Why don't girls like station wagons? ;_;

Why don't girls like station wagons? ;_;

can we have a wagon thread?

no
kys

saged btw

it's a nice wagon user, what do you like about it the most?

Only weird people like wagons. The majority think they're ugly.

pretty sure the panamera sport turismo is popular with girls

The majority likes useless sedans and the conclusion is that the majority is retarded.

what kind of cuck doesn't like wagons

because girls are dumb and would rather get an oversized, overweight, underpowered SUV, or pay out the ass for a decently powered one.

the majority are wrong.

Wagons are top tier when it comes to looks.
(1/3)

Saging this faggy hipster thread
>heh those plebs don’t like wagons because they’re fucking ugly, that’s why I think they’re so cool, I define myself by liking what most people don’t like
Fuck off and get a real personality

(2/3)

(3/3)

>Sedan tier performance
>SUV tier utility

I unironically love wagons
pic related

My GF loved the Volvo V60 we rented, and I’m friends with a female photographer who “gets wet” for old wagons with fake wood paneling.

I think for most girls, a wagon is a stigma thing like a minivan. They don’t want to accept a wagon because it signifies everything in their own brain that isn’t cool, youthful or hip

because girls don't like hipster retards

wagons are only good as sleepers or a family vehicle, if you have one for any other reason including aesthetics you must end your life

who gives a flying fuck about what girls like?
are you a femanon?

station wagons are hot ngl, you cant get a trunk that sexy on a sedan or SUV

Mine. I love it

Im currently shopping for a newer car and the e91 touring ticks all the boxes for me. (availability in my country, engine options, interior options, price, looks etc). My girlfriend however absolutely hates tourings and tries to persuade me into buying something more "sporty looking" in her eyes.
Should I just kill her in her sleep, and bury her body in the woods?

t. Redditor

>boxer 6 cylinder
>symmetrical full time AWD
>heated everything
>lasts forever
>comfortable as fuck
>It's a subaru

Don't mind me, just posting the best wagon ever made.

my audi a6 avant is parked under the window
I would have never buy it if it were at the time not a decent deal and I needed a thing that gets me places fast

girls of course hate it cuz parking it is unnecessary hassle, even with all the parking sensors and stuff.

I am just indifferent. Comfort is nice, packing everything is nice, but would prefer higher seating of some SUV/CUV

>truck utility

I wish I still had a picture of it, my '94 accord wagon with an entire Volkswagen type 3 engine in the back, exhaust system still attached. And the fully assembled transmission. Also was able to fit a type 3 gas tank, VW spare tire, the entire rear bench seat from said type 3, and a bunch of other VW parts.

Was helping a buddy sell off a project car and he needed somebody with a pickup truck to take the motor and trans to deliver it to the buyer.

I've also carried over 500 lbs of scrap metal in the back, and I love that I can fit my rifle cases sideways so I can carry 4 passengers and still bring all my shooting gear to the range. And it also has roof racks but I never use them except for Xmas trees at Christmas time lol.

Wagons are pretty awesome

I own a station wagon (V70 2.4T AWD), why don't girls like me?

RS4 Avant, anyone?

That's a hatchback

You'd have to be pretty insecure to not like a good ol' wagon.

I have 2 major problems with them
They're usually fwd, but they need a center tunnel for rigidity
They're often 5 seaters and the rear seats won't come outlet for more cargo space

How many years have you been with her?

Ask her to suggest some cars
I guarantee by "sportier" she means a SUV

My next car will be a wagon or SUV.

No clue what you’re talking about. My gf loves wagons. Loves the roadmaster. My mom really enjoys her ‘17 outback. I guess where I live, women enjoy practicality.

Dad just got a new VF wagon, this thing is fucking amazing. The exhaust sound is phenomenal, it handles really well and drives so smoothly when you want to be gentle.
Wish I got a better picture.
Hopefully they won't be stupidly overpriced in a few years when I'm ready to buy one.

there were a ton of wagons at the LA auto show, I think they're coming back in the US as people finally figure out crossovers arent all that great.

V90, V60, V40, E400, Panamera wagon, XF sportbrake to name a few

I was close to getting one because my uncle used to work for Holden and still had discounts.

could've gotten one for $36k aud for the ss wagon but just couldn't really justify buying a car for that amount even though I had the cash to do so.

Wagons are objectively and subjectively the superior type of car.
Anyone who disagrees should have any and all of their opinions discarded.

this one is sexy as hell

Wagons are the lame minivans of 50s - 80s.