byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13528372
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Advanced_Construction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reading Eloise's ban appeal
>halfway through it strikes me what I'm looking at
>the Chaplain murdered a Syndie Clown and Eloise got b& for punishing the Chaplain IC
>murdered a Syndie Clown
>Clown
>mustardtiger locks the topic after two replies because of his hateboner for Clowns
deadmin fucking when? mustardtiger cannot be trusted in the face of ANY matters relating to Clowns.

the clown was also Leonid, the guy mustard banned a few days ago and said "NOTHING CAN CONVINCE ME TO UNBAN HIM"

Give me a vox gf

Okay, but can you provide a single piece of evidence that suggests Eloise is not a raging autist who never should be allowed to touch a sec job ever again?

strawpoll.me/13528372

how do you become a good scientist
All you do is follow a guide and do same shit every round, what separates the good guys from the bad ones?

No because it's impossible to disprove an opinion with evidence.

When I've played against them as antag/graytide they managed to fuck me over more handily than most other sec

Actually bringing people the stuff they need, before they come ask for it.

>Solarious being a rules nigger when it helps him grief people
>Cries out when he gets global rule 0, 1, 6, 7'd
Just permaban solarious. End it.

who?

it's because they go full terminator as the detective and become a mini-hos

>no
As I though, case closed then

>When I've played [...] as graytide
What was your ckey again?

RFultra

>detective shouldn't arrest people as solo-sec
nani?

no it's because they're retardedly good at noticing small details and tracking

fuck off solarious

mustardtiger

Have you ever considered the fact that OOC admin ruling actually stands above IC space law?

Get medbay their shit promptly
Get genetics a medbot and medbay lobby medbots
Upgrade key machinery
Mine when there aren't miners
Make more posibrains and boot one every 10 minutes or whenever you need more crew
Make 2 hydro trays in robo and bring a nymph pod seed pack up
Have spare cyborg shells, components, resets and restarts
Don't fuck off/die and be able to quickly service the fucking borgs instead of diddling your prostate with a multitool for fourty fucking minutes as the borg(s) are crippled/dead holy fucking shit it's not rocket science guys there's a fucking guide and everything
Make ED-209's for sec and for fucks sake toggle off unknown/weapon auth so they aren't shtiters
Have a camera console and periodically check the borgs to know if they died somewhere then recover them. Blowing them adds their coords to the cmc
Talk to the borgs and get them their service/medical upgrades promptly
Put increasingly better cells in the mech bay chargers, check and replace periodically as they're used, Upgrade the mech bay chargers and pda the borgs each time so they know
Setup tsci, move the crew monitor console over, and get the AI a GPS
Get the AI the message monitor key
Get the borer egg started and order more if the borer was a shitter
Get gloves, mags, firesuit, reloaded medkit, have a box with a robo control, upload, purge, and asimov
If the singularity is up, personal locker 7 bags of holding so you can get close, open the locker and let them get sucked in to kill the sing.

Solarious changed his ckey to Donnager because he was such an insufferable shitcunt that everyone hated. Lately he's been toeing the line griefing as security

>mustardtiger threw a tantrum in ooc when saronsen told him it was a clown's job to cause havoc
He's a fucking manchild and I'd rather have 2hotdogs, Celt, or Megurine as an admin.

>"Admin" that mained clown and griefed like a motherfucker is saying it's a clown's job to be a griefing piece of fucking shit

t. Mustardtiger

jesus that's alot
so if i want to git gud i should for starters build useful shit and bring it somewhere it can be used after researching my shit in r&d i guess

This is your HoS for the shift, you are antag.

Do you even have a chance?

>slipping someone is griff
Pomf needs to purge the entire fucking admin team and rule alone with Pain as his dragon, this is cancer.

>taking the opinion of a literal griefer seriously
>wanting the newest shitter, mugumbe, to be an admin
Holy shit, you are a retard.

Hey Donnager, since you're such a rules nigger, I got a good one for you:

>6. The admins have the final say in all ingame matters. If they say it was valid, it's valid. If they say not to do something, don't do it.

>Mugumbe
is mugumbe 2hotdogs, celt or squidmoko??

LOL

>megurine
>mugumbe
go to bed mustardtiger, you illiterate fuckwad

Don't listen to that massive faggot.
The literal only thing you need to do be regarded as a good scientist is make sure research is done and medbay has their advanced tools. After that you can fuck off forever.

All that hair dye will probably seep through her scalp and into her brain and kill her from the toxin damage.

Valid as in not bannable not as in ICly valid within space law.

