/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Obligatory Makoto post

Claiming this sexy, stupendous, scintillating, svelte superstar.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.
Happy Takamaki Tuesday! It's your special day sweetie, enjoy!

post jesus

If you had to touch up some parts of P5, how would you improve on it? Also I'm curious how you think the characters fared writing-wise during their arc and outside of it.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Rise!

MakoGroo a cute

Makoto's the wor-

199 mentions of Groo last thread. That's not including people who didn't even mention his name. Nice job /pg/

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Rise is the best girl!

I'm certain the writing would have flowed better if they'd incorporated the Ultimate Persona awakenings into the storyline, rather than locking them behind the Confidants.

-st girl

not jesus

also not jesus, right game though

Take the robot out on a date and fuck her afterwards

I don't like Makoto but this girl definitely doesn't have the right face. Too soft and chubby. Makoto's face seems pretty stern and a little gaunt, even though it has a nice shape.

>P3D
>P5AG
>P5D.
>P5R
>P5U
>PQ2
Predictions on what they stand for

How were you able to count if they didn't mention him by name? You didn't go through the whole thread and count did you?

As a Makotofag:
A better Confidant (even if it's somewhat tricky to do)
Joker being allowed to lead the team a bit more

It's mostly because Goro meta user won't stop talking about him, it's like he comes up with more topics to talk about concerning him every 2 secs

what kinds of experiments would you preform on Mitsiru?

I really like the idea that behind his polite detective facade Goro would in fact try to mooch food off the people he likes or start to eat a few seconds before everyone else, it plays into his childish nature and also makes sense for a foster kid who never had much.

I want to get on my knees and sequel like a pig for Ann!!

>P5AG
Persona 5 Akechi Goro

Took all mentions of Goro, Groo, and Akechi and added it together. The ones who didn't mention the name weren't counted because i'm not going to be that autistic.

My heart has been stolen by the Beauty Thief!

Persona 5 Akechi Goro

Reposting, they've been categorized

Most of these are easy to figure out
Persona 3 Dancing, Persona 5 Dancing, Persona 5 Ultimax since Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is just P4U in Japan.(will probably get more to the name) and Persona Q2 is self explanatory.

The only ones I'm stumped on are P5R and P5AG. One of them is going to be some expansion like P3FES and P4G. I'm thinking P5R will be it. Like Persona 5 Ruby or Red.

Persona 3: Dagda
Persona 5: Anonymous Girls
Persona 5: Domestics
Persona 5: Revengeance
Persona 5: Universe
Persona Queen 2

I too am a victim of this devious villain.

Haru has no teeth!

It's okay, the thief has been apprehended.

delet

Do you spill something on her user? there seems to be something dripping from her pantyhose

The issue is how that would work when they never get a resolution to justify it except in their Confidants, unlike P3.

That works for me, yeah.

Wait, you didn't just Ctrl + F?

Real talk though, I liked being able to discuss with other anons about how changing hearts is actually not just either.

Why would you assume I didn't ctrl+F?

>Had to say no to Haru because I already got Makoto'd
>Seeing her reaction

Persona 3 Digital (Persona 4 Golden Style Remaster)
Persona 5 Animated Game (Anime)
Persona 5 Dancing All Afternoon (Self-Explanatory)
Persona 5 Red Edition (P4G Style Rerelease)
Persona 5 Ultimax
Persona Q 2

Are these from some source or are you just making them up?

I fucking hate the Persona fandom. Post popular girl is shit, most popular boy is shit, if you like anyone who's even remotely unpopular they shit on you until you stop trying to talk about your favorite characters.

I hate you most of all, /pg/. Le it die.

Nani?

Statement: Master, it is time to service my servos.

>Le

Is P5 running at decent speeds emulated yet? How's progress on this front?

Fuck off retard

Is that why you hate Goro? Because no one wants to talk about your character?

You need to go back

Groo is legit a shit character user, maybe they hate him for that reason?

It's playable from start to finish on a special build at 10-30 fps (the game slows down below 15 fps I believe, but above that it runs at full speed although it may look choppy). The latest official build is noticeably, but it's crashing frequently for me.

What if P5AG is Persona 5 Silver? Doesn't AG stand for silver?

>Persona 3 Digital (Persona 4 Golden Style Remaster)
>Persona 5 Animated Game (Anime)
Nah these are wrong.

>people rag on Akechi because he's poorly written
>literally everyone else not Joker in the PT is too
Mama mia

I'll do yours if you do mine.

>Fujo resorting to shitting on the whole cast because no one likes the shitty character groo turned out to be
sad

Post people who will grow up and become positive members of society and contribute to the logos

What are your issues regarding them?

Also, come to think of it: If your Metaverse outfit is based on your perception of how rebels look like, doesn't it follow that your outfit can change if your cognition is altered enough?

Please, this. Talk about something other than Groo, AKA the worst trash to ever come out of a Persona game. Sho was a better character than Groo.

>contribute to the logos
what did he mean by this?

Goro

Shit taste

Superior engineering, superior woman.

Who do you love more, Labrys or Mariefag?

I happen to disagree.

Ryuji is the most positive person in the series! I just love him so much!

Labrys

Marie is worst

We will talk about groo and you will like it

Hellokoto!!

Hi

Goodbyekechi

Thats Maya you fucking retard, never post again

ヘッロー!!

Alright friends, we're back again trying to fix makoto's eyes. Where do we go from here?

>implying I'm a fujo because I acknowledge P5's missed potential and garbage writing beyond just the clusterfuck that is Akechi
How fitting that you use Ryuji, Mr. dead last and the shittiest male PT member ingame.

>What are your issues regarding them?
For one, only two of them even matter after their dungeons are over with (Makoto/Futaba). Yusuke/Ann/Haru are utter wallflowers. Ryuji exists to be irritating and Morgana is Morgana.

If you want me to elaborate on specific characters I'm willing.

Hello waifu

Do not respond to ryujifag.

Like I said before, add Mario's hat.

>Got the platinum
>Now got nothing to do but shitpost on /pg/

I need other things to do lads

Leave this place, it's the worst general.

>it's the worst general.
l m a o

They look beautiful

futaba needs a goatee

It gets worse lad.

I'm curious on your thoughts about Makoto and Futaba specifically and man, it's harsh being labeled a fujo just for pointing out Goro isn't the only character who has major writing issues. It's as if things like the cast barely caring about Ryuji being mobbed in Shinjuku besides Yusuke isn't a glaring writing issue or something, it doesn't just have to be about their arcs.

Labrys. She's superior. Mariefag and I have an understanding. Though for a meatbag, she's pretty alright I guess.

All Groofags are filthy fujos, nothing you say will change this objective fact.

You are wrong.

you are correct

Wait, is Mariefag that girlfriend of Labrysfag that we've heard about before? Huh...dude, you're girlfriend is kinky.

t. fujoshi

バイバイー!
Night Personababs.

I don't think you can take things any further with Makoto. Futaba on the other hand..

Nice buzzword

night

Can someone post the Morgana J U S T image?

I should go to bed too. My birthday was very...exhausting if you know what I mean. ;)

I just realized another of my issues regarding the PT: They're rarely in conflict in spite of their varied backgrounds and it's part of why I don't find them as interesting as SEES or even the IT with their massive clash of values during the Namatame thing.

That the principal of Shujin couldn't identify the PT either feels a bit weird considering Ann and Ryuji have obvious links to Kamoshida and had the most to gain by changing his heart, but I'm okay with Confidants knowing since that's why they're Confidants.

t. triggered fujo