90s JDM Pictures of MK3 Supras

Requesting some pictures of A70s in Japan in the 90s, I know they exist, (especially that common one of the red car parked by the street at night) I just don't have any

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9z2Bf3roVlw&t=112s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i

>tfw you'll never have enough money to do a 1JZ swap for your A70
Bad fucking feels man. I don't have any JDM pics but here's a Japanese road test for the A70, featuring eurobeat. youtube.com/watch?v=9z2Bf3roVlw&t=112s

>that picture
>being anywhere close to the 90s

this was taken in the early 2000's

Your request is a bit too specific and you aren't going to have a very lengthy thread.

could be the 90s or late 80s

I've been listening to SEB 006 recently...

I have seen plenty of photos from japan in the 90s with MK3s in them

also thank you to everyone contributing

Why not just mod the 7M? it will make plenty of power

>I have seen plenty of photos from japan in the 90s with MK3s in them

post them then?

>also thank you to everyone contributing

Im the only one contributing

and thats all I got.

I dont understand whats your obession with a picture of a mk3 supra in Japan but I posted a few brochure scans which were probably taken in Japan

What's your deal autismo? Are you looking for a specific photo? Why not just make an A70 thread?

lol how stoned was the man who installed that massive 3.0 badge on there

Lord knows. My car is a huge heap.

Obviously if I could post them I would post them

What I've learned from listening to Eurobeat is that Dave Rodgers has approximately a billion different aliases.
I've been considering it, but would it even be worth it to mod a 7MGE?

Why are your indicators running as your sidelights?

Oh it's an NA, well I guess swap in that 1JZ + R154 then, the 7MGE is pretty much a no hoper.

I had my hazards on for some reason I don't remember. I liked the picture better with them on so I left it.

fug

>Quebec

>
The 7mge has one thing that the 1j doesn't.

Torque.

>Quebec
I'm from Ontario, still terrible, but it's no fucking Quebec. Those people are troglodytes.

Not if you swap in a 1JZ-GTE VVTi, thing's got gobs of torques

I think he's implying that there's no replacement for displacement. Fortunately there is a replacement for the 7mge, and it's called literally any other I6 because holy shit, all of the headgasket problems with none of the fast.

a 5 second job of re torquing them wow such problem

Nah dude, did that. Still blew. Replaced the engine for cheap, had the new one compression tested and torqued before it was put in. Blew that one too. In one day no less. Some do better than others, but it's still shitty. In the end, I'll still say do what you can with what you got, but if it goes switch to a jz and don't look back.