Close Calls

>Be going 110 mph on the highway with my shitbox Lancer in light traffic in broad daylight
>Been consistently doing this for almost a year now
>Jesus decides he's had enough and decides to send a cop after me
>Pull over
Good morning
>"Good morning sir, how are you today?"
I'm good, how are you?
>"I can't complain"
Do you know how fast you were going?
>"Nope"
I clocked you going about 110, why were you going so fast?
>"I don't know"
Where are you headed?
>"Home"
>Officer goes back to his squad car, mind you I'm a fucking brown dude with a full beard in a shitty car
>Comes back no less than a minute later
>"I could have charged you with a felony today but because you pulled over to a safe spot for me I'm going to ask you to slow down in the future. I don't want you getting in a wreck okay?"
>Drive off on my merry fucking way

I will never drive above 80 ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivinglaws.org/resources/auto-accident/car-accident-claims/is-driving-over-100-mph-a-felony-offense
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warnings never taught me shit. For that matter, actually getting huge fines never stopped me either.

It’s wrecking my car that woke me up

>felony
Isn't that like a serious thing in the US? Anywhere else in the world speeding gets you points and going as fast as op he might lose his licence, but isn't felony a crime related thing? What does it have to do with cars?

Felony appears on your record during a background check. Can interfere with you getting a job (since almost any job will background check) or qualifying for financial aid and government programs

In Germany, going as fast as OP gets you some high beams from behind if you don't move out of the left lane.

>Live up in hills
>One lane downhill canyon every day
>Mini van doing 30 and tapping brakes constantly
>Hills open up and I can see all the way down
>Pass over double yellow at 80
>Wild cop parked on dirt road
>He pulls out and I do this thing where I kinda slow down but not really cause Im not sure if Im going to run
>Decide fuck it and slow all the way down to limit
>He catches up when Im sitting at the red light at the bottom of the hill
>Asks me why I crossed double yellow and was speeding
>I tell him I had no reason the van was just going too slow
>He runs my license
>Comes back and asks me to be careful and says he doesnt want to be cleaning up my body one day.
>Lets me go. I couldnt believe it but I wasnt gonna question him.

>driving after a few beers
>mild/hard accelerating up to 40 in a 30
>friend tells me to slow down
>lol okay buzz kill

faggot

Felony record is a big deal. Felony = you can't legally vote or own firearms (being in possession of a firearm with a felony record is itself another felony), can't work in pretty much any regulated industry. Varies state to state, but traffic shit doesn't normally become a felony unless you are over 100mph on a public road, vehicular homicide. In many (nearly all?) states, fleeing the police is also a felony (but realistically you can plea that down as long as it didn't become inter-jurisdictional and there was no damage/injury.

Damn you bastard I got my first ticket just a couple of days ago for going 83 in an empty highway.
Besides that my closest call would probably be every fucking day on my way to work, old people out the ass cutting people off and being complete fuck-twits. Already had one cut me off when I was going under the speed limit and total my car. Doesn't help that there are no turning lanes, just these bizarre U turns in the middle of a 60+mph highway. Trying to find a different job so I can not drive on this god forsaken road

When I get home and if I remember I'll tell the story behind this one. If the dude in the charger wasnt chill as fuck I could've gone to jail easy for the speed I was doing.

Why would somebody so obese ride a motorcycle? Isn't that uncomfortable as fuck?

not that kind of bike
a racing bike might not be ideal for him though

Because it's a Harley. Those big ones are made for fat fucks.

>90 in a 45
>Notice squad car on the right in a dark lot
>Start to slow down, realize I'm probably done for
>Start to take a left into an apartment complex, anticipating getting pulled over
>Squad car coming up from behind, going after the car ahead of me
>Slip into apartments unnoticed

Not sure if the other car got pulled over or not, don't care now

>be me, 18, on restricted, out late.
>driving home
>usual routine
>110 in an 80
>cross into a 50
>200% speed
>see outlines of a cop car
>ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck
>manage to slow to 70
>only military police
>get the fuck out of there just incase

>driving home again
>still 18
>live up a winding deathtrap of a hill
>literally have a car a week go off the side
>following RV
>going 20 in a 50 where I like to go 60
>next corner has some visibility. I'll overtake there.
>car isn't as fast as I think
>end up on a blind, sharp, right hader
>going way too fast
>almost understeer off cliff
>any oncoming traffic would could have killed me
>could have waited one corner to the next straight

OP here, Germany is truly God's country.

