totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2oHbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme elves, meme goblins, meme squigs, AHHHH rome, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

AYO HOL UP
>tortures victim profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>raids Nordland
SO U BE SAYIN
>sharpens sword
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>sharpens shield
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>dons man-skin cloak
U BE SAYIN
>whips dwarf slave
HOL UP HOL UP
>raids Tiranoc
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>bathes in cold one slime
SO U BE SAYIN
>sharpens helmet
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>hires assassins
WE WUZ
>serves on black ark
FINNA WE WUZ
>gets murdered by shadow warrior
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>loads crossbow
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for witch elves
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>freezes to death
SOM FINNA
>breaks before the Griffon Gate
SO WE WUZ
>tames manticore
SOM FINNA
>is violated by kharibdyss
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>worships Slaanesh
HOL UP
>violates kharibdyss
WE WUZ
>slips poison into your food
SOM FINNA
>plots to overthrow Malekith
WE WUZ
>consorts with greenskins
SOM FINNA
>raids Karak Eight Peaks
HOL UP MUH DRUCHII
>drinks maple syrup
U SAYIN WE WUZ
>casts doombolt
SOM FINNA
>sleeps with mother
FEENIX KANGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?
>is sacrificed upon the altar of Khaine

tom kin when

>le mad man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH /twg/ the eternal general

It really isn't since it just allies them to you instead of vassalizing them, and they'll constantly war with each other. Just another reason that shows why the WoC campaign was clearly an afterthought.

>you will never children with Morathi

Just downloaded Ultimate Chaos for the first time, anyone have any tips, this seems to add a shitload of stuff and it's a tad overwhelming.

New Units added by the SFO team:
>imgur.com/a/2oHbQ
Reminder: they're all lore friendly and invented/included in rulebooks created by GW or fans. This is the same method of brainstorming and unit extraction that CA has used for all Total War: Warhammer factions and especially Norsca, as far as fan created rulebooks. You fucking autists need to stop sperging out about the new units. If you don't like them, don't use/recruit them. I'm not a shill, but I do find it really fucking annoying that people rag on SFO day in and day out with no real reasoning behind their complaints.

G O B L I N S

Anyone managed to install SFO on a pirated Warhammer copy? Hex editor trick isn't working

>Being a poorfag

I'm convinced it's one or two guys acting completely autistic and are just anti-mod in general.

I don't know, someone gave me a reasonable answer as to why the Brets shouldn't have macemen.

What was the answer?

SFO does the O stand for RadiOus?

Those aren't macemen

Bretonnia had knights with maces

I bought the collectors edition of Rome 2, am still bitter

Oh yea dude I love these lore accurate Witch Hunter retinues who wield fucking Scorpion Bolt Throwers that penetrate 10 ranks deep.

Go fuck yourself, SFO has jumped the shark

So, you're saying there should be a footknights unit with maces but not men-at-arms?

Something something, diluting faction purity, everybody can do everything etc.

Not him but there should be no dismounted Bretonnian Knights.

I'm already triggered enough Lords don't start at level 1 with an Armored Warhorse mount.

>invented/included in rulebooks created by GW or fans
>or fans

Whoops, looks like you did a little bit of a retard there my friend.

There weren't men-at-arms with maces

There were Bretonnian foot knights with maces

Literally old army book

Fuck off

>Unlimited Chaos
>Can camp after using 100% of your movement

Holy shit I'm sold, that shit made playing as Chaos so fucking sluggish.

>What is Norsca?
I guess you'll have to stop playing after August 10th.

>there should be no dismounted Bretonnian Knights

>Only have to read the first line to start loling.
God i've missed this meme, it's been a while eh?

Hahaha looks like just got trolled

The Old Army book is an Old Bretonnia that doesn't exist anymore.

Old Army Books have Lizardmen with Shortbows and Vampire Counts with teebuchets but as the army lore changed so did the units.

Old 40k had fucking Space Marines on hoverboards for fuck's sake.

But that's not even true. Almost every unit SFO has added can be outperformed by a vanilla unit already in the game. The factions still have their identities. There are no skeletal archers. There is no Dwarven cavalry.

It's obvious now that they browse twg.

Yet :^)

There's a reason why Bretcucks are clamoring for better infantry units

Screw them. Garbage infantry is the theme of the faction.

Please be honest with me, are you guys just taking the piss out of me or are you genuinely irritated that SFO is adding lore friendly units and making the game better without committing the obvious blunders that radious has committed with trying to make every faction a jack-of-all-trades?

I thought Men at Arms were based tho

>Bretonnia should only have one (1) artillery unit

Doing a Picts campaign in Attila
It's super duper comfy, but does every battle in Britain have to be in fog/rain? How do the Brits survive this?

It's prime time for shitposting in Australia.

I don't consider units that were removed from earlier editions and never referenced again to be lore friendly.

It's only 1809!

>I only want to play a single, monotone style of play

>Catapults

Wow, so different from trebuchet, truly this will revolutionize how Bretonnia plays!

>I don't consider units that were removed from earlier editions and never referenced again to be lore friendly.

Norsca called

Got a friend who still plays the shit out of Medieval II. Haven't seen anyone beat his hours (though most of us have lots of untraceable hours off of Steam)

Did he leave a message?

>who needs Handgunners and Thunderers when you have brigands

>"Slann should walk on two legs! That's how it was in 2nd edition so clearly that's still relevant now!"
t. Literally you.

Just fuck off, no one gives a shit about you or your spam of models from the 80s, they're not relevant or canonical.