Yeah. I guess you can trim a little. In order,

>Load metal into the exofab and queue up 3 robo arms for medbots
>Get the AI the message monitor key
>Get the borer egg started and order more if the borer was a shitter
>Setup tsci, move the crew monitor console over, and get the AI a GPS
>Do rnd
>Print 10 trauma kits, 10 burn kits, 1 surgeons switchtool, 1 laser scalpel, 1 bluespace beaker, 3 advanced spectrometers, assemble the medbots and take them to medbay.
>Print a rapid parts exchanger during this it takes two fucking minutes to build because a coder has autism
>Have spare cyborg shells, components, resets and restarts
>Don't fuck off/die and be able to quickly service the fucking borgs instead of diddling your prostate with a multitool for fourty fucking minutes as the borg(s) are crippled/dead holy fucking shit it's not rocket science guys there's a fucking guide and everything
>When minerals drop, make tier 3 stock parts and go upgrade medbays cloning, both sleepers, both body scanners, and chemistry machiners. parts list at ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Advanced_Construction
Talk to the borgs and get them their service/medical upgrades promptly
Put increasingly better cells in the mech bay chargers, check and replace periodically as they're used, Upgrade the mech bay chargers and pda the borgs each time so they know

When you get downtime Make 2 hydro trays in robo and bring a nymph pod seed pack up,

It's also a lighter workload when you have anyone else that isn't useless

valid is valid, valid doesn't mean "completely legal and approved by all parties"
The AI is allowed to roundstart genocide all Vox on the station because lol Asimov, doesn't mean it won't get immediately deactivated if it does

Repeat after me:
>admins have the final say
>the FINAL SAY
>in all ingame matters
>in
>ALL
>INGAME
>MATTERS

>disregard context
>use a strawman argument

so that's how you win arguments

cow launched

I don't get what the problem here is. The chap was still in fucking Perma anyway because he was a murderer.

Imagine you're in this situation, what would you do?

It's just part of 2hotdogs and the rest of the permabanned brigade's quest to be an asshole because they're so autistic they actually accomplished getting banned from here. There's a reason the thread is shit

It's still nothing compared to when you go full turbo superman science. You aren't even speedrunning mateba revolvers, phazons, and spacemart yet

set my suit sensors and ask for the ai to teleport me out, then find out the ai plasmaflooded and /suicide

>The AI is allowed to roundstart genocide all Vox on the station because lol Asimov, doesn't mean it won't get immediately deactivated if it does
this specifically is banned in the rules
the same rules that caused this chaplain thing to get solarious banned
read the rules, dummy

weld through the wall or call telescience or engineering to rescue me

I want to dom a weak little spaceboy! I want to bend him to my every will!
I want him to become aroused every time he thinks of me or hears my voice!

Die

>context
The Chaplain as a civilian executed a Clown without authorization (i.e., murder). It IS an IC issue, because while killing the Clown wasn't punishable OOC, it was still an unauthorized execution Committed by a civilian IC and Sec had every legal right to Perma the faggot.

I'm available.

Read
You are purposely ignoring the rules that make your case look bad. Stop being so incredibly shit.

>tfw no waifus in science now that the borer fucker is gone

was mustard molested by a clown in his youth

>a crewmember is permabrigged for killing a confirmed syndicate agent
>there is actually somebody defending them

i wonder who this is

>literally fucking a cat is ok
>getting SLIGHTLY lewd with borers is illegal no warning permaban

you just get to enjoy that guy who randomnames roboticist every round that cant identity a single piece of equipment in the room

I'm not saying the admins didn't have the right to do what they did. I'm not Eloise, I don't give a fuck about Detective because it's a meme role anyway. I'm saying that the decision itself was extremely poorly thought out. It's the same situation as having a Captain who doesn't give a shit or runs some stupid gimmick compared to one who acts as a Captain would be expected to.

I repeat, it's ACTUALLY an IC issue this time, because Sec reacted in a manner that was entirely justifiable IC without any stretch of the imagination. The fact that someone thinks that's worthy of a ban is shameful, especially when the Chap had spent the whole round being a whiny, Hippie-tier fag anyway.

Actually the Chap was already in Perma when he killed the Clown.

>slightly lewd
did you even read the whole thing?
they literally roleplayed masturbating with the use of borer's vibration without the borer's consent

Just my opinion here, but I believe sec should be well within their rights to detain someone interfering with an arrest and murdering an incapacitated individual who was to be interrogated. The actual sec process itself is roleplay in its own right and just murdering someone who was taken down already is a pretty shitty way to deny them that and generally feeds into the validhunt mentality.

>poorly thought out
R u dumb
It was done with pure intent of helping the Chaplain get away with murdering the Clown. Mustardtiger hates Clowns.

