/mcg/ - Minecraft General

Previous thread: >> 183584865

Aesthetics edition

We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

planetminecraft.com/project/reichsburg-wei-fels/
pastebin.com/QJ6MFw0q
reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6edp7p/i_really_try_to_be_nice_but_this_really_shouldnt/
imgur.com/a/JgNwe
pastebin.com/LjT2Prky
youtube.com/watch?v=de7EKmnPm2M
youtube.com/watch?v=tCx_NgvK9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=-D942XPFjog
feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-skyfactory-3/relations/dependencies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucked up previous thread
>> 183584865

You did it again

>it also died early again
Fucking hell

>only 290 posts in

>No one cared to make a thread for 5 hours
>Two consecutive threads that die early
You deserve the suffering
You did this user? Nice!
Post more pics of it user its really comfy.

nah just some random build

Got a link for it?
Also, what adds the cart on Ive never seen it in Conquest

the deadiest

planetminecraft.com/project/reichsburg-wei-fels/

Thanks, I like that it doesnt have clashing textures as decoration like 90% of Conquest builds

no
THIS is the deadiest

>shitty forced crafting table replacement
>can't even be automated

eat a dick, tema

Trying to go to Erebus, what the fuck am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to right click it with the staff but it's not working.

> that time 5 years ago you played an adventure map mod with your friend at his house and he had not one but TWO nice gaming PCs
> be 18
> we graduated
> havent talked to him in a year
> can't even find him on steam

Nevermind, that was the wrong kind of portal.

Could someone explain to me how to automate hammering and sieving cobblestone. Wanted to try out this skyfactory thing since I loved skyblock a long time ago, but I've barely touched any of these machine mods. I have a cobble generator block shitting out blocks into a chest, and figured out how to power the auto hammer and sieve blocks, but I have no clue how to get the cobble to flow between them

I'm just getting to the point where iron is fairly easy to get so preferably the cheapest way to accomplish this resource-wise.

Who /readyforadventure/ here

what are some good 1.11 mods

>Go through erebus portal
>pastebin.com/QJ6MFw0q

Gooood shit

wew

>Vic Modern Warfare
>Immersive Engineering and Petroleum
>CyberWare
>DoglamooCities
>Chisel&Bits
>Quark
>Animania
????
Thats it, enjoy your less than 10 original mods pack.

Chisel wasn't 1.11 original, it was 1.8

Rustic is cool even when the creator is a dickhead

what did he do?

reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6edp7p/i_really_try_to_be_nice_but_this_really_shouldnt/

How do I grow grapes from Growthcraft? I tried copying the exact layout villages have but it doesn't yield grapes at all. The wiki isn't very helpful either.

I never mentioned Chisel, and he just said good 1.11 mods, he never asked for original of said version which only MWmod is original of 1.11 I think.
From what I remember it was making this rope for vines thing and placing between two posts at 3 meters tall and then you place the grape seeds, but I havent used the mod in a while so I dont remember too correctly.

Immersive Petroleum just updated and it brings G A S O L I N E for boats and lubricant and gasoline generators alongside other useful things like core sample showing more types of fluids and semitransparent guide for the multiblocks.
imgur.com/a/JgNwe

>no backport ever
Fuck me

Our only chance at this point is Krypton but he is doing a gods work on TC3/5 porting to 4 so no backport for now instead.

What would be worse: marring this by building something in it, or not using the landscape?

Depending on what you plan to build

>not a tunnel
it's already marred as shit

Is there any unofficial continuation of Vattic's Faithful pack? I can't find an updated one anywhere and it was always my favorite textures.

>shoot gun
>oceanserb crashes
xd

Anyone want some specific (or vague) theme for me to drop some inspo about it?

Question: can Ars Magica gateways cause lag?

techbases?

pastebin.com/LjT2Prky
Anyone can help me solve the reason why this is happening? And NEI also has problems to ore dic the WHOLE ITEM LIST.
sure

Something more specific? Rustic? industrial revolution? modern? futuristic?

Medieval breweries?

open bloco

They may as well have made them mummies.

>If we give it a different name it wont be a generic idea
They try to justify their shitty game design

UAC
so yeah i guess futuristic but from the 90's

TF2 is really good for techbase inspo. Be it rustic, modern or even futuristic.

Is oceanserb dead again

no

What's your current go-to food?
>Pumpkin pie due to the large amount of chickens in my current area
>Chicken when I have too many in my coop

I noticed that I have been taken in by the fishing system of this game so I decided to construct a little fishing hut inspired by one I found on YouTube to live in for my Switch world. I like using materials close by to me for an added realistic feel. I decided birch was the closet thing that looked somewhat decent when used with acacia. How do you like it?

