Name a sexier American car

name a sexier American car.
I'll wait.

ez

oh snap niggless, Viper with supra wing gets my junk bothered.

ZR12 Falconer C4 V12 Corvette says hello

I don't like frankenstein engines. That V12 is probably dodgy and unbalanced as fuck. It's still at a 90 degree angle, right?

>frankenstein engines
What is the V12 made out of?

Thanks for the new fetish

2 inline sixes, not V8+V4

FPBP

good god my diqq

ez pz

>American car
>Sexy
>EVER

BUAHAHAHAHHAHA

Vipers are my fucking favourite cars, and this is making me damn diamonds.

big is beautiful.

I think the C5 is pretty sexy.

2bh this is literally the best American car to ever exist ever

Why go for some trashy cannibal mod when you can have the real deal?

that car isn't even made by Ford you fucking retard.

its a 2018 equus bass 770 and it starts @ $250k

all other answers are wrong

"The Ford RS200 is a mid-engined, four-wheel drive sports car that was produced by Ford Europe from 1984 to 1986."

This car and everything it represents is really cool, but dont pretend for a second that this is an attractive car

and where was Henry Ford born?

checkmate Jews

*Ahem*

Best Mustang coming through!

>getting trolled this hard

Damn son is it your first day here?

BARF

you must be joking

a C4 with racing bits

>tfw grandfather owns one

looks like a hotwheels car.

>Ford EUROPE

I'm a eurofag. Fawning over a C4 here is like wishing for a bugatti.
kill me

>C4 ZR1
>Volvo V70R
>1.6l Tritec I4

Well, C4s start around 8,5K in Finland, which is quite a bit less than what Bugattis go for.

Hi

wrong thread sorry

there were some for around 8-10k euro. But I'm a slav with no tertiary education so I'm fucked. My dream car is a c4 zr1 on turbofan wheels akin to rotiform ccv-s

When you see this parked in the driveway you know someone is getting pregnant.

By a rapist

Fox body w/ a Coyote swap.

How was this not posted first ffs although I am a huge fan of the c2 corvette split window

>GT40
>Yurop

>American car
>Sexy
kek

Saleen S7 TT

that's the mk3 tho
>tfw no one talks about the mk4

American cars just don't appeal to me. It's just something about their design. Except the Ford GT which is cool.

I'm European and I wish I was a burger. Sick and tired of seeing either matchbox nanocars or german mid-life-crisismobiles.
You can't even do a swap around here without jumping through flaming hoops, doing 3 feet of paperwork and taking a mortgage.

I've been to America though, and to be fair, 90% of USDM cars are ugly as sin, obviously designed to be nothing but a soulless people carrier. Not to mention the weird off-brand fiats, vw's and renaults I've never seen before. Literally a different automotive world altogether, but I like the tinkerer aspect of it

Because that supra wing is nice and smooth and works with all the curves the viper has.

Im a huge fan of the saleen but I have to say this is the ugliest angle ive ever seen of it

Muh dik

>best
>fastback
>

C3 Vette stingray.

'59 caddy is god tier. that or an el camino

Makes the bitches damp

literal trash tier

Because no one likes the ugly step chidlren

My grandparents used to drive one of these kek.

Ugly Car General

the only view GM fangurls ever get of the sexiest American car

2 door tahoes/blazers are getting really hard to find even here in Houston. Not much of GM guy but when I was car hunting for awhile I was trying to find one of these that wasn't donked out.

I like you.

I've been trying to find a Bronco II for like 3 months to be a DD and to get me to Mt. Hood for skiing and shiet. Besides being uncommon, it's impossible to find one that's not beat to hell, badly modded by some hick, or overpriced. I understand your pain bruh.

How? Just import one. They're dirt cheap

>entire thread
>No 427
What the fuck Veeky Forums

>renaults
What?
We don't have those here

That or the Cobra Couoe

>Off brand FIAT
huh? You mean Chrysler cars?
>off brand VWs
Uhhh
>Renaults
Ok wut
that's Europe you stupid tard, I bet it's some dumb yank or Ozzie scum trying to LARP

That's a british car with an american engine and since this thread is about looks you would've been more on target if you posted a foreign car that was at least designed/styled by an american.

>American car
El oh el. Always gets me giggling when claps hold huge nationalistic pride over British cars.

I know the car is British, I'm talking about the US built models. It's Anglo-Murrican

If this was a thread about the best looking fridge, you'd be golden.

>name a sexier American car
Thats kinda hard.It's like trying to find least ugly inbred overweght hick in alabama,i guess art imitates live eh?

Nothing gets my dick harder than a bronco. I just hope ford doesn't fuck up the new one because I might get one if they do it well.

Please be joking

There's something about these large 70's american coupés and sedans.

bitch please

It's called character, you don't see designers doing that much anymore

factory rice

Man, that's not even the sexiest Corvette...

The C3 looks great (even if it is surprisingly small in person), but it is ruined by having choked 70s engines that did nothing.

Niggers btfo

actually so ahead of its time

>Take from the British
>Make it a world dominating machine

It's the American way

Am i allowed to post this?