Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1108

Early best big sis mortal coil escape day edition!
Previous Thread NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLdz-MUYDGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE ONE

Remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

Imu for best waifu who won't stab you in the back.

VERY fast snuk slitherin at INCREDIBLE hihg speed

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Ageha.

Okay I think I'm done teasing Renka: She's crying on the floor in a puddle of tears and I think her user is gone.

Please post nice images of Renka that would make a nice OP image!

Please? She's crying on my floor!

Of the Mikagura sisters, I only like Hanabi. Can I post Hanabi pictures instead?

SHE'S CRYING HARDER

I've only got Kafuru. I guess Renka needs to man up and accept the truth.

Good night /skg/
cake makes everyone happy

But... why?

Renka is extremely cute, but not enough cute art of her gets posted. I only have kaguni Renkas and this webm.

My life for a cute chibi Renka.

>but not enough cute art of her gets posted
So... not extremely cute then?

There's so little art of Renka outside of cards (and few of those too) it's criminal.

The A.I. in PBS is pretty bad.

It's not Renka's fault that anons don't post her! Or that nips don't draw Renka!

Wasn't she initially rated as the most popular of the three sisters? What happened? Somehow Kafuru trumps both now.
Also, Hanabi supposed to be the least popular, right? Why do I see her so much here and in Japanese imageboards?

I think Katsuragi is sick

You're a bully and should feel bad.

Stealthy Snek stalking her prey/mate!

At least her theme is goat tier.

Popularity polls are often flooded by plebeians. They don't have the same refined taste as the people who spend time in the threads.

Her theme is pretty okay but there's many I enjoy more in EV including Hanabi's theme.

What is this for?

That's a lewd face.

I absolutely adore Renka's theme. Couple that with absolutely satisfying combos (especially the meaty sound effect when you hit niggas) made her my top three.

I also have a soft spot for tomboys.

That's me with this babe (and this is my favorite character theme in the game)
youtube.com/watch?v=tLdz-MUYDGI

>Katsuragi In A Nutshell

So we had art where everyone looks sad and now we have art where people are having orgasms? What is going on?

The world's cutest apex predator.

Would you sniff a Senran's socks?

Yes

Jokes on you, she's my number 1

No! Feet are icky!

Why is yagyuu so fat?

Heya Miyabi!

She's pretty great. She comes in at the #2 spot for me 'cause what I love more than cute tomboys who desperately want to be feminine (describes both Imu and Renka, interestingly enough) are shy bombshell brunettes and DOGGOS.

Senran feet are nice though. And they smell great!

She will stalk you!
She will catch you!
Will she mate with you?
Will she eat you?
Will it be both?
Do you care?

TOMBRAP

How quaint, one Renkafag spamming images.

bullying anons is disallowed!

When a snek that cute slithers up to you, you just let it happen. Whatever it is.

... I want to give Renka a butt massage

Renkafriend is a good boy!

Yeah, but he's eating up the image limit. I sure hope he stops soon.

Bonus round!

>user asks for Renka pictures
>other user(me) says that anons don't post enough Renkas
>user posts Renkas

It's too many Renkas.
If I ask for water that doesn't mean I need a whole gallon!

And now back to our regularly scheduled snek, mistress, and mirai programming.

>too many Renkas
????????????????????

Cute dummy!

Is Crimson Squad's waifu potential just too high compared to the other groups? Should it be nerfed so it's fair?

I actually don't think any of the crimsons (barring maybe Homura) would make good wives to be quite honest.

If you want a waifu that would be good at being a housewife instead of one that you love, why would you even want a shinobi that kills things for a living in the first place?

You need me

>that kills things for a living
That doesn't really describe our senrans, now does it? Show me some people they've killed.

Mirai and Haruka killed some comrades in Burst
Homura decapitated Dogen and eviscerated him in SV

Because that doesn't matter? You still want them to be a good housewife.
Do you think a woman wouldn't want a good husband regardless of whether he's a garbage collector or a CEO of a fortune 500? Why would it be any different for us?

Exactly. Those are the examples I wanted you to use. Now that you've mentioned that, tell me just how many of those were 'for a living'?

Oh, and remember that none of those are even canon now that Yumi took the stage.

People don't use swords and guns as non-lethal weapons, stupid. They're obviously for killing things, which includes youma too.

He's being a smartass and specifically asked to be shown them, since those mooks and Dougen (in SV at least) aren't actually visually shown. However, if you look REAAAALLY closely, you can kind of almost see the blurry back of a Hebijo student Yagyuu is killing here. Irrefutable photographic evidence.

see

Did you miss all the talk about how they're all cannon fodder whose job is to go get killed and die young? Like, literally, the bloodshed is what summons youma, so they need a lot of dead shinobi.

we rarely see any art of Renka, we always get flooeded with fucking Haruka, Hikage, Murasaki, Miyabi, and Mirai, seeing Renkas is a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Your waifu is a cold blooded murderer.

Why should I care? The best that could happen out of it is that she gets commissioned to kill me.
Which she may or may not decline.

Why are you all so paranoid of being killed by your senran

>lethal superhumans
>willing to pick fights for incredibly petty reasons
>clumsy due to the laws of the boobiverse

I know! Isn't she cute when she tries to be intimidating?

paranoid? getting killed by your senran would be the greatest death one could as for. why even die if it isn't your senran ending your life?

Whenever Mirai gets upset, I just remind her how nice she is and why I like her so much.

Sometimes she just get the need to be edgy, but if you say nice things about her she calms right down and goes back to being nice and sweet.

>tfw will never have Mirai as your little sister who is over protective of you and cries dearly when you move out to study abroad and you try to cheer her up by hanging out with her for the entire day before you leave the country..

I want my Senran to totally get off on killing me. Like it gives her the greatest orgasm of her life!

If you praise her too much too quickly, she'll get embarrassed and fussy and yell that she will "DESUTROI YUU!" Please use caution when handling Mirai even if you're just being nice to her. She is very delicate young lady.

Me too! But I'd still prefer just living with her and being happy together. Either is OK though.

Whenever Mirai gets upset I want to punch her in the mouth.

>can't decide what to fap to again

For someone with like 60 fetishes it sure does seem like I never find any new material.

Goodnight boobgen

Fap to user!

Sexualizing user is against the law.

I'm fapping to Toukiden 2's OST. This music is too good.

What makes a good husband?

It's not against my law! You can sexualise me as much as you want!

I wanna fool around in a romantic bath with Ryouna

I want to hang out with Ryouna and talk about how stupid and fucked up our fetishes are!

Ryouna is at her cutest whenever she's just had sex and her lewdness hasn't recovered yet so she's being lucid and self reflective and she's just talking to you about how weird her life is when she really thinks about it.

Can I help her hack a vore game, edit the sprite so it is her and then fuck her whilst she "loses" and gets digested by a lamia?

Come for the lewd, stay for the cuddles

Its because of that they're waifus, not wives. You don't need to call the police on them unlike in real life

Get the hell out because of rapefags and bbcposters

I love rapefag!

No love for the BBC princes?

This is a formal request for your rarest Hanabi
I'll also say post new Ryoukis but those don't exist

So put him(or them) in your dungeon ande rape them until them stop being a bunch of shitposters