/fg/ - Falcom General #27

Previous Thread: Green Edition

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Short teaser trailer of CS3: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on August 2nd.
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163180020530/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-pc

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

- Ys 7 announced for a PC release: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

- Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/soap_129/media
steamcommunity.com/app/543240/discussions/0/2333276539613954506/
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.lt/p/games.html?m=1
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com.br/p/games.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for XSeed is fucking shit

That Kea looks too Evil, and that's wrong. Kea is for happiness.

Faxanadu remake when?

Alternatively, I'd love it if the Brandish TDR artist did mainline Trails art (assuming they're still at Falcom), but that would throw a lot of fans for a loop and just wouldn't fit as well as mid-2000s Iwasaki.

Shut up Rocco, you almost died to a Cryon. All three would job to Schera, who didn't gloat about her alias *that* often.

I sort of agree, but Bracer work comes down to more than just combat skill. Schera's not shown doing a lot of negotiation either, so part of Moon Door 2 is showing how much work she did to become a Junior (which we assume she continues to keep pace with, leading to a senior rank later). Agate's got the same problem, which I chalk up to the writers not doing some conversations during side-quests where NPCs recognize Silver Streak/Heavy Blade and explain how the Bracers helped them years ago.

They have enough trouble keeping the fans they hire (and make no mistake, Kondo's proud of starting at Falcom as a fan and making sure they keep recruiting fanatic developers). I'm sure they'd like better animation too but have to turn down talented animators who don't gel at the office.

Falcom also didn't excel at 2D animation except from maybe 1993 through 1995 when they had to make Legend of Xanadu (II) and other console games. Ys (II) Eternal looks smoother but isn't great, and Zwei!!'s pretty limited though it has awesome backgrounds. Whoever does their particles/SFX is great though.

Hope for a ROM hack? Try Xanadu Next for a new classic Xanadu.

>Those thighs
She'd be a hit in Paradise.

5th for Rose

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

I'd hit her in Paradise

>ywn fug KeA

I can't wait for great defender of the empire Rean to arrest her in CS3.

Get out

CUTE!

How pretty an Estelle make herself if she goes all out?

CRAZY

Depends on your definition of pretty.

My Estelle is always beautiful!

She only has to remove a layer.

>that pic

I want to impregnate Estelle!

Gotta love how Dink was a lady in OG Brandish, then an old dude in The Dark Revenant.

PLS GIB CROSSBELL

Yuna pls

Kodokawa Games is gonna localize them on Steam don't worry.

>Down boy. Sit. Stay.

Juna needs to be deported.

>ywn fuck a busty Crossbell lady

Why can't Tita be into dolls instead of hoodlums?

Crossbell was such a corrupt shithole for a small state, it makes me wonder how dystopian shit might be in Calvard

But she is into dolls of hoodlums

What kind of class are you running Rean

Juna will end up being the best Trails waifu when all is said and done. Prove me wrong.

Once she gets the Ashen Cock she'll be fine.

CROSSBELL!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Juna want Lloyd or Rean's dick?

Neither. She's MY waifu.

>like five screenshots of her jumping all over Ash for being rude to Erebonians
>completely chimps out about Muh Crossbells

She wants both because she's a filthy pink-haired slut.

is that Mimi over there with the stuffed cat? she's all grown up

That's Juna's sister most likely, Mimi is on the background with Ryu and Henry.

Good job at including my cute boyfriend (girlfriend) in the OP!

She's smart enough to not antagonize people she doesn't have to antagonize.

who should they get to voice juna and tita in english?

That's Juna's sister. The girl in the back with Ryu and whatisname is Momo I think. Always get those two confused.

I really, really like this image.

no english audio in kek steel 3

Actually I included my cute husbando (waifu) but good job noticing.

Oh wait, yeah, Momo is the one that hangs out with Ryu and Henry, and Mimi is the one who plays with her father in central square.

Oh no, my rival! As always, we can share but I won't let you claim monopoly!

XSEED is not releasing Crossbell because EVO ports are pretty much confirmed. With dual audio.

I never remember most names anyway. For some reason my eyes gloss over that part and only focus inside the textbox.

Wait actually Japanese audios only makes more senses now that I think about it.

I dunno, but what I DO know is that I wish they had gotten melissa fahn to do millium. How perfect would that be?

Will excessive headpats stunt growth?

Actually using the freaking twitter is driving it's reputation to the ground?

At least Mimi got to show up in CS2. She was very excited about the tanks rolling into the square because she's an Erebonian agent.

