What do the elite buy to show off

What do the elite buy to show off

If you wanna look opulent, dress like a rapper and buy an overpriced car. Something like an Aston Martin.

their children's upbringing

An Aston is the exact opposite of what you described. If you want flashy you get a lambo or Ferrari Astons usually get confused with Fords these days.

You really have to ask this question? You aren't able to think about what the super-wealthy buy?

Nothing they dont give a fuck about flashy. Only poor fags care cause they really dont have shit. I.E niggers

They buy your debt so they can show off how many slaves they own.

>businesses
>fine art
>people's souls

I usually buy a bottle of nice ale and maybe a scotch egg.

Homes, Cars, & Women

I got tons of money but I don't buy shit...

my biggest purchases are a fast computer and midrange mountain bike.

young children

people

art, property, wine

Anything they want.

>in a rich area of San Diego
>Go to lunch with rich clients
>see famous nigger in a rolls royce
>"he'll be losing that in 3 years, heh"

relaly made me think

we buy people
interpret that however you like

nothing.

well the sick ones buy children.

Pizza

Rich people know you can look good without spending a lot of money.

Most of the expensive jewelry or mink coats are hand me downs from their grandparents.

Being rich is a mentality, not a showcase.

I think that mentality goes beyond even just looking good.

Most rich people do not stay rich if they burn money trying to flaunt their wealth.

Porsche 911 GT

Other than that, maybe a nicer house with a good view.

My old man is pretty well off. He has approaching £20 million of property, a fairly large collection of art, and a 60ft 1948 yacht he keeps in the South of France. There's a classic yacht racing series around the Med which he takes part in, and that's where you encounter the really wealthy. He gets a bunch of mates to come out and help crew it alongside a professional skipper, but some of the boats he's up against are owned by billionaires, like the owner of Vodaphone, or one of the Getty family, or a conglomerate who bought JFK's old boat. They hire in people who've raced in the America's Cup as their crews, spend millions on refitting their boats to optimise them, hold parties on their superyachts which are worth hundreds of millions. My dad is rich, but out there he's the millionaire playing in a billionaire's game.

Most of the ppl in this thread have no fucking idea,

The nr1 thing you can see if someone is actually rich are clothes

Almost all rich people have custom fit high quality clothes,often brandless
I think i probably have close to 8k of suits in my wardrobe

Also watches can be an indicator, although mine is only worth 450.

They don't show off. All the rabble does, real wealth is hidden

Stop being fucking normies

The only cars you need are a 3 k civic and an ariel atom v8.

If I was rich I'd buy liquor stores in poor neighborhoods

There is no such thing as 'looking rich'

When someone 'looks rich' most people just see an idiot in a shitload a debt, 9 times out of 10 they're correct.

Actually if I was rich I would first buy a large convertible car, hire a driver and two assistants, then I would drive around with 100k in dollar bills and have my assistants throw them at pedestrians and other plebs while I point and laugh

Super yachts

t. Abramovich's 1.5 billion USD super yacht

>clothes
>watches

Really, no. All your collection of expensive suits shows is that you have a well-paid job that you have to wear a suit to, and probably one where you have to dress to impress. Members of the elite don't need to wear a suit at all.

Suits are comfy af tho

Reviewbrah?

undercooked toast

Wtf is a scotch egg

Pretty legit.

And if one buys that lambo i assure u they are retarded or an asset paid for it.

My dads 3 bosses are worth about 40 mill. They cashed in a bunch of liability and bought 3 new ford raptors and lake houses. That was about it.

I drank beer in 1 sunday.

Olas was a fucking mansion in my standards but really only like a 3 million dollar house.

He doesnt drive a blown square body chevy for a daily driver.

Keep protesting that oil libtards.

Lol, i'm burning it at about 3 miles a gallon because i cant be bothered to blow 4 grand on overdrive.

Not using pesos...

Its like u want to be poor and not have fun

One of these bad boys.

More comfy than my 30 bucks in walmart shit?

I dunno man

Burger meat on an egg is it?

Looks delicious.

Fuck my diet... being amerifat is hard work

long wool coats