>THIS is obese to a europoor

How fucking poor are you to not afford food?

For "speed tourists" maybe. The German taxpayers have to foot the bill for everything so they can't afford to buy anything but 70hp diesel shitboxes. Not to mention the police impound every modified car they come across even if you got TUV certification for everything as they'll insist it's illegal cause it's not OEM. It sucks to actually live there

American motorways are too curvy and hilly with shit visibility to make any kind of acceptable speed limit safe on top of being littered with left lane exits and parts where they turn into city streets and dual carriageways. They're also too tax starved to build their roads properly let alone maintain them or make any infrastructural changes necessary to make acceptable speeds safe. Vehicle maintenance neglect and unsafe modifications could never be taken out of the American mentality either.

You got very lucky, and I'm not talking about avoiding a felony charge. 110 mph is well beyond safe on a public road, dude. Haven't you noticed how many shitty, oblivious drivers out there who can barely handle lane changes at 60 mph? You need to cut that shit out. You're gonna kill somebody's grandma.

In Australia (Victoria), going more than 25km/h over the limit (or over 130km/h in a 110 zone, which is the highest limit in this shithole state) is an automatic license suspension and conviction recorded on your criminal record. Given I need to get a police check every year where I work, that's a bit of a concern.

>work the graveyard shift
>heading back to work after lunch around 2/3am
>cruising casual no more than 5 over the limit
>bright as fuck headlights come up on my ass pretty fast and start tailgating me
>okay, fuck this. engage supercharger
>now going almost 25 over, coming up on my turn
>make my turn, so does the 'gater
>thats when i notice the white strip and roof lights now that the headlights arent blinding me
>start shitting pants and watch him pull into the first parking lot on the street, make a u-turn and drive away
>noice

>white privilege

if there ever was a time to realize it was a meme

>i-5N in washington
>going 85 in 65
>gas light comes on
>looking for gas on google
>look up and see 60mph speed limit sign
>look at current speed: 82mph
>look at rear view mirror: black charger with bullbars
>aw fuck
>got pulled over
>no ticket cause lolnavy and cop was former army

what a nice man. better than the cunt who was waiting behind a massive sign on a deserted road at 530am on a sunday to clock me going 64 in a 45. fuck new york.

I got pulled over for some dumb shit once. Pulled into some weird notch in the highway where the cop car would not be in traffic. Lady cop was like why did you not stop immediately, so I was like I knew this was a just a touch up the road and it would be out of the highway for safe and she was like shit man thanks...next time dont be a dumb ass

>returning home from visiting a college buddy an hour away
>early, very early. 6:30-7am. couldn’t sleep on the couch any longer
>very hungover, extremely tired, dehydrated and no food at all
>say fuck it and book my shit home instead of trying to sleep and hang out for breakfast
>halfway through the trip i fucking half doze off
>never ever have any kind of experience like this, even when i drive tired i’m still alert
>i literally lose all mental faculties for a super short period of time, 5 seconds maybe
>literally so tired i was not conscious of what was happening
>begin to drift off the highway at 73mph
>jolt back to life as my driver side tires cross the rumble strip
>realize i am fucking 3 inches from the guardrail
>swerve back into my lane, essentially have a stroke from the stress and fear of what just happened and how it could have been so much worse
>god damn nerves keep me awake for the next half hour - shout at myself for being such a fucking dumbass shit fucking idiot who almost crashed his brand new fucking bmw into a guardrail because he fell asleep at the wheel

this was genuinely a life changing moment for me, i was so tired when i was driving, way more tired then i had ever driven before. i didn’t even think twice of doing it though, and without even realizing it i almost crashed my shit. DONT fucking drive tired kids, i was extremely lucky

i guess this is what you’d call a “micro sleep” - they are totally fucking real and it’s fucking terrifying

>83 on an empty highway
I've had cruisers pass me when I was doing 85 in the middle of the night
I guess living in a state where most drivers are batshit crazy has its benefits

happened to me driving home from work. lost 2 seconds, and i almost rear ended someone.

