/ovg/ - Weight Transfer General

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce you are self!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Spam emojis on Discord
>hXmJrJr

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing rFactor, GTA 4, Forza and AC on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OniO4DNbM4
youtube.com/watch?v=cCZYKXf9kcA
gta5-mods.com/all/tags/handling/most-downloaded
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513681243571.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GTA IV looks so dull now when gta 5 is released

Because NY is a soul sucking shithole, they did it on purpose.

it's a better game regardless.

What kind of attire does /ovg/ wear when racing?

Just picked me up a pair of these badboys for like $10 because my metal pedals weren't so comfy with socks, I will surely get a girlfriend when a woman see's me wearing them.

qt leggings

m-me too :3

But not because I'm a fag, because it's cold as shit where I live.

why make a thread so early when it wasnt even going fast

If in VR /w wheel, underwear and socks because it causes intense sweat in less than an hour.

Socks.

>not a fag
>wearing leggings instead of long johns

Sure guy.

She's a girl

loafers

>implying there are girls on the internet

>*unzips dick*
big if true

Name a better game

New thread when?

you are like a baby

youtube.com/watch?v=1OniO4DNbM4

Would take too long, let's just play "name a worse game".

Answer: none

Much like how LA is a bright, flashy, soulless, empty hellhole of jewishness.

socks 'cause the stock G25 spring settings are not bad enough that I want to change them. Those slippers are kinda cool though.

I don't even like the driving most in gta IV, it is the stabbing a mother fucker, you shank people in that game, stab them like 15 times before they hit the ground and they will like put their hands up and get stabbed in the hands and shit.
GTA V you just stab them once in the guts and they die.

stiletto high heals with matching gloves and nothing else

>Using assists
>Ever
What's your excuse /ovg/?

me as fuck
i dont need my car to decide how to drive for me
fuck abs and traction control

Is forza horizon 3 any good?

really good
physics are good for an arcade game
but dont take it seriously the racing against AI sucks.

if you wanna mess around and do shit like huck giant jumps off sand dunes in a hypercar then yeah its good

I really want to buy it but I’ve read that it’s full of dlc now so it ends up costing like $100 if you want the whole package, care to shed any light on that?

The jews per capita is easily double or triple in NY

manchildren come home

im a poorfag so i havnt bought a single peice of dlc for it and im enjoying the game

im not even sure how much the dlc costs

basically the game is a big bit a straya desert and theres an expansion that adds a small snowy icey area on top of a mountain

theres the hotwheels dlc which is just insanity and i should get round to buying

and then theres the car packs which is a thing forza always does, every month they release a new car pack with 5 or so cars and somtimes one of them will be free or will be available as a forzathon prize (these normally super easy challanges you can do when they put them up)

again idk how much the car packs cost but theres alot of them by now so probably does add up to alot of money in the end

game has more than enough cars in it without paying though trust me

also theres no pay to win shit, the fastest cars in the game are actually really cheap and only need ingame currency so paying for more expensive cars is just for if you like them specifically not a you need them to win thing

glad they waited till forza 7 to start the jewery and not fh3

i'm on gamepad so having a bit of abs can be nice but overall i can get away with it fine

i replied to the wrong comment lol

Alright I think I’ll get it, the only car packs I’m interested in are the ones with the M2 and M4 gts, so even then it’s only $14 more. I’m glad to hear it’s not pay to win though. It seems like a super fun game, I’m just so sick of NFS. Every time I install a NFS game now I get bored after 30 min. Thanks for all the info man

youtube.com/watch?v=cCZYKXf9kcA

DX11 will save the sim guys!

Welp time to buy an xbone

Post DEATH

It's on PC.

>street circuit
>billiard table except for curbs

lul

Someone calculate the cost of this.

Just got the FH3 and hot wheels bundle for $38. Hope this’ll be worth it.

id highly reccomend you dont get an eggbox 1
they are horrible, windows 10 is definetly the lesser evil

5-7k

Those are primarily finance jews. It's the cultural jews that are the real danger these days.