Fuck off back to your containment shit server

>mustardtiger is literally the dark side of Pain without any of Pain's creativity and critical thinking
>he's just a no fun allowed faggot

I can name three.

The chaplain killed an antag
This confirms he's a non-antag and innocent to everyone on station
So why punish him????

>Actually the Chap was already in Perma when he killed the Clown.
What did Eloise do again? This is confusing.

low rp server not high rp server

>Honky Wonky does a honk to the left
Funniest clown in years

I arrest people for killing detained criminals.

breaking into the brig to kill an arrested criminal is different from already be beating someone to death when they are detained

Fuck off back to Bay you're wrong

Oh, missed your post. Yeah, I agree with you. Fuck validhunters.

Beating someone that's already detained to death, on the spot or otherwise, is murder, and deserves permabrigging or a similar harsh punishment.

Mustard banned Donnager because of a clash of stubbornness.

Too bad I don't know who you are

no one wants you here you stupid nigger If you hate it so much host your own server

>be nonantag assistant
>graytide into the armory and steal an egun
>sec arrests the clown for punching the Mime a few times
>gives him a two minute sentence
>I walk into brig and fire the egun on lethals until the Clown is husked
>a sec officer comes out to tase me
>goes catatonic
>check the banpage
>permabanned under Rule 6 by mustardtiger
heh heh heh

Enjoy your time in perma, holmes.
And remember, if you start breaking things, you're going in solitary.

>mfw

don't forget how he immediately locked the ban appeal because he outright said he would ignore anything that donnager had to say

What's unreasonable about what I said? We have an entire protocol for dealing with troublemakers, including traitors and enemies of NT in the form of Space Law but half the time it's just arbitrarily disregarded because LOL VALIDS. I don't mind a bit of vigilantism and mob justice, but killing someone who's already been detained and is due to be processed is just bad form.

You're in the wrong server fag
There are shit servers full of shit people like you that hate fun
That's what I'm saying

Fuck off back to Hippie, faggot.

Does turning sprites horizontal really get you that hard?

Does looking at yuor waifu's sprite get you hard cock gobbler?
Go rub yourself to Rfultra's asshole in the discord and die

>this mad that he got cucked out of his valids
suicide succumb

Light RP, not Low.

Low RP is the notable absence of RP from nearly all aspects of the game, light RP is a prevalent but not heavily enforced presence of RP.

>an incapacitated individual who was to be interrogated
Coming from a sec player: a 100% confirmed antag doesn't need to be interrogated.

>I repeat, it's ACTUALLY an IC issue this time, because Sec reacted in a manner that was entirely justifiable IC without any stretch of the imagination.
The chaplain also "reacted in a manner that was entirely justifiable IC without any stretch of the imagination". Remember, it's not just a random validhunter but the one that was actually attacked by the antag.

>but I believe sec should be well within their rights to detain someone interfering with an arrest and murdering an incapacitated individual who was to be interrogated.
That may be true, but

>Beating someone that's already detained to death, on the spot or otherwise, is murder, and deserves permabrigging or a similar harsh punishment.
Does it, really? I would have reacted the same way as the chaplain did, and if you really think perma would be the appropriate punishment for me for killing a confirmed antag, I would have ahelped you.

Again, rule 6. From what I read, several admins disagreed with eloise but he still insists that he is correct. Give me a single admin that agrees perma is the reasonable punishment for someone attacked by an antag to kill said antag the moment he is detained.

Post two examples

Reminder that if you try to play a friendly Wiz mustardtiger will spawn himself in and shoot you to death with a pulse rifle then permaban you

>actually attacked by an antag

So you're just talking shit too. Post disregarded

>not setting wizard role to "never"
Good riddance. Don't bother applying without a GLOWING VOUCHER.

>want to try a server with heavier emphasis on RP
>know i'll just end up with a bunch of autists and it won't be a fun time

>Post disregarded
Yes. you continue to disregard every argument that isn't helpful to your case

>anime shitposter
pottery

Low RP is shit like saying OOC shit in character ("I fucking hate how they nerfed X", "I didn't get antag this round, rip") or vice versa (OOC: CAP IS TRAITOR). It also often has people picking jobs just to powergame certain benefits (Using Sci just to print an armoury to hunt through maint, playing Janitor just for the ZAS proof cart) as opposed to actually playing the job.

Light RP is consistently maintaining a character and doing the job you're assigned. IC and OOC remain firmly separated.

>can't argue

Thought so

Not worth it, trust me

>Why are you wearing the hardsuit in here? Isn't that thing heavy?

Well? Why?

>can't argue
>from the guy who couldn't come up with something better than "Post disregarded"
Stop making me laugh

So we are low RP?

tfw this will never ever happen to you