Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Upcoming changes
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
Field Bosses Rework youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
DPK gone treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1045

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/10025
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210400
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nwgoj5v3elIcZ-1c-JH2oEC0w_wgKAHVmX-E7Ap_kbA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead game

Me on the right

Question
some retards on the forums are saying that you only need monk1/pala1 to equip 2hand mace
is dat true?
I cant find that info in the patchnotes

Anime tiddies!

DELET THIS

Looks like it's true.

the attributes requires c1 (now and in ktest)

Well fuck
this might make monk mandatory even for caster builds

Substats of these weapons are not desirable though
but matk is still king

a +11 trans 6 2 hand hammer has 600 more matk than heart of glory lol

Only P.attack increases on 2h blunt

>"Here white goy, buy our new Rank Reset DLC so you can change to monk1 or pala1"
>weeks later
>"We changed it to C3 as we said before, c1 was only for testing. Dont be mad white goy, just buy our next RankReset DLC"

matk too

>she does not have a Party Cone

no fucking way they're gonna give the option ho have 600 more m.attack on a hammer than on a staff/rod. Not even IMC is that stupid

>staff/rod
Not the same thing.
It has higher m.attack than a rod but lower than a staff.

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210400

At least I hope Rank resets dlc are permanent and not a limited time event

>tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210400
Still doesn't justify the waste of an entire rank for 300 more m.atk

>*Please note: This product will be removed from Steam later on. If you wish to purchase the Restart Pack DLC, we advise you to do so in advance.

They'll sell it again at some point (maybe, just wait....soon*tm)

For casters in only worth it in a few builds like druid3 or maybe some bokorpd2.

Guy who did these calculations, are you still here?
Can you please share the google doc you're using?

did they say when it will be removed?

no
just buy as many as you can afford NOW
hehehehehe

Indeed it doesn't, since the lowest rank you can get the attribute is r4.
Were it r3 SadhuPDs could get Pally1 I guess.

I have a sadhu3PD2 and might see myself lose the Diev rank in favor of a monk rank. Sure I'd lose on 20 sec prana cooldown but 500m.attack more
it should be mandatory to guve resets with those kind of new rebalance. But I bet they fucking wont cause IMC

I WANT THIS ITEM ON MY SWORDMAN
PLEASE MAKE BARB3 ABLE TO USE 2HAND MACES

Limited time to buy, but you can just keep them in your in-game mail forever

>just buy as many as you can afford NOW
user please

They'll just recolor the party hat and sell as it as a new DLC

you can't pick monk with that build, it's a C5 class, baka

>I have a sadhu3PD2 and might see myself lose the Diev rank in favor of a monk rank.
retard

That female(male) used to be in battlestation threads all the time, not even sure ToS is the original game that was on that screen to be honest

Here you go, I changed it a bit

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nwgoj5v3elIcZ-1c-JH2oEC0w_wgKAHVmX-E7Ap_kbA/edit?usp=sharing
As always with google docs, just 'Make Copy' and edit that to your heart's content

well, I just noticed. Better like this, I won't have to reroll

Thank you my theorycrafting bro

Does this mean I'll have to reroll my Chaplain Inq into a Monk Inq?
Good thing about monk Inq is that he has no downtime compared to other Inq builds

I think now they should put some mage shields (sigils or something) that give mdef and magical stats.

Monk Inq is a different playstyle

how do you even have downtime as chaplain though?
You just auto

To do big damage on chap Inq you need breaking wheel/heal bombs. BW has long cooldown Monks have many DPS skills

I see
I have no idea how the chaplain variant plays
But I have a monk3 inquis and shit is super fun
Although I feel like monk3 was overkill, the increase damage on your skills is not really that noticeable when compared to another rank of whatever the fuck and golden meme shield is a shit meme

I definitely recommend monk2 + inquis build though
Using coinflick on the wheel spreads the strike debuff to everything hit and its just super strong

what's your stat distribution?

Christ. I'm considering making my Chinqs filler rank to Paladin if they keep it only c1 since those new accessories also boost your property damage proportional to property defense. I really hope they move it to c3 though, I enjoy my Oracle rank.

The 315 two handed orange mace have some fucking great stats for physical classes.

STR 89
DEX 71
CRATE 52
Block pen 250

>feelio when c2priest3chapladin1inqui
hold me bros
heretics watch out

So it isn't confirmed it will stay a c1 attribute?

Oh right. No SPR bonus on 2h weapon, fuck it then.