How do i have fun in Assetto Corsa?

According to the imbeciles on /pol/ maybe, the finance jews are the ones bankrolling everything; without them there wouldn’t be any culture jews.

Well, they did a good job making me feel like it's really 1998 again...

Are there any good handling mods for GTA V?

Base game

gta5-mods.com/all/tags/handling/most-downloaded

Figure it out, fuck GTA and those kikes that make it.

Anyone have info on what the new specialty dealer cars will be in FM7?

I have a question whats the appeal of racing games?

pretending to be lewis hamilton

imo AC is ideal for hill climb, touge and drifting

I like driving cars at the limit and I don't have spa francorchamps or the nurburgring that's open 24/7 with zero safety regs within a reasonable driving distance

going FAST

also pushing the limits of physics engines that are intended to represent a real object as accurately as possible by making them do things that aren't.

>haven't played a racing sim since GT6
>get PC2
>score 11/12 on the rookie go kart races

Fug

i hope beamng gets gameplay soon
i've spent 150 hours just fucking around but i want races, rallying, fucking something

>no backflips

The AI is too retarded to go fast around any sort of corner. Its just time trials, solo crawling and demo derbys for now.
Look into making scenarios i guess.
>t. 280 hours of nothing but fucking around

to be fair, they've made progress on the ai front i can believe that it'll be genuinely decent in oh
10 years

PUT EM IN DA WALL

this, drifting on the touge is a ton of fun with friends or randoms

For all the anons that play raceroom, RRLeagues announced the new leagues they will do on January.
>P2 + GTR3
>WTCC 16 +17
>DTM 92 + Touring Legends
>Audi TT cup
>911 cup with the upcoming car

Apart from some registration and a couple of them having a bad boy system, they are free.

impossible

By then we'll have the computing power to run 64 cars (the current max you can spawn in) at 100% simspeed at least.

Maybe by then rfactor 2 might have decent content as well

There might be a twingo mod for both by then too.

>buy FH3
>buy M2 in game
>take a corner going like 30 mph
>car starts spinning out all over the road
Ahh, I love realistic racing games

>expecting forza horizon to be realistic
can't get enough of retarded forza fans here, but go ahead and keep posting webms of getting wrecked online then bitching about being rammed in a game that should actually be called "twisted metal" with how much vehicular combat there is

Rubbin is Racin son

I’m not expecting it to be a fucking racing sim, but having 5,000 lb suvs handle corners better than 3,000 lb sports cars is fucking comical

I get "nothing personnel" vibes from your post. Do you happen to vape and own a fedora?

Aww the GT shill still salty as ever lol

activate the slidey cars cheat.
it makes the cars handle more realistically, brake more realistically and go faster, like all cars don't top out at 200mph with that cheat active some will go much faster.

I swear they built the game around the slidey cars handling then someone said "it's too hard for 8 year olds"

easily my favorite edition
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513681243571.webm

Why is the GT3 RS allowed to be so fun on dirt tracks? Its the only fun you'll have rallying on GT Sport.

LA is just full of mexicans and white guilt millenials, what are you talking about

why are there 2 ovg threads?

>mfw 1% of the people who own the game have done the wintermod achievement
Its only like 2.5 hours of fucking around at the most, come on.

that's because 1% of the people who own the game is still playing it

post rally webms

that's jewishness you spastic

fresh or repost

fresh

You first

>he got me again
get out

which ones would you recommend?

Puma Slides because i have a lino floor that is hard

Download the Nurburgring 108 pit lane track from race department, I can't get it to launch with more than about 75 AI, but it's fun as heck to load up a track day scenario with a billion cars and drive around until you get bored.

You have to set the AI aggression really low though otherwise there will be the mother of all pileups at the first corner, also if you have a shit PC you'll constantly get a "CPU USAGE 99%" warning. I have a 8700K and I still get it flashing a couple of times on the first lap, then it goes away.