She actually marketed more then XSeed has all summer for cold steel.

So apparently in one of the interviews with Kondo Nisa was given a list of question and "forgot" to ask the one regarding GoG and other market places for Ys VIII. Why is nisa bullshitting us?

Erobonian high quality sofas mind breaking people's will to fight when.

They aren't? They probably get tons of interview questions, it would be weird if they didn't miss one or two.

Because they have an army of braindead shills who defend them online, so they think they can get away with anything.

>Happen to overlook one question of many
>Somehow that's bullshitting
Nice try XSeed-kun.

see, NIDF has arrived. Sad.

>A convenient question to skip.
>Follows the guide lines of not asking about trails or xseed.
Nisa did it on purpose and we all know it. They had to say it was an accident because it followed all their guidelines.

>someone shits on xseed
>"oh, no!"
>xseedfags start shitting on nisa out of nowhere
pathetic

They see NISA just winning and winning and they can't help themselves. Very sad.

Says the braindead xseed shill LOL. GOG is cancer and I'm glad you faggots got cucked again. Your SJW platform doesn't deserve Ys VIII.

Publisher faggotory done by the mentally challenged aside. I found a nice artist on twitter if anyone's interested, does a lot of trails stuff.

twitter.com/soap_129/media

Why not just pirate Ys 8? I mean you already hate NISA so what's the point in giving them money? It won't have any DRM and it'll be free if you pirate it. Not like GoG even matter anyway desu.

steamcommunity.com/app/543240/discussions/0/2333276539613954506/
>Kadokawa Games will release Crossbell on Steam
Who else hype? They already announced yet another game for Steam, so Crossbell is just a matter of time at this point.
Too bad for dubcucks.

Based Kadokawa

If this would actually happen. I can already imagine how dubfags would go full autist just like with Blazblue Chronophantasma.

Finally a post that isn't awful.
Also is there any fan translation project for Ao? I'm loving Zero so far and to just come to a halt without a conclusion would be a stab in the gut.

Megane Ries is cute!

Anything that screws over dubfags or Xseed is good news to me.

Can we just admit that there are both xfags and Nisfags on here? It's just a constant back and forth bickering between the two as negative news for either company comes to light.

I like xseed and this is good news.

Remember not to buy xseed games, pirate all of them if you can.

Either play with spreadsheet or wait for:
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.lt/p/games.html?m=1
>Total: 772779/1629086 = >47.44%
Last week it was 46%. The week before that 45%.

There's this guy.

gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com.br/p/games.html?m=1

Project is at 47,44%

Other things done:
Weapons, armors, footwear, accessories, items and their descriptions.
Valuables and descriptions.
Ingredients and descriptions.
Fish and descriptions.
Arts and descriptions.
Quartz and descriptions.
Crafts and descriptions.
S-Crafts and descriptions.
Location names.
Shop names.
NPC names.
Recipes, effects and descriptions.
Records and descriptions.
Ailments and descriptions.
Books and descriptions.
EXTRAs section.
Fishing, Poker, Blackjack, Horror Coaster, Pom! minigames dialogs and tutorials.
Memo.
EBOOT
Monsters' names and descriptions.

To do:
Crossbell Times content
Agnes in the Sunny Place content
Detective Notebook
Join sheets with Kitsune's translation.

Anyone else just waiting to see how well nisa deals with Ys VIII before freaking the fuck out?

I think it's mainly xseedfags and just anti-xseedfags who take any side as long as it's not xseed.

Tbh I didn't notice anything strange in the latest game they released so I'm not too pessimistic. Plus I tend to have good luck with their beta tests since I have a huge rig.

It sucks but at least it's only a matter of time before they lose Trails to NISA or Aksys.

What are the odds of getting Zero and Ao? Don't get my hopes up user.

A cute.

Fuck you for making me think it was actually announced.

>Sharon is no longer supporting Alisa in CS3
We enemies now?

>people stop buying Trails because xseed is shit
>xseed goes bankrupt
>no one picks up the series that drove another company to bankruptcy
>Trails will become accessible to only JOPs again and purge the cancerous western fandom
Can't wait to be honest.

Never ever EOP... get used to spreadsheet

will she stop holding back in CS3?

Even EOPs don't deserve that spreadshit.

As long as xseed goes up in flames I'm ok with losing out on Trails.

Man that's some excitingly bad autism.

Hi Nightwolve.

The hell's with the sudden influx of shit.

Wake me when the thread has moved on from its daily localization pissing match.