Rare Pepe Directory: rarepepedirectory.com
Rare Pepe Telegram:
telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup

PEPECASH HYPE VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=6LKVWmsC2CQ

FOR THE HOMIES:
youtube.com/watch?v=LuwPmXv9IrM

VIDEO FOR NORMIES: youtube.com/watch?v=wsBfXZEGIRU

NORMIE ARTICLES:
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/collectors-are-using-the-blockchain-to-keep-rare-pepes-rare

dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy/

news.bitcoin.com/rare-pepe-assets-get-blockchained/

ALPHA RAREPEPE INTERVIEW:
youtube.com/watch?v=KHQLBsrk5ME&t=2108s

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL

Notorious meme magicians it is time to profit from your skills!

[email protected]
@katienotopoulos
[email protected]
@patrickredford or [email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@abbyohlheiser or [email protected]
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@stevebenen (producer of Rachel Maddow)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
@nishachittal
@AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LKVWmsC2CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LuwPmXv9IrM
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/collectors-are-using-the-blockchain-to-keep-rare-pepes-rare
dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy/
news.bitcoin.com/rare-pepe-assets-get-blockchained/
medium.com/coin_and_peace/rarepepe-is-the-most-innovative-project-in-the-crypto-space-seriously-6d6b74749687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This looks pretty alpha.

Alpha asf

when is the price jump? :(

soon

When the game comes out. Won't be for another couple months I think.

Very soon

Patiently waiting

is it possible for pepecash to reach 0.2 dollar per pepecash price?

I didn't think pepecash:usd would break 1000:1 but here we are...

Lol this is perfect!

this looks alpha af desu

I used to be a Beta virgin until I bought Pepecash. I'm still a beta virgin but now I'm rich, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LKVWmsC2CQ

listen to this! lold

THAT'S GREAT LOL

Yeah yeah less shilling and more being helpful.

What are all the ways of buying Pcash?
If I lose my wallet how do I get it back?
How do I transfer pepecash and pepecards?

Which pepe card do you think will be the most valuable in the year 2018?

>Which pepe card do you think will be the most valuable in the year 2018?

LORDKEK easily

...What... what is this faggoty?

XCP?

Niggers what are you doing?

This

>youtube.com/watch?v=LuwPmXv9IrM
I'm genuinely interested in who is this individual

This scam insults Lord Kek. Any faggot involved with this will feel Kek's wrath.

I'm not saying it's not hilarious and I respect this con as much as I respected Trump coin. But come on faggot niggers. Don't take Kek's name in vain in his temple and raping retarded people out of their on this faggoty of a level is not cool.

At least TrumpCoin was more sophisticated than this "HURR HURR give me money, Alpha, Pepe!" meme salad con.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

One last thing to the faggot niggers pulling this scam. If you're going to pull a ponzi scheme like this. Don't put video evidence of your identity up on Youtube... you fucking idiots.

Don't you understand the whole rarepepe economy?

Do you think this is just another shitcoin like trumpcoin?!

That's because its not a scamcoin...you fucking idiot

you're fucking retarded m8

HURR DURR I DONT UNDERSTAND IT
MUST BE A CON

>This faggot keeps bumping this scam in desperate hopes some sad NEET will buy into it.

Get cancer you nigger.

>implying you don't get rare pepes for free and isnt a central feature of the economy

let me guess you think this is real and by the creators too: youtube.com/watch?v=SQa8dMkNqTU

retard.

You are either literally retarded or simply didn't take the time to read the info. Either way, what's certain is you are very butthurt on missing out, and that's enough to make my day.

>I'M SO SMART GUISE, BUT I FAILED TO REALIZE THE VIDEO I'M TALKING ABOUT IS A VIRAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN

Do some research into counterparty assets and maybe you niggers won't look so dumb and incompetent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterparty_(technology)

>This nigger is scared. His shitty ponzi scheme is crashing down. FBI will be knocking on his door soon.

Better kill yourself now nigger faggot. This scam is literally nigger tier.

muh 'ponzi scheme'

how about you explain to everyone how it's a ponzi scheme and a scam instead of parading around like some faggot on a high horse?
Use your words big man. If it's that obvious it should be easy to explain how this is a scam.

You are an anti financial freedom shill and have been reported to the appropriate authorities

>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/collectors-are-using-the-blockchain-to-keep-rare-pepes-rare
>dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy/
>news.bitcoin.com/rare-pepe-assets-get-blockchained/

This "scam" has been written about on vice.com, the daily dot and bitcoin.com.

It's gonna be huge you cuck.

>This "scam" has been written about on vice.com, the daily dot and bitcoin.com.

This niggers thinks any of these matter and it wasn't posted in the OP to spam these faggot tier blogs about their shitty scam.>>

>1841271
>Do some research into counterparty assets and maybe you niggers won't look so dumb and incompetent
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterparty_(technology)

This retarded nigger thinks it isn't transparent that he's trying to launder money and get money on both ends by inflating the price of a shitty altcoin and then selling for a worthless pile of shit.

God you have to be nigger kids with how stupid this is. And your rare cards look like shit too.

Cool story, enjoy your beta losing position as you appear to have been doing already.

>This retarded nigger thinks it isn't transparent that he's trying to launder money and get money on both ends by inflating the price of a shitty altcoin and then selling for a worthless pile of shit.
>trying to launder money and get money on both ends by inflating the price of a shitty altcoin and then selling for a worthless pile of shit.
this makes 0 sense and you know it.It's hilarious how someone as ignorant as you is spouting shit like you know ANYTHING about cryptocurrency.
Kill yourself.

>Literally can't refute this, results to personal insults

Kek, you have to be what? 15 or 16? Don't worry, you'll probably just do a year in federal before being released and having your records sealed.

Rare pepe's aren't mined, they are counterparty tokens registered on the bitcoin blockchain. The tokens represent the art on the card and they can be traded on the Decentralized Exchange (DEx) that is native to the counterparty protocol.

You can make money making cards or trading them. There is one card called Pepe Cash which is the most highly traded asset of all the cards, it's even listed on some shitcoin exchanges.

Gee, I wonder when you started this faggoty scam?

Kek, come back when you have something alpha and when your balls drop. This is the most nigger tier scam I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

I POST PICTURE THEREFORE I SMART
I KNOW THINGS
LISTEN TO ME

I ll put in 10 euros, whats the worse thing which could happen ?

Please kill yourself you cuck faggot. You and the others REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing scam clearly have NO clue wtf you're talking about.

Memecoins are guaranteed pumps

Including TC...will pump again

:^)

1C7NbKZw4jzYHA1J1YaPCErRB5hAG8brfu

c...could i just have one rare pepe ?

Join the Pepe Club

>market volume is a couple of hundred satoshi
please shill this to /pol/ lmao

checked and I sent you a pepe

Will you be an early collector of Rare Pepe art while it is still obtainable by normies? Who here wants some actual Rare Pepes?

What's the most expensive rarepepe these days?

New article:

medium.com/coin_and_peace/rarepepe-is-the-most-innovative-project-in-the-crypto-space-seriously-6d6b74749687