23/7 to 24/7 Mordred
25/7 to 29/7 everyone

>Summer event farming dropmaps
imgur.com/a/rMyit

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31633709
ameblo.jp/wakeupgirls/entry-12294158858.html
twitter.com/foreverlove1623/status/888023240362270722
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHERLOCK GACHA WHEN?

10.0 thread.

Either anniversary or before or after EoR 4.

Reminder not to lewd Lip

The First Beast.

Best Boy thread.

Reminder that Porco Rosso is coming back and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard.

quick meme caster

FGO Radio Episode 29:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31633709

No guest today. Minami went to see FGO The Stage. After the play was over she met Ozymandias' actor and took some pictures with him. She also met Bedivere's actor, who happens to be a Nitofriend and has his Nito at NP5. A gentleman of excellent taste. Like she promised last week she made a report about it, if you're interested you can read it here:
ameblo.jp/wakeupgirls/entry-12294158858.html

Chaldea Heat Odyssey ~Progress of Civilization~ has started. Takahashi is in love with the piglets, she finds them very cute. She wants a plushie of them that squeaks whenever you squeeze it.
A fan sent them a mail. He's making a different island this year. He wants to know what they're prioritizing. Minami already saw every scene last year so this time she's prioritizing speed, picking the cheapest choice to get it done quickly. This is the first time Takahashi is doing the event so she's playing it normally. They both built Marie's statue. They'll take a look at Part 2 Servants:
Archer アルトリア. Very strong. Whenever she has to fight Sabers Minami brings Gilgamesh, Ishtar and her to take care of them.
Caster Marie. Cute. She has a crab on her head.
Ruler Martha. Lovely. Time for this saint to unleash her fists.

Mails were mostly people excited for the anniversary.

>roll random singles
>no loading, skip animation
>NP2 Martha
oh fucking shit

> Caster Marie. Cute. She has a crab on her head.

Sasuga on those observations.

They'll go over the anniversary schedule.

July 29th:
- 10:00~10:35
FGO Radio special broadcast to talk about what people will be seeing during the first day of the festival. Kawasumi Ayako (アルトリア, Anne) will be there as a special guest.
- 11:00~11:35
Talk with FGO's staff. Kawasumi and Takahashi will be there as special guests.
- 12:00~12:35
FSN Heaven's Feel talk. Sugiyama Noriaki (Emiya Shirou), Shitaya Noriko (BB, Matou Sakura), Nakata Jouji (King Hassan, Kotomine Kirei) and Kawasumi Ayako will be there.
- 13:00~13:35
Apocrypha Radio special broadcast. Besides the radio host Okubo Rumi (Elizabeth, Astolfo), Natsuki Hanae (Kotaro, Sieg), Uchiyama Kouki (Amakusa Shirou) and Suwabe Junichi (Emiya, Siegfried) will be there as special guests. Surprisingly the other radio host, Furukawa Makoto (Achilles), isn't there.
- 14:00~14:35
FGO The Stage talk show. Cast members will be there as special guests.
- 15:00~15:35
Talk with FGO's developers.

July 30th:
- 10:00~10:35
FGO Radio will cover the second day of the anniversary. This time our boy Shimazaki Nobunaga (Arjuna, Dantes, Gudao) will be there as a special guest.
- 11:00~11:35
Fate/Extra Joint Recital starring Tange Sakura (Nero, Jack) and Okubo Rumi.
- 12:00~13:10
2nd anniversary stream. Mafia Kajita, Nobunaga and Kawasumi will be there. Also this time our girls Takahashi and Minami will be joining them. Minami can't believe it, the time to join the big leagues has come.
- 13:50~14:25
Fate/Apocrypha talk show. Cast members will be there.
- 15:05~15:40
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya stage. Sugiyama, Nazuka Kaori (Miyu) and Kadowaki Mai (Illya) will be there as special guests.

Only less than half of the anniversary Servants art have been revealed so far. It's a long shot but Takahashi is hoping there will be some shotas wearing fundoshi. Look forward to more Servants wearing party dresses and other fashionable clothes, there is still hope your favorite Servant is one of them.

>Archer アルトリア.

>NP gives 60 crit stars
>boosts quick by 70%
>stuns enemies
>gives party invuln
How shit is he?

>アルトリア.
That's one way to avoid shitposting, I suppose.

Actual news when

On the 30th. Can't you read?

Some mail.
1) It's summer and summer means part-time jobs. He wants to know which Servant they would like to work part-time with. When she was younger Minami worked on a sushi shop so if she had to choose someone it would be Riceman AKA Tawara Touta. She's sure at least it'll taste delicious. Takahashi worked packing bras for a while. The most optimal choice for the job would be Blackbeard, but it'll be better to not hire him. Let's all pretend there isn't someone who can do that kind of work.
2) He rolled the gacha while watching the radio's archive and got swimsuit アルトリア. Another case of success doing the gacha dance ritual.
3) As soon as Part 2 gacha was up he rolled the gacha. To no one's surprise he didn't get swimsuit アルトリア. After he finished the event's story he did one last 10-roll and actually got her. Two times one after another. He's so happy he even sent a picture of his roll to the radio. Also pinned his roll on Twitter:
twitter.com/foreverlove1623/status/888023240362270722

Must be nice getting what you want.

>Only less than half of the anniversary Servants art have been revealed so far.
I hope Merlin gets something.

Xth for swimsuit SNEK

Why does the creature on the right share a name with the name of the original work?