Now i take a short nap in a parking lot in my car whenever i feel tired.

We also have Tempolimits Mehmet.

>driving in hov on the 101
>doing 80 cuz dont wanna rush home
>some small car in hov lane driving like 60
>right lane frees up decide to pass her
>faggot wants to block me from coming into lane
>get annoyed so i gun it past him
>get in lane at 100+
>slow down back to 80
>cop shows up right behind me from fuck knows where
>stays behind me for bout 8 miles cuz i guess hes running my plates
>he exits on to another freeway
>whole time im shitting bricks
Sphinter was so tight that day couldnt shit til the next day
I live in AZ, the city highways speed limits are usually posted as 55 or 65, but normal cruising speed is 80.

I had been doing it for the better part of the year with no close calls prior. I am an exceedingly good driver with Jason Bourne levels of awareness. The hand of God caught me that day.

I had a full beard and so did he. I like to think that may have played a part in my luck.

Same. 90 in a 65.
300 buckaroos

felony is criminal, here in Canada theres the traffic safety act (speeding, street racing, stunting) then theres the ciminal act. criminal act conviction= permanent record, good luck working anywhere but mcdonalds, traffic act doesnt really matter unless you hit your demerit limit. 50kmh or over the speed limit here be it a officer pulling you over or photo radar is mandatory court date but still

only good thing is if youre not mouthy to the judges they usually will cut down the charges

If you're going fast enough/driving crazy enough they'll probably charge you with the federal criminal code offence of dangerous driving and haul your ass to jail. I know a guy who got charged with it for doing donuts in an parking lot with tons of people close by

>driving on the highway at 1 am
>only two lanes each direction
>speed limit 65 mph
>it's pretty dead, next to nobody around
>going 95
>see semi up ahead in the right lane
>get in the left lane early
>quickly closing the gap
>there's an entrance ramp coming up on the right
>can see a crossover merging onto the highway obviously below the speed limit
>rather than slow down, semi merges into my lane without signaling
>there's about three car lengths in between me and his trailer
>I'm going like 30 mph faster than him
>swerve onto the left shoulder
>don't slow down
>see what looks like some boards or something on the shoulder up ahead
>move back to the left lane when about a half car length ahead of the semi
>probably missed the boards by five feet
>proceed to do 110 the rest of the way home

I have had a couple, webm related. Will post a couple more.

>get off work at night
>raining so can't see shit because electricity is out in freeway
>forced off freeway because if it rains for more than 5 minutes in AZ tunnel floods
>forced to deviate into the shit part of town so I can get on the other freeway without going around too much
>run a red light before freeway on ramp and don't notice until I'm right under it
>the one fucking time I do something wrong there's a cop literally coming out of the freeway as I do
>wait for light to turn green so I can get on freeway
>not sure if I should just pull over and let him stop me at one of the strip malls or force city cop onto freeway
>he doesn't turn on his sirens so fuck it I'll just get on
>light turns green, get on onramp
>he turns on sirens
>this is the part of the city where three freeways merge so he's forced to follow me for about two miles of one lane bridges
>decide that he was a jerk for not pulling me over when we were still in city
>as revenge I pull over on bridge
>officer walks towards me with pure fear
>you know why I pulled you over?
>because I ran the redlight
>Listen, just get off the damn bridge and be careful ok?
>grin all the way home

lol something like this happened to me as well
Dropped my spaghetti when I saw who was tailgating when I stopped at some lights. Drove like a grandma until I turned left at an intersection and they went straight forward.

