Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI
youtube.com/watch?v=4j-hi7dW9AM
youtube.com/watch?v=TBU-rHyyPL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2RRuD_N0U
youtube.com/watch?v=rKtFJxGzJX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why'd they park it like that?

In architecture, a plinth (from French plinthe, from Latin plinthus, from Greek πλίνθος plinthos, “brick”) is the base or platform upon which a column, pedestal, statue, monument or structure rests.

Budget supercars hands down no contest

but why the angle?

so you can see it over the heads of a crowd of people from across the room

The Botswana special.
The North Pole special.
The first four supercar vs. public transport challenges. The last TGT was a nice throwback to those episodes.

British Leyland episode was pretty good but I think the best was the Africa special where they searched for the source of the Nile.

As far as the specials go, probably Vietnam or the Amazon

As far as regular episodes, definitely the one where they "help" shoot the car chase scene.

The Vietnam one with the motorcycles where they kept buying each other really big nice gifts that don't fit on motorcycles

Patagonia was the best except the stupid ending.

Will I get ridiculed for unironically liking American top gear? The three guys are fucktards but I enjoyed their antics. Like the Viking trucks episode, that shit was pretty cool.
I also liked it when they turned 3 shitboxes into boats and tried to sail across lake Erie and then they get to Canada and lost their passports and get arrested.
Or when they tried to save GM and it was a fucking 70s station wagon that stood the tests and they parked it in front of the GM building and painted bring me back on it.

Favorite top gear UK episode is definitely the episode where they were in the southern US and got chased out of Alabama.

to be fair that wasnt their fault

i dont really like the three presenters but i enjoyed some of the shitbox challenges
espessially when they would use cars that uk top gear wouldnt
such as big american trucks and land barges

Botswana.

I liked the episode where they tried to find America's toughest truck.
Unsurprisingly, it was a 350-powered Silverado.

The cheaper the car, the better the challenge. This is a natural law.

I liked the teenage car one, Where they glued in shitty teenage music into may's car

Why is Hammond so perfect?

The Peugeot episode was fucking gold.

Vietnam or the first America trip

That episode was fucking fantastic.

no, the great train race is the best

Gotta agree. Watched 90% of TG UK on TV regularly, seen Peugeot episode for first time last week

>actual tears of laughter 18/10 would MANIAC again

Yobbo

Friendly reminder that season 10 was by far the best season.

Vietnam special is fantastic too.

So I'm American so I genuinely don't know. Was that episode to make fun of how bad Peugeot is or to make fun of how bad the drivers of a Peugeot are?

I genuinely couldn't tell what they were making a parody of

>Was that episode to make fun of how bad Peugeot is or to make fun of how bad the drivers of a Peugeot are?
Yes.

Maniac

I about died laughing when James started pressing the heat up button and the car caught fire

I think it was Jeremy that almost caught fire.
I need to watch it again, I died laughing every time. Even my (now-ex)girlfriend sincerely laughed at the whole thing, and she doesn't give 2 shits about cars.
From the skit in the "Paris offices" to the part where Jeremy crashed into his own house
is pure gold.

The make your RV challenge was one of my favorites, especially Jeremy freaking out every time someone passed his citreon high rise.
70s Italian Supercar was another good one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI

I got you senpai

>James May trying to parallel park

Thanks famalam, I live in a shithole, so no pirating worries. Imma just download it. Or stream it off of Russian websites like I usually do. Just because it isn't the whole thing.

Also. the 8th episode of the same series is gold as well. I almost died at James getting out of his Mitsubishi.
youtube.com/watch?v=4j-hi7dW9AM

James May’s uncontrollable giggles whilst following it made my life worth living.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBU-rHyyPL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2RRuD_N0U
If you want more James May laughter watch his shows with Oz Clarke.

Classic car rally was one of my favourites too.

How is the grand tour? Ive heard good things about it. Are there any moments on YouTube?

First series was shit. Gave up after they did the race in the film studio in the desert.
Second series is on par with the last couple series of TG.
Plenty of clips on YouTube on the official channel.

First season kinda sucks, IMO. Too gimmicky and too much obviously scripted silliness (yes, I know TG was always scripted) but the first few episodes of the 2nd season feel like they're getting back on track. The humor feels more organic and they've cut back on the cringey gimmick stuff.
Still kind of feels like they're just banging away with the same basic formula, though.

The rescue from lone wolf mountain segment. Even the anti Americans fell in love with the glorious American pickup. BC fuck yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKtFJxGzJX8

About the only thing worth watching from season 1 is the episode where they drive across Namibia in beach buggies but even that's not as good as the Botswana or Nile specials.

>Are you going to fall over today for our entertainment?

the bit where they make environmentally friendly cars is good too.

Vietnam for qts
Botswana for the challenge

The American muscle car road trip where they weren't allowed to be entertaining and they had to buy a Challenger because Chrysler refused to lend them one.
Also Jeremy Clarkson tipping a Reliant Robin will always make me giggle.

The cheap car challenges provided the most consistent humor because they couldn't always fully script what was going to happen.
The BL challenge was probably the best, with 70s super cars and used porshes coming in next. The 80s hot hatch challenge was great in parts but they got too silly with all the shit on the old army base.