Does this count as mid-engined?

rear wifud

No, RR
Rear engine, rear wheel drive
WTF is that thing anyways?
Looks pretty cool

What is the point? Now the rear hatch is useless.

mid engine cars have the engine in front of the rear axle and behind the front

pedant

as you can see a japanese fits perfectly in there so it is usable

>not calling it the TwinGT

Missed opportunity desu

>frogs get RR subcompact autismboxes
>meanwhile in america we have clapped out MR2s and fieros
Why is life so cruel

>rear engined, rear wheel drive car with rear DRUM brakes

Well that heap is light as fuck, has only 110hp, costs like 15k new and the nannies won't let you overcook things - where would it be sensible to cut costs? The brakes because that thing doesn't go that fast to make such a huge difference compared to the hefty costs of rear disks for tens of thousands of these without asking extra for it.
It still brakes alright. No one complained so far.

It's almost 1000kg, how is that light? lol

not light for it's size

As far as rear drums go...well drums DO have a a more powerful initial bite but they do fade fast compared to an equivalent disc. To be honest, in city style stop and go traffic, drums MAY be better by some small margin.

I would imagine the aftermarket is already coming up with a solution for people who feel they need rear discs.

Me, I just wish this car was available in the US. I want a RR commuter and right now am looking for a VW square back as a result.

>not light for it's size
That's what I meant. 110hp isn't really earth shattering on 1000kg.
I've got double that on a car weighing 1180kg.

we know you're proud of your magnificent diesel punto but please stop talking about it

But it ain't a diesel.

>we know you're proud of your magnificent diesel punto but please stop talking about it
He switched it for an Abarth now

Is that Smart?

Got developed together with the new Smart but it's actually a Twingo

Yes.

>More like TwinGOAT, amirite?
For real though, I want one bad. I’m going to import one and register it in Florida.

It's not.
If your precious Punto came out in 2017 it wouldn't weigh 1180kg either anymore.

>Implying that tiny 3 cylinder aluminium engine is going to dramatically shift the weight balance towards the rear