Why wasting one rank on paladin for maybe 300 m.attack while you could take a rank that actually increases your damage?
Also I find your lack of shield disgusting

Nothing yet, but it will take a little to get on kLive and probably long until we get it.
Just keep the RankReset and ..wait?

monkc3 is pretty good for the double duration of strike debuffs. Also, monk skills have really high skill factor.

>all these retarded posts about c1 paladin with 2h mace
It's Corsair all over again

Did they ever retroactively remove that attribute from c1 Corsairs? I remember some people saying they could still equip pistols because they'd already bought the attribute but I'm not sure if they were just meming.

Asked last thread and only got a short answer (I appreciate any answer but was looking for a bit more info as to why).

I'm new and looking to make one of my characters for farming. I see corsair, thaum, and necro mentioned a lot. Could anyone tell me the strengths or differences between them?
Also, are farm builds not good for other stuff?

Corsair can randomly get free stuff when they hit things but their actual kill speed isn't as fast as many other characters. Thaum can get double drops and requires very little investment, but their kill speed is limited by a 22 second CD skill and mob density. Necros can be left afk overnight to make good money passively through summons killing things for you. SR3 is one you didn't mention, it requires more investment but kills things crazy fast with minimal effort.

Memes aside, What's the difference between ChapPD2 and SadhuPD2 for solo play?
They both can heal with C2. They both have buffs, either blessing/aspergillim or Prana.
They both do similar damage on PD2 skill ticks.

>They both do similar damage on PD2 skill ticks.
lol no, Sadhu far outdamages Chaplain.
Prana scales better and you can go full INT.

>corsair
low rng chance to get item
not use about builds, maybe some can be decent at other stuff

>thaum
doubles all items and silver you get
weak at anything else

>necro
afk char. game is full of them, so you will not make a lot
bad at anything else

Corsair is hybrid.
Thaum FF is better for material farming, especially high dpk ones/rare ones.
SR3 is only good for low level farming. You wont kill anything on your same level fast without HUGE investment

chap PD is like the budget version that has blessing continuously so it'll always have 2-3k added damage while sadhu PD has TP which adds your min magic attack as psychokino property damage. So at low poverty levels chap PD DoTs might be better when sadhu PD runs out of blessing but when you have at least 3k matk you'll outperform chap PDs and they can't scale further.
chap PD can still autoattack with a lot of lines and it'll deal decent damage.
Sadhu PD has possession which is really good and ABE that is also good

Retards like don't understand that chaplains and sadhus deal damage differently and think that whoever DOTs harder wins.

>Thaum FF is better for material farming, especially high dpk ones/rare ones.
literally the other way around lmao, they're even worse if monsters are all spread around

Prana lv6 gives you 68% of your min matk as extra damage. For example with 6k matk your ticks do 4k extra damage.

ChaplainPD falls off once you start trascending your weapon. 68% (lvl6 prana) of your m.attack (on a wep that gives 3000matk+the mattack of 400 INT) is huge compared to max 3100 blessing (heaviest spr invesment) on 2 more attack lines

please explain how chapPD will ever deal "damage" as good as PDsadhus, I'm curious

Alright I'm legit confused. Bressing adds about 2k, sacrament adds 500 holy attack, last rites also 500 holy attack. So around 3k per tick. They shouldn't be that different from each other.

>is huge
Not that huge. And not always better than blessing on 4 / 5 lines.

Dude he explicitly said ON PD2 SKILL TICKS

That's because he's a retard.

somebody please give a wugushi build for my starter pls ): im new 0/

>wugushi
build whatever you want, you're already useless

what is a good starter build then

Remember that you're all super special, that's why you're all here with me!

Is 6 million silver actually an okay price for the Sarkmis recipe?

Those add 3k to ticks. Prana gives 4+k.
hahaha user, stop joking.
I played both. ChaplainPD do 5 lines at best, usually 3-4k each (might be 4-5k if you go full spr gear but it involves P2W Bracelets). 12k damage (if it hits, since it's p.attack). And you have to recast blessing every minute.
Sadhu plague does 9k on base. that's without factoring in Blessing and sacrament. Transmit prana gives 5k more. You're hitting for 15k+ easily on Sadhu PD with BDS ticks only, then you have Possession which is a Huge dmg skill. And you do damage even without prana, while without Sacrament+blesssing+last rites you do shit damage on Chap PD
Chap PD has more support capabilities, losing on some damage. Sadhu has better damage but less support abilities.