Muh-

>have enough Quartz and tix for 3 10 rolls and maybe 20 singles
>want to roll for archer Artoria
>also want to save Quartz for summer 17 gacha in case there's servants I like in it
>archer Artoria gacha ends the day before the stream that probably will announce summer 17 servants
What do?

So wait a minute, the actual live event starts on 29, but the stream is on 30th? Next year they'll shift it on 1st or something?

>Mails were mostly people excited for the anniversary.
Poor souls

>Takahashi is hoping there will be some shotas wearing fundoshi.
How the fuck hasn't she been arrested yet? It sounds like it's only a matter of time before she snaps and tries it IRL.

dont think

I'm glad that I used one ticket for her in the CCC rate up, she's cute.

This looks more of a TM event than a FGO anniversary

best snek

So you can ask retarded questions of course.

Minami sounds like a cutie, I hope she joins streams more often

C-could it be?

>Must be nice getting what you want.

Must be nice being a whaler.

>Ywn be a cute boi led away by Takahashi for some 'adult fun'

WHY EVEN LIVE

>wanting to get with fake Mashu

Hair needs to be longer and curlier. Goetia always makes Solomon's body look more savage and primal.

Can we count on you for the radio of the event too, Nitoanon?

I want to FUCK Meltlilith.

>tsukihime collab for anniversary
If only

CAN GOETIA

YES GOETIA

DEFEAT

YES DEFEAT

ORT?

YEAH THAT SPIDER CUNT THING

fresh maidens for the Mafia god

Goetia's design is so good. I'm very surprised Takeuchi didn't genderbend it, but I'm thankful for it. He'll have probably added a Saberface.

God, I hope not.

This, give me more boring, limited whores in swimsuits please.

>Can Goetia defeat Marie
Yeah.

Let Nasu's old shame be forgotten, like it deserves.

Why are tsukifags so ass pained about other people not liking turkeyhandle?

It's a Fate event, but that's synonymous with TM right now.

If someone is restreaming it sure. Since it's on niconico if you don't have premium membership you'll be kicked once a premium member needs a slot to watch it.

Post swimsuits. Either gender is fine.

>captcha:unfallaufnahme

AntiTMfags BTFO

I want to cum inside Hisui.

It's a definite maybe

>You have limited slots to watch live streams
How is that site still alive?

>have material I'll need to ascend a servant
>going to be able to ascend them soon
>spend the material I had enough of
>now I will never ever ascend the servant
I'm tired of being a dumb male master

free 4* soon

Yes

>Tsukicucks

But we know the welfare is going to be Ishtar

Ease of use, but mostly because it's nip and they're xenophobic and shit at other languages.

fgo anniversary user

So who will be welfare and who will be 5* of halloween 2020?

Can she even kill Servants?

When

nice butt Misora

Hold on, is ORT female?

>Avalon bird
>Monstrous strength
>Book that negates all magic, even just passively
>Lance that returns servants to spirit form
>Horn that causes anyone to hear it to lose their ability to fight, acquire fear status ailment, or even completely blow them away.

Astolfo is strong, if he wasn't equally dumb. Riders tend to have a lot of NPs.

why does seiba alter have a bigger butt than regular seiba

I recall Nasu mentioning ORT or something similar might show up as a boss, was he referring to Beasts? Think it was around America/Camelot time.

SOMEONE POST IT NOW

P-post what? Is she female?

I'm going to fuck it!

alter is pretty much better than regular saber in every way

Crystal valley probably gg's everything up to Grand's.

ORT isn't human so what humans consider male or female might not apply to it but sure let's go with that. It's cuter that way.

YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

It's because of all that junk food.

This is the first time i've ever seen that art.

Well that's kinda boring.

I don't.

can it even walk?

A long time ago he said ORT was like a hidden boss that is stronger than the final boss in an RPG. When the topic of Types and other forgotten stuff came up he said it might be possible for them to show up in an event since he's allowed to go as crazy as he wants in FGO.

I feel deceived. Out of the girls Scat had the best characterization in this summer event and her dialogues were pretty fun. What was that meme about she being boring or having no personality?

He's one hell of a servant.

Here's your (You)

>tfw always forget Nero and Sakura have the same VA until I see who voices Nero

The only thing I ever didn't hate about Nero is her voice. I still fucking hate Nero though.

>yfw Salem has the spider show up

Someone have that image with that NA ultrawhale trying to sell their account for $900+?

they're not wrong though

What did she mean by this?

This, Scath is actually a deep and pretty well written character, but /fgog/ just memes at you anytime you urge others to give her a chance.

Where did the Scathach is loose meme come from?

strongest swimsuit in the world

ORT is kept out of power levels in TM, Nasu just wants us to know its there. The Dead Apostle in FSF plans to end the world by using the grail to wake up ORT, which will cause the flashiest death of the planet he could think of. Only things we know about it.

>Impossible to be killed by anything while its on Earth, mystic eyes of death also noted to never work, it is entirely deathless.
>Can only be beaten physically, but its physical stats break the game a dozen times over. Nasu calls it the bonus boss after the final boss in a video game, where the game stops pretending to be fair and starts actively cheating out the ass.
>Base concept is "Hopeless despair"
>Can end the world if it awakens, but maybe it'll just go back to sleep since the promised time is not yet
>The previous #5 DAA tried investigating it previously, he died instantly
>Its completely rewritten the world in its surrounding area, anything it touches becomes its world. Its gone to sleep in South American since it got to Earth too early.

ORT is in its own tier, which is why its removed from the start and just sleeping for a few thousand years.

>gets BTFO by Cu
>psssh I was just holding back and i'm immortal
>*teleports out of there*

Such a deep character!