The 2018 Jeep Wrangler

is going to sell so damn well. they're already all over -- from boomers like Matt Lauer, to sorority girls, to yuppies -- a more drivable updated version is going to be fucking EVERYWHERE.
>I'm getting one

>not waiting for the FUCKING ADORABLE new Jimny

The 4-doors look like total bitchmobiles. Jeeps stopped being cool when the I6 went away.

the one pictured is badass. not a huge fan of those wheels though

Aren’t they raising the price a lot? Like $2k and options are pricier now too? Maybe not seem like a ton, but that will have an impact on sales

And the sport and saraha models come with rear next gen Dana 35 axles instead of the Dana 44s like the JK. Gotta get a rubicon to have both D44s.

is that even coming out in the us

>badass
>pigfat and huge

What they should do is rebrand the current Wrangler as the Cherokee, and make a new small variant to sell as the wrangler. Because this thing stopped being the simple barebones wrangler about 2 or 3 generations ago, and the 2018 makes it even bigger.

>make new compact offroader, name it Wrangler
>rebrand the current Wrangler as Cherokee/Grand Cherokee
>turn the current Grand Cherokee into the Grand Wagoneer

Need the comanche back, with a Cummins, 5 speed, newer 44 rear/front axle in 4.10.

No

Assuming this is priced about 5k less than the Wrangler and gets a removable top this's take a huge chunk out of Wrangler sales... if only it were available where it really counts.

>Willingly purchasing an FCA product
Enjoy the ride OP, you're in for some shit...

That's a terrible fucking idea. People do not want small barebones shitboxes. If they do the 2 door sport fits that criteria.

then why fucking mention it

they do if it says Jeep on it.

there's a reason Jeeps defied the odds and survived where tons of compact SUV's died off when people started wanting huge SUV's like Suburbans or Expeditions

The only worthy JL will be the 2-door.

The Unlimited is pigfat.

I think modern pig fat 2 doors look awkward as shit. Only the early 90s and older Wranglers look good in 2 door

But 4 door version wears the pig fat really really fucking well. My fav SUV

Annon petty much sums it up no one wants a Jeep. Really everyone justs want a large SUV that says Jeep aka the unlimited . The unlimited model is the equivalent to the H2 it ruins the entire concept of a Jeep while broadening the appeal to the masses

Literally everyone who ownes one where I live is a woman or fag and they all are lifted with big wheels and tires and literally none of them ever see anything but asphalt

Daily reminder that a 10 year old FJ will spank a Wrangler on-road and off.

>I think modern pig fat 2 doors look awkward as shit.
That's why I prefer them. It's a breath of fresh air, when was the last time a 2 door SUV that wasn't a Jeep was released in the U.S?

see unless you're counting the half doors

They're both pigfat and have ITALIAN CHRYSLER engineering.

How the fuck could anyone be so stupid as to pay money for one of these things? You would literally be better off trying to off-road a fucking Tahoe.

the inside is easily $2k better than the old one.

gross. total butch dike car

they both look lame you fucking shill faggot

holy shit paid FCA shills confirmed for low energy compared to their KIA counterparts

Best jeep coming through

>born to have fun

>literally designed as an instrument of war to help kill other human beings

h*ppies are subhuman druggies

What is that, a handle on the side? Are people gonna pick this fucking thing up or something?

humans thrive on conflict. Killing is fun for humans and other intelligent mammals

Nothing more exhilarating than hunting the most dangerous game

niggers?

Based Trail Teams edition.

>tfw no Ultimate Edition