Best Coupe in 2017 for Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYIE7evKKVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy Audisteer™

>German vehicles
>Best for Canada
Funny thing is most cars I see in the ditch this time of year is Audi/Mercedes/BMW

Is the new rs5 the worst sounding performance car of all time?
youtube.com/watch?v=iYIE7evKKVM

Why can't audi build something to compete with the C63 with their RS line? Looks pretty good except for the overemphasized line that starts at the headlight but 440HP and the same 8-speed ZF slushbox that's in half the new cars on the road doesn't cut it for $80k.

>fwd $80k Volkswagen

Then which which 100k CAD coupe is the best for Canadian's weather?

>>fwd $80k Volkswagen
it's AWD.

I wish I could get an AWD C63S. Instant buy for me!

Not only does it sound bad, we lost the spoiler from the previous generation as well.

It's based on a fwd platform though
Also the engine is ahead of the front axle so it basically corners like a fwd car

>implying
With a 0-50% torque split, that FWD that can sometimes turn the rear wheels...

>>implying
>With a 0-50% torque split, that FWD that can sometimes turn the rear wheels...
Thought it had a rear bias. 60-40 split by default, and 50-50 in snow.

RS5 still has the torsen based awd system, it's 40/60 the whole time.
RS3 and TTRS (and all non RS quattros) do have the shitty fwd biased haldex awd though.

Nope, it's 40-60 rear biased. That however doesn't change the fact that the electronics involved can't deal with snow.

>AWD
>expecting it not to understeer

yall new to cars or something?

How do you know it's shit in the snow?

Uhh dude the zf8hp is not a slush box, it has no torque converter only gear sets and clutches, it’s a pretty fucking good transmission. And then you compare to the C63 which has the 7gtronic, a transmission that every mercedes forum is bitching about as being unreliable as fuck.

I’m not a fan of audi but their cars are excellent for snow. They have the best rustproofing and have much better traction in the snow than other german cars.

I got to drive my boss' 2015 RS5 in a snow storm. The electronic aids were always trying to compensate for something making the thing seem absolutely out of control and just brutal to drive. It totally disconnects you from the inputs you need to safely drive on shit surfaces.

I prefer the RS7 but it's not a coupé.
enough room for wife kids and luggage.

It’s like an M5 built for snow, good choice my dude

no kiashill yet? wait for it...

Rs5 is a coupe

its not going to stop them

Anything rwd front engine with an lsd.
Its a longitudinal engine. Aside the touareg every Volkswagen a traverse engine like the RS3 and the TT. Audi with longitudinal have real AWD

I can't yet afford an RS7, also want to get a coupe now before I have to settle down with wife and kids and drive econoboxes

soooo....C63S coupe?

>canada

Alfa a best
VAG a shit

The new M5 will be AWD, making the RS7 completely pointless

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere you don't need to do any compromise for the winter.
Just get the one you like the most anyways I assume that you will trade in you car once the lease finance is over so reliability isn't a concern unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

So true, most of the coupes I see pulled over on the highways are BMW

I actually meant off the road in a snow bank but that too.

That’s true and it’s rear-biased

And based on an RWD chassis, unlike the audisteering pig that is the FWD-based RS7, so it'll actually be able to turn

Plus it's fucking fast on a straight line too.
Carwow tested the new M5 it does 0-60 in 3.1 and it hit a 1/4 mile trap speed at 127.5 mph which is notably better than the E63 S.
Wondering what performance figures the M5 Competition package will show

BMW makes much better chassis’s in general, not to mention their suspension tuning

Aye, it’s a pretty damn fine car. I’m not impressed with the e63 s, especially when you consider it can’t corner worth a damn.

But the RS7 is good in the real world, unlike the brick that is the M5

The design on that car is way too busy.

But the real world has turns