/ink/- Splatoon General

Previous: SPLATOON 2 IS NOW OUT

Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayonnaise vs Ketchup, to be held in the first weekend of August.
- Splatoon 2 needs 3.1 GB of space to install
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) includes:
Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch)
Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch)
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!
-The Inkbrush is out now!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Discord

- who knows

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Pearl is UGLY

>Zone streaming Splatoon 2.
>Zone streaming at all.

How fucking terrifying.

Does Spla2oon have a competitive future?

New ability: Ninja Squid
Old ability: Run Speed
Brand: Tentatek (Ink Recovery)

Nah, just a fun game.

Nobody told me octobrushes were braindead easy

I don't see how any ninja squid tee can match up to the Krak-On one we got a few days ago.

Everyone has been saying it all the time

Yes we did.

Is that good?

They were even easier in S1.

>mfw I splat Octobrush niggas all the time and I don't see why people think it's OP

Man, y'all some shitters.

Reposting from old thread
>Man playing lower levels after profreshional feels weird
I only got up to go-getter, is professional even more hellish?
People seem to freak out for the firefly one. It's simple. If you're glowing, head to the back, if you're not glowing, abuse the lanes.

Anywho
>Getting the sniper when there's no Steelheads
>having the roller against steelheads
Fuuuuuuck
Honestly not a fan of the roller in Salmon Rush, even mooks stop you while you're going

>those arm joints

I don't like playing any of the weapons that spam R2. Too active.

Looks kind of ugly but I'll use it once we can increase slots.

Literally everyone has been saying except octobrush fags themselves.

reminder that if you care about item stats then you're shit tier and the fresh police are coming to brutalize you on the street corner

Oh god is SR always that stressful or are we just bad

Is it worth putting time into learning how to use the Charger or am I going to be a useless squibba that is not credit to team?

You aim anywhere above horizon and you can wreck most people. Most people can't get away in time once you start R1 spamming.

So where can I check the yeahs I get from my posts? The switch app? Twatter?

Looking for fellow wagecucks to hunt salmon for our glorious CEO

FC: SW-7133-7568-9796

>not caring about both

Same here. I find putting my index and middle finger on ZL more comfortable but even then my fingers cramp up after a single match.

>tfw maxed rank in Salmon Run

damn it feels good

Have Octobrushes been buffed or something? Or are people just cheesing with them in the lower ranks? I've seen a lot of rabble about them the last few threads and I'm curious.
t. brush veteran who doesn't yet have spla2n

Sent.

Octobrushes are piss easy because they give a wide arc of decent damage. You literally don't have to aim with them once you're in range.

good stats never show up on fresh gear, its a fact

Just new players getting stomped. The octo is fine.

The only way I can feasibly imagine that they would end up feeding to octos is that they're pushing into enemy ink without covering properly. Octobrush isn't a weapon that can just waltz on into people unless they have coverage, cause they'll be shot at before they can even get into kill range. So if people cover the floors before advancing then octo can't do shit about it then retreat. But no, these players are playing fucking CoD or some shit and push into a map that's practically 80% covered in enemy ink and wonder why the fuck a guy with a brush can get on top of them and kill them like fucking retards.

>tfw gonna derank from overachiever because of bad rng and constantly getting teammates sho do dickall

Sent.
I hope things go better this time. Had some shitty luck earlier.

Assuming I can't add myself to the FC List
>Name
Fesco
>FC
SW-7133-7568-9796
>Favorite Weapon
Octobrush, N-Zap'85
>Comments
Captain shitter

Let's gas them all

Maybe if your taste is garbage. I bet you don't play as a squid that matches your gender too.

The octo is just easy, and people who havent played in two years are coming back to the game thinking they're still god tier and are getting creamed by newbies so obviously its the weapon thats wrong

Before the game came out I thought I'd blitz through the single-player first. I get bored after one level, still haven't finished the 3rd zone.

>tfw too low rank to actually play with other people online because you know you'd get curbstomped
feelsbadman.jpg

sorry i kept closing the room, it's friend requests

Just play babby turf mode.

