slam down the throttle but I want to be appreciated as a car guy despite being such a massive pussy I can't drive"
So they make the cars so that they get outmanouvered by the moon and drive slower than a caterpillar

Stance is about the build. The pride in building something that can lay frame, look good,and be something different. Some people are so dedicated that they even daily stanced stuff, and that's okay. I like driving fast on winding roads, some people like highway pulls, and I've know plenty of people that just enjoy building something crazy and laying frame and sparking everywhere.

Or we can just scream stancefag and perpetuate the myth/circlejerk about how anything that likes stance isn't a *real* car guy

>building
Lets be honest here.
Its mutilation.

I really appreciate when stance guys actually do something different but it's very rare, usually it's a bunch of me too fags modifying the same easily attainable vehicles on basically the same ways.

that still looks retarded

Stance is about making a car look like it's collapsing under its own weight

stance is equvilent of coming to a swimming pool with swimming goggles made from golden wire mesh and fishing for compliments and when someone says "but you can't swim with them, it all gets in your eyes" you say "WELL SOME PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR GOGGLES INTEAD OF MEANINGLESS THINGS LIKE GETTING BETTER AT SWIMMNG"
but since pool analogies are banned
Stance is the fag turning up to one of those shows where teams try to cook the best foods from their own recepies in their own kitchen but they make fake food from cotton balls and polyestyre and dress it up and get mad at people when they ask "is it edible"

But what is wrong with these people's brains that obnoxious paint, obnoxious stickers, black tails, and bizarre, jutting protrusions of cambered wheels looks good to them?

Neither is your piece of shit diesel fiat you fucking faggot.

"Illest" must be a millionaire just from stickers. It seems every "cool" guy, Stance, Drift, Flush, JDM, Import Tuner, VIP, etc has an "illest" sticker. If I had a dollar from every sticker I see daily I would be retired.

>Or we can just scream stancefag and perpetuate the myth/circlejerk about how anything that likes stance isn't a *real* car guy
You're not though.

"LAYIN FRAME BRAH" is destroying your car. Full stop. It doesn't look good. It doesn't drive well.

Forgot pic

It reminds me of the crushed cars from brave little toaster

ive always loved lowered cars having things like roof racks or roof boxes

im not sure exactly what i like about it but its almost like the stuff on top of the car amplifies its lowness, hard to explain

or maybe its to carry spare tires when they get camber worn through

I don't mind actual suspension lifted trucks but garbage like this with 20"+ wheels and rubber band tires is just ridiculous

I fail stance fags for state inspection based on unsafe suspension and handling. They don't typically go to the dealership but when they do, I fail their shit.

It simply is not safe. There are countless videos of these fucking faggots causing accidents because their cars handle like shit.

do you fail cars with engine modifications also for not being safe? There are countless videos of people not being able to handle the power they have put into a vehicle and losing control. It's simply not safe.

that's been a thing forever
at least it will die now

stancefags out in full force I see

vanity plates are shit regardless of content

No you are not the only one. And what about guys that actually put shit in the rack and then just commute to work with it? It's getting weird with Toyota owners

>not angling the speed hump
WTF man?

You better charge that mother fucking phone user!

Honestly, I don't even know what illest is other than stickers. They just started showing up on people's (usually not very impressive) cars.

whats wrong with bending the plate? what a dumb thing to be mad at

but if it was a japanese movement you'd be okay with it

i hate stance but you're even worse. disturbing precedent to set

No

*Yes*

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo

Stop projecting.

How do I make my car sound like this?

I have one on my panda

Turbo and a blow-off valve

These fucking faggots, you aren't fooling anyone with your god damn straight piped 1.9TDI, you know...

I've never seen this outside of Ireland, anyone else got these losers everywhere?

A few niggers I've seen in Mississippi do this as well.

Gross.

The Passat is a popular choice for this... But I've seen a wide variety of VAG vehicles with this kind of shit... Window tints that take up like 3/4 of the windshield and roof racks are popular with these cunts too.

that sound is compressor surge.

it'd be a turbo and no blow off valve.

I'm fine with this stance. If you want to slam a car and put it on big wheels and make it a show car, PLEASE do it to a Passat and not an FD or a MR2 or any other proper sorts car. I'm all for stance fags playing with nonperformance cars. I just get mad when they touch something that could be quick and fun.

there's a guy with an A4 TDI that has some shitty exhausts on it and V8 badges stuck on the back, front wings, rear window pillars and front grille, i left that homo behind in my underpowered hyundai coupe and waved out the window at him. it was dark so he didn't see me laughing :(

>v6 corvette

it deserved its fate

but they dont have to goose their mustangs at every opportunity. stancefags are a hindrance all the time.

>stancefag

Coudnt agree more, anyone got pics of that slammed SC2?

Actually, no we wouldn't because regardless of who does it, it still looks like retarded. Why do you think it was never popular with japs in the first place?

>GT3 with "9K BOXER6"
>shit

Lmaoing at ur life senpai

>for no reason
How the hell would you know if it's just for looks? I snowboard a couple times a year, meaning my roof rack gets used a couple times a year. You want me to take it off every time it gets warm?

why are the wheels so small on such a big truck?

Roof racks go on when I'm using them, but stay off the rest of the time. The added wind noise makes my already-noisy car pretty unbearable at highway speeds. Keeping them on for no reason is pretty retarded.

(-: