>be me
>absolutely despise Tesla
>dad is tasked to fix a Model S
>interior is shit but giant tablet is pretty fun
>remember that the cars are supposed to be fast
>push the accelerator about midway
>it shoots forward like a fucking rocket
>wtf I love Tesla now

What cars did you originally hate but then come to love Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2017/01/03/ford-adding-electrified-f-150-mustang-transit-by-2020.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kia Picanto.
Hated, until got a test-drive. Pretty decent ass-delivery system, even can deliver some fun with 1 liter engine.

how do you break a tesla?

BMW E90

I drove a Kia Soul and was pretty happy with it, 6 speed manual and a nice stock radio

i liked teslas from the start
in fact they were the car that proved to me and i think many other people that not all electric cars have to be slow econoboxes, since then ive become an electric car enthusiast and i honestly cant wait to see battery technology advance more so i can see the insane performance that electrics can achieve.

dont get me wrong tho for the time being i still love muh dinosaur burners

some dude crashed it

hoping we get high powered EVs that aren't pretentious soon, tesla built an aire around them very carefully that's very specific.

electric mustang/camaro/challenger when

We need a new electric lotus Elise as a Spiritual succesor to the original roadster.

The tablet is the worst thing about the interior

What issue did you have with it when you were driving one?

Lolwut
Never drove one. It’s just the ugliest part of the already ugly interior. I prefer buttons, switches, knobs and dials all over the place

i'd be down for that if they focus on charge time over range, so maybe it only goes 100 miles but the battery is very small for weight savings

also, actual pack and pinion hydraulic power steering fed from an electric pump DAMNIT

also straight cut gears for that dogleg transmission/supercharger whine like sound

So you want the range of a Leaf, but the sound of an F1 engine fucking a dog whistle. I'm sure there are loads of people waiting to buy that.

How about they make it so light you don't need power steering?

Ford claimed an electric mustang will be an option by 2020.

media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2017/01/03/ford-adding-electrified-f-150-mustang-transit-by-2020.html

>A hybrid version of the iconic Mustang that will deliver V8 power and even more low-end torque. The Mustang Hybrid, built at the Flat Rock Plant, debuts in 2020 and will be available in the North America to start

i didn't say hybrid i said all electric
that'd be excellent too

Is not about tesla but about electric. And having a superb media system is not excuse if you have to spend 44 quintillions of shekels

threw water on it

Magnets.

wtf I love giving my tax dole towards a billionaire's sci fi pipe dream which would never work in the long run

I thought the tablet was pretty shit to but after using it for 5 minutes it's pretty easy to function. I still think the interior could be way better but the tablet is the least of the problems

Op is a fag nothing new