>ChaplainPD do 5 lines at best, usually 3-4k each
LOL

2 dex 1 str

I think I have too much dex though crit atk is really insane though with monstrace

Divine might gem or heal gem for solmiki gloves?

>buy solmiki gear for a character where gear is useless
brain damage

tha fuck you laughing? It's true, damage output of chap PD is far inferior

Not him but 12k per AA is only with shit gear, which most Chap PDs are running to be fair, but the first line hits at 5x magic attack for holy damage. 12k is a ridiculous lowball. I think Chap without Inq (and by extension Chap PD) is stupid anyway though, damage output of basic attacks is hamstringed by not having wheel or the Inq attribute.

that's why I suggest Chap Inq over Chap PD.
Chap PD is a great budget build, with good survivability and damage output (that's why it's popular) but inferior to both chapInq and SadhuPD

You are too stupid to even include Aspersion in your retarded """"calculations"""".

I'm not making a spreadsheet for you or the pd doctor brainlet but you also need to not forget how Holy damage gets a bonus on dark mobs.

With the shittiest of gear you'll do at least 15k per auto (2500 patk, 2500 matk, shitty 1650 blessing, and ignoring chip damage from sacrament/rites). And you'll do much more against dark mobs.
And that's only for melee autos with shitty gear.

Push it to FUTUREPROOF
Walk along the ERPER's edge
But don't BE SALTY, just keep your head
Or you'll be BULLIED

Open up FUTUREPROOF
Past the point of no return
You've reached the top but still you gotta learn
How to ERP it

Hit the DISCORD and double the stakes
Throttle wide open like a bat out of hell
And you crash the GAME
(Crash the GAME)

Going for the back of beyond
Nothing gonna stop you
There's nothing that strong.
So close now you're nearly at the brink
So, MEME it

(Ooh yeah)

Welcome to FUTUREPROOF
Take it maybe one step more
The power game's still playing so
You better FUN™ it

Push it to FUTUREPROOF
With no one left to stand in your way
You might get careless, but you'll never be safe
While you're still in it

Welcome to FUTUREPROOF
Standing on the ERPER's edge
Don't BE SALTY just keep your head
Or you'll be BULLIED

Welcome to FUTUREPROOF
FUTUREPROOOOOOOOOF

Push it to FUTUREPROOF
FUTUREPROOOOOOOOOF

(FUTUREPROOF)

Push it to FUTUREPROOF
FUTUREPROOOOOOOOOF

JOIN Futureproof for the never ending FUN™, PM ApplyAFineHorse3 for invites

haha wew lad, you're retarded.
Please have a look at ALL THOSE CHAP PD videos where they solo 290 dungeon at the same rate as SadhuPlague or Chaplain INQ

Protip: there aren't

PD2 can be good too. It benefits greatly from Blessing and DOTs aren't any worse than Wheel and Burn.

I'd make a ChapInq too though because it just feels right. But for ET and whatnot ChapPD2 will make much more sense.

Are any old /tosg/ still playing or is it all neo-/tosg/ now?

>look at ALL THOSE CHAP PD videos
Oh, the "youtube" guy.
Are you the braindead subhuman who misinfoed about full SPR sorc farmers being the best thing ever too?

maybe like, 5-10. not sure how much they play though.

stop existing if you ever think that chapPD has same dmg output as SadhuPD. there is a reason one of them is considered support hybrid while the latter is considered DPS

>Blessing and DOTs aren't any worse than Wheel and Burn.
u w8 m8?

>while one guy gave evidence on his statement, the other one just spergs without giving a bit of evidence
oh /tosg/ never change

Evidence: , Random bullshit (muh videos):

please user. ChapPD is DpsSupport Hybrid, SadhuPD is dps. As this guy said

>aruging Chap PD vs Chap Inqui vs Sadhu PD
>when all that matters for ET is that they have Cleric2 Priest2
kek, no one cares about your worthless "damage". just keep the real players alive.

Pretty much.
But the dumb misinfoing statements like "Chap dps is worthless compared to Sadhu" are fucking retarded.

no one said "worthless", just inferior.

My secret spot to farm 1 million silver per minute is real and not a meme.

Evidence: I say so in this post

not actually worthless but definitely lower by far

triggered ChaplainPD spotted
>1m in 60 seconds
you fool, MY secret spot grants me 2m per second

>priest 2
but why
unless you have a really shitty geared party you don't even come close to needing priest, not even in 36F

>working for $0.95 per hour