Long ago, I wanted to surprise my ex with day trip to an amusement park/zoo.

Wake up early, get everything ready. Let her sleep in a little more. She wakes up to breakfast in bed. After she's done eating, I tell her to get her shit, we're going somewhere fun today.

Drive over an hour to get to the place. Spend all day there. It's dark by the time we get back to the car. I'm feeling pretty tired.

We get going, she goes right to sleep. I'm starting to nod off a little. Hit the rumble strips. Swerve back onto the road.

She wakes up "baby, what's going on?"

"I'm really tired. Can you drive?"

She refuses... wtf. So I pull off the highway and into a gas station parking lot. Park the car and recline the seat.

"What are you doing?" She asks with an annoyed voice.

"I'm gonna take a quick nap. I'm really tired and I don't want to crash"

She has a fucking fit. Ruins the entire day. We had an hour to go, and I was already swerving off the road.

I took a 15 minute nap, Went home, and she just blew up. Saying that we were so late getting home that she missed her "shows". Doesn't care that even after the nap, I was still barely able to make it home.

Next morning, I packed up all of her shit, and kicked her out of my place.

That kind of mentality/personality is not wife material. Don't ever put up with it.

>go out to California with one of my bros
>rent a Challenger
>one day take a trip to Vegas at like 5a.m.
>buddy is driving, starts pushing on the gas
>hit 100 mph
>"yo dude there's a cop"
>he throws it in neutral hoping he'll lose enough speed and not look obvious
>lights go on
>only place to pull over is right where people are getting on the highway
>can't see the cop on his side, realize he's coming up to passenger
>he has his gun out and keeps telling us to put our hands up
>sees we're just dumb fucks and no threat
>"You know how fast you were going?"
>buddy says he's not sure, "maybe 75"
>cop turns to me and asks how fast friend was going
>"Had to be at least 95 officer"
>"Your friend here is the reason I'm not giving you a ticket."
>lets us go, doesn't check registration, license or anything

I mean we must have looked pretty suspicious at that time, probably thought we were dealers. Can't believe he just let us go. My friend is Hispanic so I wonder if he would have died without my white ass to save him.

>get off work even later at night
>one mile away from home at stoplight
>pig in front of me
>he keeps looking back at me through mirror
>wtf
>light turns green
>he pulls over to yellow lane and lets me past him
>3 seconds later he fucking floors it
>I can hear his fucking engine over a hundred feet away
>too late faggot
>take left turn as fast as I can without tires squealing
>take second left into my street
>park car in drive way
>calmly walk to door
>car pulls into street
>pig slowly drives past my house while staring at me
I didn't do anything wrong before that but I was too tired to deal with that shit.

>throws it in neutral
for what purpose

In his mind it would slow us down without breaking hopefully bypassing cop. Did not work

Vic really is the worst state. But it has some amazing roads.

but why would that slow you down?
is your friend retarded?

Well he was doing 100 in a 65 then tried to tell the cop he was only doing 70 so yeah, probably.

>be 20 years ago
>own a 76 monte carlo
>doing only 100mph in a 75
>go under an overpass, cop sitting on top
>he turns on the lights, I drop the hammer
>he has to wait for someone who decided not to pull over lol
>I wrap the speedometer all the way back to 0.. probably like 130 or so
>I run to the next exit 7 miles away
>run stop sign, turn left, run another 2 stop signs, turn left then right in a neighborhood at this point
>stop in some random driveway and shut the car off
>listen about a minute later hear the siren rush past on the other side of the houses
>followed every single time I drove after that
>engine runs like shit after all this and I have someone run a red light and wreck me 2 months later
>pic related, no im not a mexican

> be in California
> see cops regularly pull 15+ over without lights on

How do I do a citizens arrest?