The weapon itself got nerfed, but the new kit has helped it. Autobombs are really good for the effort required to use them, and it doesn't have to worry about not running Kraken like in the first game.

jokes on you i change my gender every few rounds to try out new outfits to keep things fresh

Let me in fag, I'm somewhat decent at the game. Let Binglebongle in

>TFW Fighting the second boss with any weapon besides the fucking roller

Who at Nintendo thought this was funny?

They wanted the dark souls audience with that boss.

>R1
Reee sonygger begone!

if you fags hate octobrush so much just pick up a charger or spattershot pro
i mean you aren't one of those no aim brush scrubs so you can just pop them with ease without missing a shot

HAHAHA, DUDE DARK SOULS! SO HARD AMIRITE?!?!

use curling bombs. Takes me 45 seconds with a max level hero shot.

The boss isn't that hard you retard.

Other way around. He's fucking easy with anything besides the useless fucking roller

wew lad clam down

>Goldie seeking

Blasters honestly counter close range weapons the most because blasters are going to both avoid close confrontations and their explosions will reveal any attempts they make at ganking with hitmarker sound and coverage cutting off their movement.

might want to reevaluate who the retard is in this scenario

Professional is almost impossible to play if every one on the team is not as good as you or more than you I loses ever other 3 matches. Its almost not fun to play in the first 5 seconds there is 3 of those snake like bosses and every one but me is ded... not a single egg. That is as bad as it gets for me and it has only happened once. So far...

This is the samurai boss right? With a gun he's ez pz

Goldie seeking and none of the other teammates have any idea what to do

>You can see yourself holding your team back in salmon run

fuck off

can't play, can't aim, must be a ________ main

Trash

You're the one blowing things out of proportions here

Would you fuck this young, budding inkling girl?

yeah, I don't think chargers are for me outside of salmon run. don't have the two years of mastery needed to use them effectively, I still hardly break 500 with them just like I did with chargers in S1
every board is like this you newfag, you just need to know which threads to go to
the waifumon threads on /vp/ and the shameful fap threads on both /v/ and /vp/ are easily some of my favorite types of threads
>getting this mad at a children's game

ok

ARMS

When does salmon run actually get hard
>says the part timer

I asked basically the same thing a few days ago and the answer I got was that a good Charger is really useful in Splat Zones and Tower Control

Dynamo Slosher when.

can confirm. good chargers can shut down a match

Yes

yeah

>Human teeth

I would get her pregnant and ruin her for turf wars

The next difficulty feels like a clusterfuck but isn't so bad. The difficulty after that is when GRILLER and MOTHERSHIP waves appear.

>TFW Retards on griller don't realize how the fucking laser works and TKs

>part timer

you are like baby

I cheese with the bucket and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me ;)

this

they can now with the app. thanks annie

she has squid teeth. look at the top of her mouth

literal retards

obviously its [your favorite weapon]

chargers are good in RM just because they know how to charge a weapon effectively if nothing else

MARINA

Where's the bottom one?

is the hero p90 its own kit in multiplayer or a skin for some other gun?

>it's literally one of the dumpsters from the flyfucker
wow dude, you sure showed them

Even though she's only 14?

Let's get a salmon run room going. I'm tired of random shitters.
2290 1816 5810

Anyone down for a Profreshional salmon run? I'll try not to be a shitter. Just wanna play with you guys.

FC: SW-7839-4011-9216

>Enemy team had two ink armors and still got fucked by a bucket

i'll hop in tomorrow/next time we do one of these

stylistically left out/blurry, like the rest of her lower mouth.

>implying that changes the fact you'd let her suck you without a second thought

>c- lobby

Stock skin

wow, nice C- win man!

Oh, really? I've never gone for the Rainmaker just because I assumed it was more useful for me to shoot ink alleys for the carrier to swim forward and snipe people ahead of the carrier

Even if someone drops it on their side and I'm the only person around. Then I'll just defend it. Someone always shows up on my team to grab it before long