What does Veeky Forums think about 2018 Kia Stinger

youtube.com/watch?v=U4y3i8kDGDo

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.com.au/motor-news/kia-stinger-makes-bathurst-debut-116384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too expensive for the desired trim

Also no manual option. I'd rather buy a wrx

>t. poorfag

Man why would I ever buy something that's more expensive than another car that offers the same features and is in manual which is what I desire?

Hmmmmmmm it's almost like I have a preference for a car with manual and it's significantly cheaper

A thread died for this

too pigfat
too slow (b-but muh durbo wee-wee 6)
if it wasn't shilled by you cucks and youtube ads i'd consider it

i'd still go with a miata though

>paying $62k for a fucking korean shitbox

It’s way too fucking slow for $40k

>slower than a turbo 4 pigfat mustang
>slower than a Chrysler boat

Kia fags will defend this

b- for effort
car and thread

its not even 40k

its

it's like companies can't decide whether they want to build barebones shitboxes or something nice

so they make something that isn't either

>GT2 is $50,000 after delivery starting and it doesn't even have remote start in US or Australian models
el oh fucking el
way overpriced for the brand and what it is

Waiting on the DougScore™

kia will always be shit

62k buys you a slower car than a focus st

>made in korea

Would be a nice used car if it had an NA v6.

Or an actual manual transmission

>"you cucks"
>wants miata
>¿isnt a cuck?

>$50,000
Why pay more for a 4 series clone when you can get an actual 4 series for less.

>b-but muh luxury interior

Because only vapelords and melanin enriched individuals buy used and CPO luxury cars.

bb-bbu-butttt... LU AT WAT U GET!!!

says the increasingly desperate koran car company marketing department employee

The 4 series gran coupe starts at 48k.

Beat by a 4-cyl Camero?

hmmm

Pros:
> Full production US spec numbers are 0-60mph in 4.4 sec and 1/4 mile in 12.8 sec.
> starting price for GT is $39k
> GT1/GT2 has the 15 speaker Harman-Kardon sound system with 2 subs located underneath the front seats
> quality leather and aluminum interior
> superb fully adjustable suspension
> comes in either RWD or AWD
> best alternative to it’s German counterparts at a fraction of the price

Cons:
> US spec loses 360 surround camera view, wireless cellphone charging, and cellphone app controlled remote start and climate control
> Sunset Yellow & Deep Chroma Blue so rare that not every state will get a Stinger in these colors
> dealer special orders for exterior/interior color options not available until April

i walked past this store twice in the period of an hour and saw no one inside besides the people who work there

Blown engine when?

More cons: overweight, shit handling, shit gearbox etc.

>> US spec loses 360 surround camera view, wireless cellphone charging, and cellphone app controlled remote start and climate control

im still confused by this, the Canadian models have all of these and remote start is a separate option on the US spec models for like $500.

>donate 40% of purchase price to kia
uh, no

whoops, wrong picture

> overweight
Not for a performance sedan.
> shit handling
I’ve actually driven a GT. And they handle perfectly fine for the US spec.
> shit gearbox
Hate autos? Go buy your all cast internal GM product or your shit tier quality Chrysler product.

I believe they dropped these features to keep costs down for the US market. Probably to do with our regulations and taxes. And the $500 remote start for the US is for an additional key fob that does it. The Canadian spec uses the UVO cellphone app to remote start the car, turn on the steering wheel heater, and control the climate control temperature all for free from your phone.

More cons

1780kg for the rwd model and 1834kg for the awd model, 4000 lbs is extremy fat for a 4 series/a5 sized car.

>Cons:> US spec loses 360 surround camera view, wireless cellphone charging, and cellphone app controlled remote start and climate control> Sunset Yellow & Deep Chroma Blue so rare that not every state will get a Stinger in these colors> dealer special orders for exterior/interior color options not available until April

Don't you gets get PTO? There were a few days without YetAnotherKiaShillThread. It was nice. I was hopeful that you guys got a longer break.

3792 lbs for the RWD GT isn’t that bad. The AWD GT weighs 4001 lbs. But, the Stinger is a mid-sized sedan approximately the size of the A7. Especially in interior space.

EU/UK kia specs say the GT RWD weighs 3924 lbs. Is the us spec atinger lighter? Doubtful

That’s cute. I was actually planning on buying a GT1 or GT2 for a daily driver until I found out about it not coming with the UVO start and climate control and not having the color I want available. I said fuck it and instead bought a Roushcharged 2017 Mustang GT Premium with 727 bhp for the same price as the Stinger GT1 that I was planning on buying. With a 5yr/100k bumper to bumper from Roush that covers literally a scratch in the paint to destroyed parts.

Perhaps that’s the RWD GT-S (GT2) model.

The GT is $38k user...

So ten grand more than the GT for less performance and a lesser interior.

>msrp

sweetie stingers cost $62k

No it doesn’t. My local dealer is selling the GT2 for $50k.

??

Bruh

>need 45hp more and awd to gain 0.1sec
AHAHA WTF

That's the RWD model, the AWD is 4.4. And the Stinger is like a full size class above the 4, truthfully it's more comparable to the 5 which it whoops on even more.

>52 grand for a 2.0l 4 cylinder in pigfat barge

The absolute state of BMW in the current year...

Why the (((echo))) around Kia and Hyundai? They're gook brands, not jews.

idk, haven't been in 2018 yet

I haven't been all that impressed from pics, but I have to admit the interior looks super fucking nice in that video.

The 4.4 sec by C&D was in the RWD model. Stop being a faggot.

Do you realize you get a 4 banger diesel in Mercedes luxury flagship S class?
Higher quality and more refined interior means lesser now?
440i comes better equipped as standard anyway, see the base equipment.
Btw the 340i does a 4.4 second 0-60 (or 4.1s from a 1ft rollout)

>stinger is now better than 5 series
Please stop.

>Do you realize you get a 4 banger diesel in Mercedes luxury flagship S class?
That is fucking sad.

it is though

this tbqh.

An M240i is faster than the stinger.
Therefore it's better.

The two is the only good car BMW makes.

And the 2 is better than the best car Korea has ever built.

But every else the Koreans make > Everything else BMW makes.

Stinger does 0-60 in 4.4, 5er does it in 3.1.
The Koreans dont make sports cars and true luxury cars though.

True.

The M5 is fast but it's also obscenely expensive. Conversly, a Stinger GT is noticeably faster than a base 5 despite being $14k cheaper.

The only sedan in the world that can compete with the Stinger GT on value is the Charger.

Love it. Going to buy it later.

The stinger is cheaper for a reason.
It is worse than the competition in almost every way according to everyone who has reviewed the car.

Gook is the Jew of the East

>Love it. Going to buy it later.
krap handling
krap power to weight
krap resale
krap warrantee
krap brand
kia

ENJOY WAY U GET

Cute. Don't see why all the butthurt over someone taste. Alot of Veeky Forums getting mad about a car lol.

It's ugly, look like a chinese copy of some other car and the grill look wierd.

bogans in their V8 commodores are shook

Market adjustment? Really?

drive.com.au/motor-news/kia-stinger-makes-bathurst-debut-116384

>The only competitor to go quicker on the day was Wayne Clarke at the wheel of his all-wheel-drive Nissan GT-R.

GT-R is still king of the mountain. AWD though.