His point is that any gear would slow the car down more than neutral, provided the throttle is closed

>driving back from work after sundown
>driving highway speed on middle lane of 3-lane service road near home, maybe 80mph in area with signs saying 40 MPH on the highway exit ramps
>see headlights approaching fast in rearview mirror, my lane
>headlights get right up behind me and stay there
>"fuck it, I won't speed up. I'm going fast enough as it is"
>couple minutes later, he changes to left lane and speeds up
>finally realize it's a cop as he passes me
>he changes to middle lane in front of me
>worried.jpg
>he changes to right lane and slows down
>???
>he pulls over to shoulder
>???
>comes to a full stop and turns his lights off
??????

At least it's one of the safest places to drive in the world, at least in terms of avoiding fatalities. Can't comment on the rate of actual accidents.

What lancer do you have?
Cause mine can barely do 75mph

She wasn't on the rag was she? That shit is completely unreasonable.

Ok. You're not getting it. It's not your skill in question, it's theirs. If the oblivious, crappy drivers on the road outnumber you 10 to 1 it's only a matter of time before a perfect storm of retards converges. It won't matter how good you are when that happens. I wouldn't do more than 20 over. That's the threshold point where cops will all swoop down upon you for endangering the public.

>What does it have to do with cars?
It depends on the USA state whether or not driving over 100 MPH is a felony. In my state, 90MPH is a citation for reckless driving at least. But I don't remember seeing felony in any speeding laws for my state.

But if you have multiple speeding offenses on your record, it is possible that something over 100 might be charged as speeding. That's because in the USA, many cities, counties, and states have graduated penalty systems. The first criminal offense is misdemeanor. 2nd is gross misdemeanor. And if you do it 3 times in a specified range of time, it gets charged as felony.

drivinglaws.org/resources/auto-accident/car-accident-claims/is-driving-over-100-mph-a-felony-offense

>Next morning, I packed up all of her shit, and kicked her out of my place.
Wow, that doesn't work here if she pays even one cent or other compensation towards rent. Notice has to be given and the time period has to elapse.

Cops with many years under their belt do this. Cops in general are fuckwads but make sure you get an experienced guy, not some 30yo faggot trying to prove himself to the world

Kill yourself

>be me
>going 300 in a 250 zone
>black cop pulls me over
>I am black
>we hug it out

>be me
>white
>drunk af, minimum 6 shots
>85 in a 55
>cop pulls me over
>"heres my pba card officer
>have a good night

every time

>its 3 am, the roads are completely dead
>gettin me some burritos at the local 24/7 mexishit restaurant
>cop pulls out and follows me on my way there
>paces me for 4 miles
>pull into the drive-thru, cop is constantly circling the parking lot past me
>finally parks and turns his headlights off, is like 20 meters behind me
>mfw must've called for backup for some reason, a tahoe police car shines its spotlight at the parked cop
>he parks behind the first cop after pulling in
>my food hasnt come out yet, its been like 20 minutes
>finally get my food and drive out, cops turn their cars on and follow me all the way to my neighborhood entrance
these guys are really good at making me feel like a criminal when i haven't done anything, i was so nervous.

>driving east on I-70 through Colorado up in the mountains
>got in some empty area of traffic where there was no one infront or behind me for miles
>space out a bit enjoying the scenery
>notice speedometer going down a mountain and damn near 100 mph in a 65 zone
>put on the brakes lightly for a bit til 70ish
>see state patrol cruiser parked on an onramp in my rearview mirror
>asshole becomes a singularity and made sure I didnt go 5 over the speed limit until I hit Denver

he never got home
we lost another
F

what color is your skin?

Was this in the Tahoe area ?

>driving down the highway to see my grand-ma for Canadian Thanksgiving
>Northern Ontario "highways", limit of 100 but everyone does at least 130
>middle of a group doing about 140
>suddenly cop lights
>everyone rams on their brakes, or speeds away
>cop decides he's going to get right behind me and pull me (and the car ehind him) over
>immediate 200$ speeding ticket, non-negotiable, which took an hour

Fuck the OPP, honestly. Either raise the limits and enforce those, or enforce the current limits regularly. They only enforce the limits every other holiday weekend, or if they're having a bad month for quota.

