Are hatchbacks gay?

i want to get a GTI because of the discounts but I can't help but think they look like a little minivan

Well, SUVs and all hatchbacks look like minivans then...

Why would you care? It's not like your lugging your 19 kids and 3 dogs around with you.

> why would you care

because I want to look good? why do I shave and buy clothes that fit and work out? lol

>because I want to look good?

Any person worth "looking good" for is going to know you don't drive a minivan. If they can't recognize that they can't be that bright. Do you think some fat American driving a minivan can recognize discreet, well-made clothing?

if you dont like the way it looks, dont buy it? or stop being a fag, i think they look fine and mature. People will look down on you a lot less than say a wrx

do you seriously think the average thot knows the difference between a GTI and an SUV? i want to fuck thots

>less than a WRX
uh oh, that was the other car I was looking at getting.

why are they so hated?

why is it so hard to find a sporty 4-door that's under $25k?

Then there's not much we can do for you here. Enjoy your thots.

i dont think any other car screams boyracer harder than a VW golf, not even a WRX STi since that one is at least big.

so yes, you will look gay. Hatchbacks don't even look cool. They're some weird compromise between convenience and i don't even know what. If hot hatchbacks didn't exist, then they'd be as bad as crossovers.

(You) are most certainly if it's such a big deal for you.

wrong.
OP is always gay hence in this case he's a double homo

and if you're considering a WRX Sti already, i think your best hope is if the mazdaspeed6 returned, or even the Corolla XRS (the real one with the high revving engine). You won't look odd driving one even if you're in your 30s, but it'll still be respectably sporty. Sleeper cars turn me on.

> just be urself who cares what your car looks like!

i bet you browse reddit

is there any sports sedan under $20k that doesn't suck dick?

It's not the car's fault if you're so insecure in yourself and your sexuality

You're defending your own terrible opinion by saying that you don't want to be yourself.
Do you even have an opinion of your own? Oh wait, of course not, that's why you're begging for help picking a "not gay" car.

enjoy your virginity

i'll be PIPING THOTS in my bmw 3-series

No but you are you soyboy

They're gay because only eurocucks should buy them. If you live in the land of cheap V8s you should buy one.

like what? i want 4 doors, not a mustang gt

I mean I drive an ms3 and females get visibly excited when I walk mustangs and camaros

ms3 looks ugly as shit, you're probably confusing excitement with them trying to hold in their vomit

>wanting 4 doors
y tho?

Do you care about the aesthetics of a wrench? Or do you buy the best quality tool that meets your needs? Hatchbacks are awesome. Fuck sedans. By all means screw yourself out of a god-tier daily if you don't like the way it looks.

so i can drive the guys at work to lunch, so i can have friends, so i can start a family in 5 years and not need to buy an accord

this is a good comment

Get a Jag XF or an E550 or an A6 4.2

Hatchbacks are the optimal form factor for compact and subcompact cars, and some do come with 4/5 doors. Sedans don't make sense unless they're mid-size/full size.

Shopping for my first car, and I know how you feel OP. I'm not huge on the hatchback look myself, but if I want to get a practical daily driver that's a little bit sporty for some fun, they really seem to be the best option.

GTI are definitely on my list but I honestly am not crazy about their looks. They're just a bit too rounded and soft, too feminine looking. Pic related, the Focus XR5 Turbo (what they call the ST here in upside down land) looks a lot better and less "gay" imo. It just has stronger lines, more masculine in the styling. I also can't help but think a little bit of Colin driving one in the 2000s rallies, which somehow helps a little bit with the psychology of it all.

>are hatchbacks gay?

yes

Because youre desperate for pussy

>They're just a bit too rounded and soft
Then get an older hatchback

Volkswagens are cuckmobiles.

GTI are clean, sharp, and smart looking. Small hatchbacks look better than small sedans these days. Stop being a self conscious fag.

anything that's not pic relared is beta as fuck, so yes. women will be revolted by you because you will look like a millennial fucktard faggot

First gen A3. Mein Negger.
High tier aesthetics.

This does not create girl boners. The only people this will impress enough to go to bed with you are hyper masculine dudebro tops.

McRae rallied the older, first gen Focus.

>but I can't help but think they look like a little minivan

So? Literally the only problem with minivans are they're too big, otherwise they are the perfect vehicle. Hatches rectify their one flaw.

Yeah I know, but it was a focus nonetheless with a not dissimilar body shape.

No, a van has at least one sliding door because that is what a VAN has. A hatchback can be just a shorter wagon, or a coupe with a door at the back instead of a trunk.