My dad will retire in a month he has a lot of savings and wants to buy a sports-sedan

my dad will retire in a month he has a lot of savings and wants to buy a sports-sedan
but he cant decide between audi s/rs7, porsche panamera, bmw m6 or kia stinger
i told him kia stinger is the best choice a perfect mix of price performance and looks but what do you guys think?

nice bait thread
kia stinger destroys rs7 and panamera on a drag race

Who cross-shops an RS7 with a Kia?
Stinger is m3-ish territory.

Panamera > all but the most expensive
Stinger is best value of the bunch but doesn't live up to the hype (how could it ever)
M6 and (R)S7 are somewhere in between but the M6 can actually turn unlike the (R)S7

On what planet is the Kia Stinger on the same level as an RS7 or a Panamera?

the stinger is not on the same level, it is better in every possible way retard troll.

last gen quattroporte sport gts

TT Stinger

Like others have said, stinger GT is not in the same class as the rest. It's lighter, less powerful, smaller.
If he's old and wants a good mix of comfort and performance I'd go with the Porsche. If he's actually going to track the car maybe consider the M6 as well.
I wouldn't get the Audi. Doesn't perform well as a sports car due to its understeer and its interior is more dated than the rest. Until the new generation comes out at least.

why respond, its bait you idiot.

Why not a Chevy SS?

RS7 is easily the best choice here.

t. depressed 18 year old apprentice working for Kia’s PR team

I think it's ironic at this point. It has to be.

>kia stinger destroys rs7 and panamera on a drag race

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Lowest quality Kia stinger bait thread I’ve seen since the shilling began

Your dad can buy a 392 cubic inch, 485hp V8 for the same price as a 365hp Kia

Tell him he doesn't want a sedan. How often does he use the back seat now that the kids are grown and moved out (or about to move out)? I bet it's almost never. As long as his wife has a car with back seats it will be fine to use that the one time in a blue moon he needs the back seats for something.

This, he wants a Corvette.

why dont you go to the Stinger Salon (by Kia) and learn more about the all new Kia Stinger?

Valley Fair Mall, San Jose CA

>Work hard your whole life
>finally retire
>Buy a kia because its a "wise" choice

let your old man enjoy his hard earned money, and let him buy something fun, stupid, expensive and luxurious for a change. I would pick the m6 anyday

BMW M3

That shop needs way more sluts in suggestive clothes to get any attention.

I know the Stinger's a great car but it doesn't even compete to the rest of his choices.

Anyway, buy a Giulia Quadrifoglio.

The alfa does not compete either

kiashill thread

LUK WHAT U GET

>but he cant decide between audi s/rs7, porsche panamera, bmw m6 or kia stinger
yea right. stinker is right the on the end of his lips...
>i told him kia stinger is the best choice a perfect mix of price performance and looks
sad and laughable all at once
>but what do you guys think?
he hates his dad and is trying to get back at him