Not like the highways aren't made for higher speeds. Wide lanes, divided highway, tons of signage, fences for animals, and so on. Nobody wants to drive like a suburban mother through 400km of forest.

The interchanges and many corners on the 400 series were only built to be taken at 100km/h or less. The limit was lowered to 100 during the fuel crisis and since it was never raised future construction was only built to accommodate that speed safely. Most vehicles (especially trucks) can't hit higher than 100 to merge on these retarded clover ramps and braking to 30km/h in a few nanometers of space isn't exactly comfortable even at 100 and it's the reason trucks roll over on them all the time. Speeding the road up would also cause it to wear out more quickly. Not to mention the asphalt sections are deafeningly loud at any speed let alone 130+. If the speed limits are gonna be raised the whole highway system has to be completely redesigned to ergonomicaly accommodate these speeds and not result in the 401 being Fury Road.

Also the quota thing is a lie perpetuated by ricers, niggers and other retarded degenerates who can never take any responsibility for their actions. I personally know multiple OPP officers and they'll all tell you the whole idea of quotas is ridiculous as well as illegal. I've blown by them doing 160+ in various conditions and haven't got stopped cause I'm driving a stock mom sedan and otherwise and not driving like a nigger.

White as snow
Tahoe as in the model of SUV, I live in surprise.

>barnstorming gravel roads/C-roads in my ‘74 MGB
>unleashing all 95 mighty horsepower
>pull a pretty clean drift around a 90° Left hand bend, kicking a rooster tail of carvel and sand into the hayfield to the right
>directly onto the windshield of a cop hiding behind one of the giant round hay bales
>pull over and stop before he even turns his lights on
>pulls behind me, gives one WOOOP then guns it down the road at like 70

It was weird.

*Surprise Arizona

>pulled over to a safe spot

Can you elaborate? Did you just pull over to the shoulder? Why was the spot you pulled over to so exceptionally safe that the officer let you go?

kek, chaotic good

You're supposed to slow down on the interchanges regardless. The straightaway sections can accommodate much higher speeds than 100km/h.

And speed doesn't hurt the roads anywhere near as much as those fucking transport trucks.

These threads make my day. Was hoping to see one
>earlier today
>blew through stop sign today on my way to gym
>unmarked tahoe sitting on other side
>fuck
>don't get pulled over

Couple years ago when i was 18
>worked at bakery in grocery store
>used to smoke tons of weed
>would always sesh in parking lot before shift and sesh on my way home
>10pm, shift over, time to blaze
>only work 20 min from house, stop at elementary school 10min from house that is known to be heat
>pull up in front parking lot, theres a house next to school
>notice curtain is open and light is on in bedroom
>think nothing of it. Take a couple bong hoots just chilling
>look over, curtains closed lights off. Think thats weird
>suddenly see cop suv cruise by suuuper slowly right behind me going past parking lot
>hearts racing
>cop drives away and i go home

One time recently my buddy was pulled over after the cop watched him do an illegal U-turn, speeding, no Novice plate displayed, also waited for me and buddy to pull into known coke dealers house. Thats a story for another day

what kind of car do you drive?

it was when my car was in the shop, so my moms chevy equinox.

sorry im drunk i didnt even answer the question
a 2001 gs300

Same thing happened to me. Drifting asleep, eyes closing, driving out on SoCal Hwy at 6:00am, and then I realize I had drifted into the other lane without realizing it. I pulled over, took a nap for like twenty minutes, then kept on going with my heart fucking pounding.

Ah yes, the Chevy Equinox, notoriously popular with criminals.

kek

ahh yes, the awesome german yuropoor country, i hope you guys get another couple of thousand muslim migrants who will make good use of those roads

>I am an exceedingly good driver

No, you're not.

You mean suicide by cop?