Fimir were referenced consistently after they stopped being playable, like in 8e rulebook.

What about it? They never had an army book.

I'm talking about stuff like Bretonnia having a unit in one edition, then it being removed and never referenced again.

They were retconned away, GW does it all the time. Crossbows and dismounted knights are not lore friendly. I own the 6th edition Bretonnian Army Book, there is no reference to either, the best you can do is a Lord or Paladin with an Oath to be on foot.

>Int
>Cl
>WP

What?

My comment was just "off topic". I really think one of them, or both, do. Didn't say anything bout the mod. You don't watch all those "red pilled" youtube videos without getting yourself some Veeky Forums browsing hours to begin with.

They're Black Guards in the same way Fascists are Black Shirts or the bad guy is a Bette Noire (black beast) and also as the double meaning of "blackguard" being a contemptible person. Their nature and uniform are dark, there is no connection to race or falsely appropriating another race's history.

>not shitposting while you burn some snags for tea

None of the Norscan roster is stuff that has been retconned.

Not having an armybook is not the same as being non-canonical.

Units of foot-knights and bretonnian cannons on the other hand ARE non-canonical because they have been explicitly written out.

Fantasy fucking removed literraly when? Just look at what mess this general has become

Bretonnian cannons aren't in-game with or without SFO. Footknights are questionable, but CA didn't seem to care and gave them footsquires. SFO added footknights.

this is warhamamer total war general, move to Veeky Forums you cuck

user.

It's a joke.

Eh, now that I'm having so much fun with Attila, I want to play Rome 2 but I have no problem waiting for the next sale to get it.

What if the Bretonnia system was a spectrum from Peasantry to Chivalry
The more Chivalrous, the better Knightly Units you get
The more Peasantrous, the more crossbows and devilish machinations you can field!

Can Morathi save Caledor from homosexuality?

Who you playing in Attila?

The Lady and her knights favoured artillery user

whats the deal with SFO? seems the most famous mod around her, worth it or is just a radious mod tier

read the thread. It's a heated debate. I say it's fine, autists say it's radious tier for no good reason.

Jokes are funny

Caledor isn't gay, he had son.

Knights get trebuchets
Peasants get Large Onagers

They had organ guns bought from the dwarves back then

If only there was a faction of men that had gunpowder artillery in the old world to suit your needs

Oh, I'm just testing stuff out here and there, but I haven't committed to a faction yet to properly go through a campaign with, but I'll definitely start with one of the Easy difficulty factions, so I'm thinking Sassanids, since they're also the only faction of their type.

I'm on my first play through, playing as empire, and my boy Karl Franz just slapped the shit out of Sigvald and Archaon. Should I chase them down and execute them now or should I just let them flee in their gimped state?

Also, what's the best way to clear up chaos and vampire corruption? I got that shit everywhere and it's killing my public order.

Not on this website they're not.

At least the units look good.

>Jokes are funny

get a load of this pleb

Use agents and shrines.

>foot knights (vow of empathy)

>If only there was a faction of men that had gunpowder artillery in the old world to suit your needs
Wissenland says hello

5 types of steam tanks, the 6th type goes to Altderp

Renowned handgunner units ranging from vampire hunters, sekrit pest control, Orkz snipers, tree-hugger rapers and dinosaur game rangers

Mortars? What about multiple shot mortars?

Ever wonder if Helstorm rocket batteries were accurate?

Or some madman contraption sent to the Altderp college of mages about a Luminark shooting a fucking laser beam?

Or how they offended the dawi because they reverse-engineered their Organ gun and made the Empire's Hellblaster cannon into long range artillery?

Or their mercenaries literally own revolvers and grenade launchers?

If you let them free they'll be back in 5-10 turns with full stacks.

>what's the best way to clear up chaos and vampire corruption?

Build Shrines and Temples wherever you can spare the space, especially the unique temple in Middenheim is great.

Also spam agents and send them around to the most afflicted areas, use witch hunters to assassinate enemy agents that are spreading the corruption.

No, literally only adding late medieval gunpowder to bretonnia will suffice

so I was going to have a custom battle. when I checked the roster I saw this millions of shit mod units and I thought I had Radious on. TURN OUT, it was SFO all along.

I mean, wtf are they doing? If I wanted an arcane experience without any balance and with gazillions of units, I would install Radious instead

>Eternal Wardens

Aren't those just the champions you could take for regular old Eternal Guard?

Kill the chaos stacks ASAP, because they will retreat/rerecruit otherwise. To battle corruption just build shrines, it's more than enough.

How difficult would it be to create a submod that disables all these non lore friendly SFO units?

>full damage control

Wouldn't be that hard. If the mod is especially balanced around the inclusion of those units then there might be a problem if you remove them.

Not too difficult, you'd just have to remove them from recruitment, you don't need to delete the whole unit

What did (you) mean by this?

I've never done modding before but I'll look into it.

I would love to play this mod without my lore autism being triggered

Agents in R2 are a bit of a joke, even with DeI.

Also I've noticed that cav units running down fleeing enemies still take casualties. What the fuck is that.

Knights Panther seems fine imo. They even got a chapterhouse in Carroburg in vanilla.

>open pack file
>db
>buildings_units_allowed_tables
>delete the lines with the offending units

seems simple enough really

Sadly you'll probably have to do this everytime the mod gets updated

>Having to mod a mod instead of just not playing with mods at all

If it's easy, I'll stay on top of it

Yes, it's like an unit of waystalkers. In RadiousOverhaul every faction must have Chosen.

How do Bretonnian peasants compare to Empire state troops? Are they worse?