I am surprised by how much shit you can acquire just by fishing for it. This was the tranny btw.

What map is that and what mods is it using? That doesn't even look like Minecraft.

Apparently its some texture pack that people tought its "Skyrim on Minecraft" and even though it seems mostly finished and those pics were posted like half a year ago, the author has it on development hell and wont simply release it.

WELL WELL WELL. Looks like there IS a use for glazed terracotta. I bet a few of you from that other thread are feeling pretty silly right now.

>play in my mc world for 1 hour after months of not playing
>do absolutely nothing even though i thought i felt like playing

what do

Baked Apples from AMT2
that looks horrible though

learn new things, follow redstone tutorials, renovate those shitty generated villages, install mods, learn the mods one by one, explore the world, build homes/towns in different biomes, connect them with a rail system etc etc

test worlds?

pic related is a vanilla 7 segment display decoder. I added a 4-bit binary thing to it. I mean, it's not a fucking 16 bit computer or anything but I was so pleased with myself when I got it working without a guide.

Does anyone have a nice project I could work on constructing for my nether portal?

My test worlds are usually flat worlds with either creative builds or downloaded schematics to steal some design things.

>Wizardry spell books

Ive done my job.

Are you triggered already?

Why would I be triggered?
It's nice when mods play together

He still thinks /mcg/ hates Botania so much to care about some user playing it, despite the fact that every once in a while some user post about it and no one cares but we still hate it and Vazkii

is Minecraft dead or slowly dying? I'm asking because I've been wanting to get back into the game, and I'm not gonna want to stick around if all the servers are dead and shit.

Minecraft never even showed traces of dying anytime soon
This game is freaking infinite, it will last forever

Latter. 1.13 is looking to be the borderline point between the Java version being let go and a new status quota.

Still pick it up, but don't pay for it.

My friend wants to play minecraft with me. Where can I get a free account for him?

It's actually thriving more than ever. This video actually does a good job explaining why it seems like Minecraft is dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=de7EKmnPm2M

Your mistake is using them for flooring instead of ceiling frescoes.

Functions are an amazing addition. They are literally internalized modding. The guy who made those cars I liked that I showed off here awhile back.

Here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=tCx_NgvK9ho

While I think his cars for v1.11 look aesthetically pleasing. I am just amazed that he actually included a body shop where you could actually craft your own automobiles. I had a hard time in the past looking for car mods that didn't look like complete ass and now here they are within the vanilla game.

Here is his second version made specifically for v1.12: youtube.com/watch?v=-D942XPFjog

The cars look kind of terrible, but I guess you had to sacrifice looks for customization in this case.

AIDS

botania is still a shit mod, regardless of its author though

Something wrong, goshujin sama?

stop dying

>internalized modding
With even worse performance than Forge, at least for the time being.

I unironically enjoyed and now miss FTB Ultimate

>game played by millions of people
>Veeky Forums general dying
nice meme

99.9% of those millions of people aren't old enough to be using this website

>new updates to vanilla are shit
>mods get divided further each new version because of retards
>there aren't many new interesting mods
>good old ones are getting abandoned one by one
>the comfy times of pre-1.0 vanilla are long past

Those were all the things that people of this general, or anyone else who got deep into the game cared about. The kids and autists are just okay with whatever Mojang or MS puts out.

It's sad really. I feel like I'm still not bored of this game. There are still tons of stuff I haven't done, and I couldn't find another game to replace it.

so uh
what's your favorite mostly useless but fun mod

you mean bloat mod?

Please respond

clay soldiers
Star wars mod
McHeli
Sorry user idk.

there should be a machine called a pulverizer or some shit like that
if that doesn't work just dig through the recipes in NEI

Its mostly just the transportation I can't figure out. I tried using item Transfer Nodes/Pipes from extra utilities to move the cobble from the chest or from the cobble generator to the auto hammer, but nothing was flowing through.
Do I need to do something to get it to actually pull the items from the chest?

try using an actual good pipe mod instead

What would you recommend? Like I said, I really don't know what I'm doing and I don't have a lot of resources yet. The ones I used were just the first one I could find that didn't require a fuckton of progress to make.

how am i supposed to know without a modlist

oops sorry. This should be the list.
feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-skyfactory-3/relations/dependencies

>1.10
fuck, you're better off using vanilla hoppers

EnderIO pipes are pretty easy to set up

Oh I didn't even think about hoppers. If those actually put the cobble into the machines, that would probably work for now.

Everything looks pretty easy besides the enderpearls. I'll try to work towards those then.

Thanks friends

>Be many years ago
>Me and 4 friends on ts
>All asking to borrow armor from the no-lifer
>We all go through the stronghold and kill the ender dragon together
>Mfw