>You're supposed to slow down on the interchanges regardless

Source? I've never heard of this

>The straightaway sections can accommodate much higher speeds than 100km/h

Once again, corners, deafening concrete, rapid elevation changes, wind, and a lot of other factors that other places in the world have properly combatted would need to happen to have it be up to code for higher limits

>And speed doesn't hurt the roads anywhere near as much as those fucking transport trucks

Ontario truckers need to be fucking gassed. The white ones openly and proudly admit to trying to cause as much damage to other cars as possible and trying to kill people who "get in their way" or make fools of themselves by not understanding why this or that neglected safety aspect of their car is important for not doing the former. Their Sikh replacements do the same shit except it's entirely unintentional because they can't speak English let alone have the slightest clue what they're doing. It doesn't help that the only trucking school teacher in my area is a cop baiting sandnigger who breeds this shit in his students.

I've said for the longest time that there needs to be a better rail system to get the trucks off the highways and only require them to bring the containers the remaining way to their destination. Load the train state side to stop out of province trucks from needing to come here and make it easier to regulate our own. Though Wynne thinks people apparently want a high speed passenger system in its place which is slower and more expensive than flying to and from Windsor and Toronto.

Had the same thing happen to me at night on I84, am white though op.

Still got the felony charge, but was not arrested. I had it dropped with a $1000 donation to victims services in CT. Was also going a bit slower than you,

My buddy insists that I wasn't arrested because I'm white, I honestly think it's because the first thing I asked to the officer when he approached my vehicles was if I was over far enough to him to feel safe. That and my record was squeaky clean.

I had two cruisers behind me, which in CT usually means someone's going to jail.

Stay safe guys.

My father had his license for 50 years before he got his first ticket. That was in Watkins Glen, NY. Doing 45 In a 30, with the flow of traffic, with out of state plates, on the road into the Track.

That's just New York for you.

>cares about her shows more than hers and your life

Women.

has your chucklefuck of a friend never heard of downshifting?

This just happened yesterday. I live at home, im not underage just really fucking stupid.

>earlier this week, driving to work i notice cops posted along my route now
>this is unusual but dont think too much about it
>yesterday turned down the twisty part of my commute
>there is a cop sitting there
>ohshit.jpg
>Not speeding or anything but cop pulls out anyways
>proceeds to get right up my ass and follows me thru the S curves
>lights go on and my heart is pounding already been pulled over 6 times in 12 months. i didnt do shit this time
>proceeds to pull me over
>"You touched the yellow line back in the S curves"
Uhhh no i didn't
>"Yea, Im pretty sure you did"
No officer, I did not
>he notices I have prepared my drivers license and registration and asks for it
>at this point im furious because I was not speeding nor did I touch the yellow line. Now im late to work
>comes back and proceeds to inform that I have had several complaints of a black velosturd passing people in the S curves at 80mph+
>heart is beating out my fucking chest at this point
>informs that cops have been posted along my route to watch out for me and what could happen if he were to ticket me
>palms sweating
>threatens to give me a reckless op ticket, but get off with a warning
>notices that the car is also in my dad's name (co-signed for the loan) and decides that he wants to call him and inform of my warning as well
>give him my phone number
>"Ill give you 30 minutes to let your dad know about this before I call"
>proceed to book it to work and inform a co-worker about the phone call
>coworker pretends to be my dad
>I now call my coworker daddy

Now before you guys lay into about this. The S curves cut thru a field and I am able to see far ahead which gives me a chance to pass. Its stupid but im not going to get myself killed..

>Chasing a freaking Mini through a winding highway at night

>start getting closer and closer
>He slams on his brakes for some reason
>I pass him on the right lane and weave around some SUV
>my headlights illuminate the side of the SUV
>POLICE plastered across it
>FUCKK slam on my brakes
>He lights me up and we pull over
>"Is there a reason you were going fast? I could see that you slammed on your brakes pretty hard"
>"Where are you headed?
>"Sorry officer, I just ran a can of Seafoam through my engine and it instructed me to push the engine"
>"Ok, you've gotta do it someplace safe or let a shop do it, I'll let you off this time but go home"
>"Yes sir, thank you officer"

That Mini I was chasing drove by slowly next to us on the offramp I pulled over at.